Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,958 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:55 PM

Who Is A True Believer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is A True Believer (684 Views)

7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / In Need Of A True Believer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A True Believer by olatex25(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
Am a Muslim, a practicing one to be precise, I believe in almighty Allah and Muhamed as a prophet and also believe in d day of judgement, I believe in angel, also believe in his holy book and his messengers (Muhamed, Ibrahim, Jesus, David, Moses, and so on) ...
I believe almighty Allah created d universe for a purpose, created human, animals, plants also for a purpose..
just like to correct some impression of some Believers, be it a Muslim or a Christian. No one has d right or whatsoever to judge anyone faith .. I believe God dat created Muslim and Christian and oda's religion have is purpose.. so ranting abusive words on each other is like saying d almighty is not perfect in is doer... He knows d best.. why not let us live him to judge.. I was tot as a believer dat praying five times daily doesn't guarantee u heaven is only By is Mercy.. likewise going to church often does not guarantee u are going to heaven hereafter if not for His Mercy . why can't we face what we believe in and stop all dis religion criticism. God knows best.....
am sorry for d use of English am just a mere ssce holder...
almighty God is perfect . no one is..
thanks and God bless
Re: Who Is A True Believer by ify84(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
God doesn't know what you are talking about, He allows man to devise their ways and do what they like.... Mohammed devise a religion, and that religion is the worst mistake in history, jeopardising the lives of millions just like that.... Unfortunately, God will not force any man to retrace his footsteps, until that man shows interest.
Re: Who Is A True Believer by olatex25(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
ify84:
God doesn't know what you are talking about, He allows man to devise their ways and do what they like.... Mohammed devise a religion, and that religion is the worst mistake in history, jeopardising the lives of millions just like that.... Unfortunately, God will not force any man to retrace his footsteps, until that man shows interest.
well Quran 1 vs 7 had said it all.... some will just seized and know d truth but will defer from it, bcoz of dere hypocrisy.........

(1) (Reply)

How Is Your Easter Celebration Going? / Why I Will End Up Marrying A Widow... / When Some Church Members Go Dey Fight Na Dem Church Beta Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.