Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

Who Can Design A Nairaland Banner In Exchange Of Recharge Card - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who Can Design A Nairaland Banner In Exchange Of Recharge Card (2280 Views)

GALLANT GRAPHICS Flyers, Banner Ads, Business Cards And Other Designs / I Need A Good And Creative Designs For Nairaland Banner Ads / Get a free business card design - Professional Logo Design service [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Design A Nairaland Banner In Exchange Of Recharge Card by Dymaco(m): 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
please who can design a Nairaland banner for me. i will send u 5h mtn recharge card
Re: Who Can Design A Nairaland Banner In Exchange Of Recharge Card by wabdesigns(m): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmm. You try.
Re: Who Can Design A Nairaland Banner In Exchange Of Recharge Card by coldtegs: 7:12am On Mar 19, 2016
@dymaco , i can do it for 1k, if you are cool with it, send details to my mail atenagacollins@gmail.com
i just added one sample of my banner ad design

Re: Who Can Design A Nairaland Banner In Exchange Of Recharge Card by Dymaco(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2016
coldtegs:
@dymaco , i can do it for 1k, if you are cool with it, send details to my mail atenagacollins@gmail.com
i just added one sample of my banner ad design
5h nkor
Re: Who Can Design A Nairaland Banner In Exchange Of Recharge Card by lodscott(m): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dymaco:

5h nkor

funny, if u must know a lot of work goes into producing good graphics, I was surprised someone was generous enough to take 1k, recharge card for that matter.
it just shows you have no respect for the profession,In my opinion you would fair better asking for a free design and perhaps later showing appriciation by sending the credit.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Design A Nairaland Banner In Exchange Of Recharge Card by 77al: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
lodscott:

funny, if u must know a lot of work goes into producing good graphics, I was surprised someone was generous enough to take 1k, recharge card for that matter.
it just shows you have no respect for the profession,In my opinion you would fair better asking for a free design and perhaps later showing appriciation by sending the credit.
Seconded.. 5h?

(1) (Reply)

Best Graphic Card Reader For A PC / Having Fun With Drones At Oshodi, Lagos: Aerial Video & Pictures / Whats App Group For Drone Pilots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.