Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,899 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

Shuld I Be Worried? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shuld I Be Worried? (2136 Views)

Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? / Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me / 10 Females Who Needs 5k Each Shuld Drop Deir ACC Numbers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shuld I Be Worried? by YemziAdez(m): 12:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Ermm...send a mail.
Sent....
Re: Shuld I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 18, 2016
YemziAdez:
Sent....
Mac sth?
Re: Shuld I Be Worried? by YemziAdez(m): 7:21am On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=Oliviaarims post=43870615]
Mac sth?[/quote Good morning nope, it's Yemi Adetimehin
Re: Shuld I Be Worried? by NemzySeries(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ifakiland:

she always tells me about her toasters and all d dat anytime we togeda, she was telling me abt ds one wen he came knocking, dats y I decised to just let her handle it herself.
datz normal 4 every healthy relationship to discuss deir challenges wit toasters but if she wuz rili willing to get rid of d guy she wud av allowed him in & introduce u to him as her or aw long dos she wanna kip pursuing & putting toasters in deir place?
Re: Shuld I Be Worried? by Ifakiland(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
NemzySeries:

datz normal 4 every healthy relationship to discuss deir challenges wit toasters but if she wuz rili willing to get rid of d guy she wud av allowed him in & introduce u to him as her or aw long dos she wanna kip pursuing & putting toasters in deir place?
u av a point bro, its all good sha...she has her reasons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Pre-weddind Post / At What Age Did Start Tertiary Institution / He Asked You To Pay The Bill On The First Date,would You See Him Again(ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.