Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,233 members, 7,950,272 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

#THE RULES OF WEALTH - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #THE RULES OF WEALTH (510 Views)

Lagos State Ministry Of Wealth Creation & Employment Trainee Programme 2017 / Lagos State Ministry Of Wealth Creation & Employment Trainee Programme 2017 / Lagos State Ministry Of Wealth Creation & Employment Trainee Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#THE RULES OF WEALTH by SUCCESSPOWER(m): 12:25am On Mar 18, 2016
Happy new month to you all.
In my last mail i showed you how to get rid of blood shortage which i believe that it has been of help to someone here, well today i am not going to talk about health but some thing special, something that every body needs and are hungry for, something that is answer to all humans request.
What is that? you ask yourself, its nothing else but "MONEY" of everybody
If i may ask a question, do you need money or is it only me that needs it?
the answer must be I ALSO NEED IT by every one reading this mail as i presume.
Another question, money is ti every body that can make it?
the answer is:-
"ANYBODY CAN MAKE MONEY"
"IT ISN'T SELECTIVE OR DISCRIMINATORY"

The lovely thing about money is that it really doesn't discriminate.
It doesn't care what colour or race you are, what class you are, what your parents did, or who you think you are.
Each and every day starts with a clean slate so that no matter what you did yesterday, today begins a new and you have the same right and opportunities as every one else to take as much as you want. The only thing that can hold you back is yourself and your own money myths.

Of the wealth of the world each has as much as they take. What else could make sense? there is no way money can know who is handling it, what their qualifications are, what ambition they have or what class they belongs to. Money has no ears, or eyes or senses. It is inert, inanimate, impassive. It hasn't a clue. It is there to be used and spent, save and invested, fought over, seduced with and worked for. It has no discriminatory apparatus so it can't judge whether you are 'worthy' or not.

I have watched a lot of extremely wealthy people and the one thing they all have in common is that they have nothing in common - apart from all being Rules Players of course. The wealthy are diverse band of people - the least can likely be loaded. They vary from the genteel to the uncouth, the savvy to the plain stupid, the deserving to the undeserving. But each and everyone of them has stepped up and said, 'Yes please, I want some of that'. And the poor are the ones saying, 'no thank you, not for me, I am not worthy, I am not deserving enough. I couldn't, I mustn't. I shouldn't'.

This is what i will be taking you on, challenging your perceptions of money and the wealthy. We all assume that the poor are the poor because of circumstances, their background, their upbringing, their nature. But if you have the means to get a tips such as this and live in a comparative security and comfort in the world then you too have the power to be wealthy. It may be hard. It may be tough but it is doable. And that is Rule One - anybody can be wealthy, you just have to apply yourself. All other rules are about application.

I hope you enjoy this piece? sit back and watch more motivating rules coming your way which i believe you will not want to miss it.

you can subscribe to our news letter or visit our website

See you at the top
Best Regard.
Re: #THE RULES OF WEALTH by nel4k(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2016
Check out www.doverengineering.com, get der contact and submit ur CV.

(1) (Reply)

Reward Your Passion, Join A League Of Revolutionary Internet Writers / African Development Bank Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Vacancy For The Post Of Student Recruitment Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.