Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,213 members, 7,880,788 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) (34572 Views)

We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob / Ademola Adeleke Dances To Celebrate His Victory In Osun West Bye-Election. Video / See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by TamedWolf90: 9:32am On Mar 18, 2016
Ejemehn:

I've delivered my message. If you like go and die for someone that know you not.

Did you hear that people killed during the last election violence were given compensation? They died ne'fu (for free )
You still haven't made any sense son..until you do, then I will give you the privilege of discussing politics...

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by Jiyal(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2016
Shame to you for you lack directions.
honfnj:
because he said the truth abi. .. its time to take our destinies in our hands. Nobody can intimidate us... eye for an eye.. We will match bullet for, blood for blood.. We are ready for them. .. One man one vote. .. If they do otherwise then they will get it... They should use their federal might to create jobs, fix power n education. We are ready.. They should come
Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by Dee60: 9:34am On Mar 18, 2016
Real Horror.

But trust his supporters they wont see anything wrong with it!

Rivers has become the headquarters of violence.

Their governors are the chief promoters of it!

Terrible.
Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by demolinka(m): 9:35am On Mar 18, 2016
I hope wike will give his children machetes and guns to go on a hacking spree like he will do the mumu youths doing his foolish bidding? Mumu people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by luggy(m): 9:35am On Mar 18, 2016
Macfloyd:
Wike shud thank his stars dat he has immunity, dis man is a big shame 2 democracy. Hw can dis lunatic be governing a whole rivers state? And d jobless youths wailing 4 him, is dat d kind of future u want for ur kids?
Anyway, for dis Rivers state election, wike should know dere's d law of karma. He did worse during last election, and he used Inec, police, Military and thugs, so now dat he can't use dem again he shud keep wailing....Let d best candidates win Irrespective of d parties.
APC in rivers is GONE , GOD is with WIKE

3 Likes

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by anonimi: 9:35am On Mar 18, 2016
GrammarNazi:
This is sheer idiocy! angry
I don't understand how we choose touts (in this case, both Wike and Amaechi) to lead us and expect anything good to come out. And he even had the guts to say he's speaking "in the name of God"....the evils that men do in the name of God sha

It's the gullible masses I feel sorry for

Perhaps we chose touts because in reality we are even WORSE touts than they are.
Otherwise why would we ALLOW such odoriferous people to REPRESENT us?
Why
And that includes the current president oh!

Buhari's "pen" and my "spoon"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026496_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026497_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by ibietela2(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2016
blackpanda:
Jeez! Buhari is too weak for my liking. Wike should be picked up immediately and locked up in kirikiri indefinately!

How can a sitting governor be telling inec officials that they will swap dead body. This is a hateful speech. With this kind of talk, the moment pdp loses you can be sure mayhem and murders will begin. You have already told the people not to accept any unfavourable result.

Rather than campaign and tell people the good you want to bring to their lives, you are busy instigating hate and chaos. Wike should be arrested immediately!

Liar he said those swapping result sheets will swap their dead bodies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by orakao8: 9:36am On Mar 18, 2016
YOUR BUSINESS!!!!
blackpanda:
Jeez! Buhari is too weak for my liking. Wike should be picked up immediately and locked up in kirikiri indefinately!

How can a sitting governor be telling inec officials that they will swap dead body. This is a hateful speech. With this kind of talk, the moment pdp loses you can be sure mayhem and murders will begin. You have already told the people not to accept any unfavourable result.

Rather than campaign and tell people the good you want to bring to their lives, you are busy instigating hate and chaos. Wike should be arrested immediately!

3 Likes

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by saintmark88(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2016
honfnj:
because he said the truth abi. .. its time to take our destinies in our hands. Nobody can intimidate us... eye for an eye.. We will match bullet for, blood for blood.. We are ready for them. .. One man one vote. .. If they do otherwise then they will get it... They should use their federal might to create jobs, fix power n education. We are ready.. They should come

So u honestly believe tht wike doesn't plan to right the election, u believe tht last gubernatorial n presidential election wasn't rigged massively by wike n Co??
Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by bxcode(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2016
AceRoyal:
Hypocrisy is when u want Wike crucified this but praise PMB for doing same thing on a much larger scale,with so much killings,lose of livelihood and people been internally displaced.
Hypocrisy is when you condamned Wike's act when he was minister of education but now support Amaechi doing same thing now.

what is wrong is wrong,but we Shud not set double standards!tongue

Both Wike and Amaechi are so immature,especially Amaechi.You don't wrestle with a pig,he will either beat I or rub ur face in the mud.If Amaechi really has good intents for his people he shouldd leave Wike and face his appointment.

I'm not trying to justify Wike but change should be shown in action not just words.

Those APC online supporters screaming federal might,beating drums of war and saying same thing will be done as in the past,what now has changed?

Those PDP online supporters supporting the killings,how long will this go on.

How long would we support politics of hatred,bitterness and strife?

Nothing has changed,just same old people with same selfish,unpatriotic,diabolical,hypocritical and barbaric mindset rotating power and fighting themselves while trying to mask their true nature.Stupid power tussle to the detriment of the common man.
APC=PDP.
When I see posts like this in the midst of all these blindfolded comments people make here, I keep believing that there is hope for this country. The sole problem of Nigeria is nothing but selfishness. Corruption, hatred, animosity, killing, looting, ethnic sentiments, abuse of office etc are just the by product of this root problem. We don't care what happens to the next person as far as we are satisfied, and it's not just our politicians that are at fault, it's all of us.
Neither APC nor PDP can save this country. As you rightly said, they are the same. They only impress those that they will impress.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by ibietela2(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2016
timidapsin:
Another video from me sad sad

I just stumbled upon this video online, And i thought to my self if it was right to talk in this
kind of way. #A Governor for that matter undecided

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMw2qtSv-aw

mobile devices watch here=>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMw2qtSv-aw

source: subscribe:

http://youtube.com/timidapsinvids

Buhari, atiku, Tinubu and Ameachi said worse

4 Likes

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by Ejemehn(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2016
TamedWolf90:
You still haven't made any sense son..until you do, then I will give you the privilege of discussing politics...

You call this politics discussion? Mtcheewww.... SMH.

My closing remarks to you but not this thread.... Please locate your brain and put it to good use (goodgate, 2016)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by anonimi: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2016
demolinka:
I hope wike will give his children machetes and guns to go on a hacking spree like he will do the mumu youths doing his foolish bidding? Mumu people!

Can you please confirm if our current president gave "his sons and daughters machetes and guns to go on a hacking spree" in 2011.
Did he
Bloody HYPOCRITES everywhere.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026440_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by kinzation(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2016
when will this seasonal film end biko...Wine causing problems lattaaye pinafo
Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by oribi(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2016
AceRoyal:
Hypocrisy is when u want Wike crucified this but praise PMB for doing same thing on a much larger scale,with so much killings,lose of livelihood and people been internally displaced.
Hypocrisy is when you condamned Wike's act when he was minister of education but now support Amaechi doing same thing now.

Both Wike and Amaechi are so immature,especially Amaechi.You don't wrestle with a pig,he will either beat I or rub ur face in the mud.If Amaechi really has good intents for his people he shouldd leave Wike and face his appointment.

I'm not trying to justify Wike but change should be shown in action not just words.

Those APC online supporters screaming federal might,beating drums of war and saying same thing will be done as in the past,what now has changed?

Nothing has changed,just same old people with same selfish,unpatriotic,diabolical,hypocritical and barbaric mindset rotating power and fighting themselves while trying to mask their true nature.Stupid power tussle to the detriment of the common man.
APC=PDP.

u deserve to be quoted because this is the truth....

4 Likes

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by goodgate: 9:41am On Mar 18, 2016
Ejemehn:

You call this politics discussion? Mtcheewww.... SMH.

My closing remarks to you but not this thread.... Please locate your brain and put it to good use (goodgate, 2016)
Nice one bro,preach it,spread the word for a lot of people are so silly these days,you will wonder if they have brains.

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by Akaujaa(m): 9:42am On Mar 18, 2016
honfnj:

On that day, Wike and Amechi will have soldiers, police, thugs and cultist guarding them; hope you have got yours too? #commonsense
Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by cdz: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2016
If we will remove the veil of partisanship for once and look dispassionately at ourselves, I think we will begin to appreciate how naked and shameful we truly are as a people. Why in God's name does an election have to generate this level of bile in us? This is like insisting on serving a people whether they like it or not - if service of the people is what this is about in the first place. We know it's not.

Look at how much we have to show for ALL the previous elections that we have held and all the political propaganda speeches we have made. Look at how 'developed' we are as a people. Shame on all you Nigerians who insist on treading the path of primordial politics that has made us last among equals. I wish Donald Trump wins the American presidency and confines the whole lot of you to your nation and what you have made of it.

Shameless political clowns for whom politics is its own reward and development comes from God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by anonimi: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2016
AceRoyal:

APC=PDP.

Indeed APC = PDP = APC hence it is easy for the chop-I-chop politicians to cross over back & forth.
However those in APC are the worst of the lot.
Why?
Because they are very good PRETENDERS at forming holy-pass to their gullible zombie followers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by oribi(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2016
luvbeloved:
did u see/hear that of amechi on channels yesterday?...gosh my wife had to ask me if that was really a minister of FGN. Get that of Amechi and upload b4 we can take u seriously. The thing is Rivers people are very violent....its in their DNA

rivers people are peace loving people OK angry angry angry angry,there's no where in nigeria that there is no violence during election

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by demolinka(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2016
anonimi:

Can you please confirm if our current president gave "his sons and daughters machetes and guns to go on a hacking spree" in 2011.
Did he
Bloody HYPOCRITES everywhere.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026440_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
WTF is my business with buhari's statement? Does it justify goading young people to waste their lives over a senseless cause?
Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2016
anonimi:

Perhaps we chose touts because in reality we are even WORSE touts than they are.
Otherwise why would we ALLOW such odoriferous people to REPRESENT us?
Why
And that includes the current president

Lol
The Wike guy that's spewing fire and brimstone has flown his children abroad, but he'll expect you and I to come fight for him. I can't help but laugh when I see how our youths are selling their futures for #1000 or #2000 naira. Next, we'llbe calling on God to come help us in this country.
I'm sure God is up there shaking his head at our collective stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by shamecurls(m): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2016
honfnj:

JeeZ!

You outrightly brainless

Re u human?
Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by figment232(m): 9:50am On Mar 18, 2016
Macfloyd:
Wike shud thank his stars dat he has immunity, dis man is a big shame 2 democracy. Hw can dis lunatic be governing a whole rivers state? And d jobless youths wailing 4 him, is dat d kind of future u want for ur kids?
Anyway, for dis Rivers state election, wike should know dere's d law of karma. He did worse during last election, and he used Inec, police, Military and thugs, so now dat he can't use dem again he shud keep wailing....Let d best candidates win Irrespective of d parties.
Wot about ur demented Amaechi,THE RABBIT OF UBIMA

3 Likes

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by Daloks: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2016
Please where is the threat in wikes speech,woke is the only man that can humble that thing called Amaechi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by ayurexars1(m): 9:53am On Mar 18, 2016
Nawa ooOoo shocked ..can't just imagine what he would have said if he was running a presidential election.....but come to think of it people,d people he is wishing death indirectly are from this sane Rivers..... am poised to c d outcome of dz anyways ....[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by ayurexars1(m): 9:53am On Mar 18, 2016
Nawa ooOoo shocked ..can't just imagine what he would have said if he was running a presidential election.....but come to think of it ,d people he is wishing death indirectly are from this sane Rivers..... am poised to c d outcome of dz anyways ....[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by anonimi: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2016
demolinka:
WTF is my business with buhari's statement? Does it justify goading young people to waste their lives over a senseless cause?

No. It does not.
I never said it did or did I

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by figment232(m): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2016
GothamLuke:
Wike should be taken to iCJ for inciting violence
wot about ur DULLARD frm DAURA village that incited their abokis to massacre defenceless Corper and a lot of Christians in the North

2 Likes

Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by blackpanda: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2016
barikay:
under free and fair election apc will fail woefully. Everybody know. All the contestant all. Even amachi know. Rivers was the backbone of gej. Forget the noise and be realistic to yourself

So why not allow them fail? Campaign, vote and wait for the result, instead of instigating violence. There's nothing wike said in that speech that relates to campaign, rather just empty threats. Calling out people's names and address for people to go and assault
Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by phidel147(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2016
FYI, Nothing bad has befall MBU.. He is currently enjoying the best moment of his careers as the head of the most prestigious own by the police... Please stand corrected.. Back to the Op, I concur its bad for a chief security officer of a state to give such a hate speech. My 2cents opinion please. No hating#
Re: Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 18, 2016
honfnj:

May someone tell this type of truth to the whole of your family, Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng / Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.