Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush (820 Views)

Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? / 10 Smart Steps To Help You Get Over Your Crush / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
What does it mean to dream about your crush? Does it mean that she likes you? Or she is thinking about you?
Re: What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush by Nova15: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
It means that you should stop fantasizing and look for something else to do before you drive yourself crazy.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nova15:
It means that you should stop fantasizing and look for something else to do before you drive yourself crazy.
lols
Re: What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush by Smellymouth: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ask HateU2, she can't stop dreaming abt me grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
IT means you think too much about her, u know brotherly i must say dreams have different meaning, it might be becaus she is your future wife, that is why u should man up and walk up to her and tell her ur mind, tell her u loved her, she might give u delay in answer but u wnt be too streesed up, so after she ageed to u, then let the future decides what will happen, becaus que sera ser(what will be will be).
Re: What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush by kingofchess(m): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
it means u should wake up to reality
Re: What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ask HateU.2, she can't stop dreaming abt me grin
undecided undecided
Re: What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
It means you slept and in your sleep, you saw your crush. It looks real while still in the dream, but reality struck you when you finally wake
Re: What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush by repogirl(f): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Means you are thinking too much about the person.
Re: What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
It means you slept and in your sleep, you saw your crush. It looks real while still in the dream, but reality struck you when you finally wake
grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
repogirl:
Means you are thinking too much about the person.
i think less of her nowadays, u are wrong
Re: What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
I remember when I was seeing trey songz in my dreams.. I once crushed on him badly back then.
Re: What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush by falconey(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I remember when I was seeing trey songz in my dreams.. I once crushed on him badly back then.

so you didn't see any naija guy to crush on?
Re: What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
falconey:

so you didn't see any naija guy to crush on?
lol. From trey songz, i started having a crush on Naeto C.
Re: What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush by falconey(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lol. From trey songz, i started having a crush on Naeto C.

so when will it reach my turn?
Re: What Does It Mean To Dream About Your Crush by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
falconey:

so when will it reach my turn?
i will report if u try derailing my thread

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of Giving Up On A Guy / Reason Why Your Va Gina Will Get Loose And 4 Other Vag Ina Facts / 7 Interesting Facts About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.