Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,076 members, 7,977,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:42 PM

Rivers Re-run: Can APC Win? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Re-run: Can APC Win? (506 Views)

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / Can APC Leverage On The Edo Governorship Win To Claim Ondo State? / APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Re-run: Can APC Win? by inforesource: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
I watched with dismay the strange battle between Ameachi $ Gov Wike on the forthcoming re-run.

Do you know why? I can't figure out the why. APC as a party now is like a bitter pill in the throat of Nigerians. Neither do we forget so soon the undoing of PDP.

So why can't they leave us to decide between the devil and the deep blue sea?

Ameachi would have proved a point if things were OK. But I can't figure out how that is possible in a period where the most used commodity in Nigeria is as scarce as Diamond. Not to mention NEPA. Imagine life in Naija without NEPA and no petrol?

APC is not a marketable brand now. In fact soon when you say APC someone will slap you, if they don't reverse this trend.

Rivers people deserve peace. Let us decide by ourselves.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: President Buhari's Full Address At NEC Retreat / Arrested Suicide Bomber Claims To Be One Of The Chibok Girls / Politics: The Achilles' Heel Of The Human Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.