Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,862 members, 7,872,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

OAU Lecturer Slaps Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Lecturer Slaps Student (25670 Views)

Teacher At Best Schools, Abuja Beats, Flogs, Slaps Female Student / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out For Dressing "Indecently" To His Class (Pictured) / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by rawtouch: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Show me the evidence
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by Seanixking: 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
marycool18:
This is serious! cheesy meanwhile, I miss all my friends on nairaland, glad to be back.
Ndito eka mmi, akpe kop se ntang ami, ekom do o! grin
Idem fo? Eyen eka mi
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by cardoso1111: 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Can't believe a stalite in great Ife will miss his way on campus! You need be beaten ten times more.
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by Jobabori(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
One - sided story. So there is no student in the exam hall to confirm the incident?. He did not see his course mates in the exam hall yet he entered. Why did the lecturer called him back? There was no single conversation before the lecturer slapped him.

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by KELVIN086: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oboi see English.
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by marycool18(f): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
B
Seanixking:

Idem fo? Eyen eka mi
Idem mmi asong o, afo o?
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by Seanixking: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
marycool18:
B Idem mmi asong o, afo o?
Asong nde. .had a beatific day?
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by godfrey01(m): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hope hê didn't miss the exam..... No man can me and go scout free.... OLUWA IS INVOLVED..
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by mostyg(m): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lecturer will be charged with assault.
Student will be charged with impersonation.

All the evidences the student use to support his assault case will be used against him is the case of impersonation.

Case closed.

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by makapella(m): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
marycool18:
This is serious! cheesy meanwhile, I miss all my friends on nairaland, glad to be back.
Eyen eka,ekom doh nko...abadie?
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by marycool18(f): 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
makapella:
Eyen eka,ekom doh nko...abadie?

Idiokke o, Idem mmi asong. Afo abadie?
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
Be ready for extra year Mr petitioner...
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by dyn1800: 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
We should hear from the accused person before we crucify him
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by makapella(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
marycool18:

Idiokke o, Idem mmi asong. Afo abadie?
Mme doh ok nte Akwa Ibom...#Dakkada#
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by myked(m): 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Audi alteram partem....... We need to hear the Dr's version of events before we can reach a fair judgment.
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by Ekakamba: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
jtizie:
The student for slap am back
that's an inane decision.
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by Makapounse(m): 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
"Where there is no law there is no sin" ,level of impersonation is very high during exams especially in higher institutions, and any one caught may be rusticated or expeled, according to the rules and regulation . Take for instance, a trained soldier sent to Bornu state to fight boko haram , while in battle field with boko haram, an innocent farmer was shot by soldier with the hope that he has killed insurgent, can we blame the soldier for such action? No.
You mistakenly entered a wrong exam hall, any embarrassment received from such mistake or yours should be endured, because those that truly caught with such, will also have an excuses to defend him or her self, which is a fallacy. So Dont be annoy my brother.
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by Humblesam(m): 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
marycool18:
Uyai MA, yak itong uwem osong fi. Welcome Madam.
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by dyn1800: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
That's why we've to wait for the man's defense before we judge him...... Cos sometimes we students get our own wahala

nikkflexible:

But the man wasnt aggressive during our time nah...students even loved him for his jovial nature sef with his knickers and sneakers ...too bad change has affected him too
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by dyn1800: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Better you trained them to be serious minded and up and doing ..... Than to be violent minded

lonelydora:
They never born any lecturer wey go slap me. I have started training my children to resist any form of assault from anyone. If its case, I'm ready to fight it to the end even if it means spending my last kobo.

Well, na now plenty children full school shaa.

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by roland2rule(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
#OAU Students Say NO to mayweather lecturer on campus#✊

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by undercurrent(m): 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Eyen eka. Mkap bo ami kpong mba mi o
marycool18:
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by dyn1800: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Just my thought..... I'm sure the lecturer will respond to the allegation
Teejava:
I just hope this guy has enough backing/proofs and won't end up implicating himself.

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
When Ogunkunle coordinated this same course 15 years ago when I was undergrad at Ife, we had to take the final exam all over again. Rumor was rife then that he leaked the questions to his student girlfriend. Seeing as he abused that gentle man over "exam malpractice", one would've thought he's a no nonsense believer in the academic system.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by ekmike(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
marycool18:
Eyen eka ekom do! ake ba ken mo?
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by popsonbj: 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dharniel:
anybody who read the petition would definitely vindicate the boy, his use of English is enough to penalise the "street" Dr...

Sentiment! Don't be carried away by his ''grammar"'. One has to be objective!
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by ekmike(m): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
undercurrent:
Da! Imi wak mi bad
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by ekmike(m): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
undercurrent:
Da! Imi wak mi bad
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by MizTyna(f): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
That oshomo lecturer. I'm sure if it were to be a girl na teeth he go dey shine,shior

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by Ghost447(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
IYANGBALI:
That's why we need some cult guys on our campuses to discipline fools like dis lecturer
Very true, if any lecturer try such rubbish in AAU sorry will be his surname. Some guys will either set him up, kidnap him or any of his relative .
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
popsonbj:

Sentiment! Don't be carried away by his ''grammar"'. One has to be objective!

well said. but with what I've garnered from his petition, it seems he's to be justified, nevertheless, one has to hear from the other party...
Re: OAU Lecturer Slaps Student by realnas(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
If cult boys crack the I.diot lecturer 's head pple wil start ranting about lack of discipline where as this a clear case of a lecturer usin his position to assault an innocent student whom he ought to be a father figure to .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For Seplat Jv Undergraduate Scholarship 2017/2018!!! / UNILAG Shuts Down Indefinitely / 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.