Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,139 members, 7,903,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader (30850 Views)

Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia / Shi’ite Sect Leader Not In Army’s Custody – Buratai / Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by DropShot: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2016
jomonic:

Two months without any killing. 200 did not die in Agatu less than two weeks ago where your brother arase claimed it was book haram killing not Hausa / Fulani. I am sure you are existing in a planet of make-believe. Keep deceiving yourself that things are OK. You have declared me an enemy of Nigeria. Now tell me what there is in this evil empire that motivates or attracts friendship. It is only a masochist that will welcome Nigeria as it is. Rubbish!!!
Why not relocate to Benin Republic, Togo or Bukina Faso. I don't think you will need a visa to any of those countries and many others too.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by hollywater: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Your hero and Jesus of otuoke had years to shut boko haram up and rescue the girls but did he Instead the ineffectual buffoon and he's fellow yam eaters embezzled the funds meant to buy weapons, sending the soldiers to war front with outdated weapons, really wished your family member was the one told to test that unhealthy trash badeh bought that crashed immediately maybe u would be here typing poo
Did your Ajala the traveller bought any weapon yet?**** go and sit down. Your Ajala said Jonathan is killing his people when he was fighting boko haram initially don't forget.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 18, 2016
DropShot:

Why not relocate to Benin Republic, Togo or Bukina Faso. I don't think you will need a visa to any of those countries and many others too.

I will not relocate. It will be a great pleasure to see your ideology of hate and wickedness fail as it sure will. Natural justice will always take its course no matter how long it takes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by goodlifehyd(m): 9:09am On Mar 18, 2016
hollywater:
Did your Ajala the traveller bought any weapon yet?Mumu go and sit down. Your Ajala said Jonathan is killing his people when he was fighting boko haram initially don't forget.
i don't need to reply ur question if Buhari bought weapons or not, atleast two or more threads made fb analyzing the weapons bought by Buhari.
Can you kindly tell me what ur hero meant in the pic below?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by KahlDrogo(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2016
jomonic:

I guess you were not aware that 85 people were killed in Maiduguri over last weekend. It was in CNN and all local news media. Perhaps you will argue it was 85 and not 200 as I asserted because to you animals its just about the numbers and not human beings sent untimely into the great beyond. Yes, zombies as usual are deaf and dump creatures when the example of ineptitude in APC governance stares them in the face. Tell me how any fool can tell a story of Boko Haram and bloodied nose with the recent book haram attack. Rubbish!!!
Go drink a gallon of acid if it pains you your brothers Boko Haram are being slaughtered while others receive bloody noses. It would make the world a better place. Terrorist supporters club of Middle East. 85=200. Typical iPad intelligence. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2016
KahlDrogo:
Go drink a gallon of acid if it pains you your brothers Boko Haram are being slaughtered while others receive bloody noses. It would make the world a better place. Terrorist supporters club of Middle East. 85=200. Typical iPad intelligence. cheesy

Quite clearly you have nothing else to say. LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by KahlDrogo(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2016
DropShot:

Don't mind the terrorist. Just look how angry he is because terrorists are being killed. Togo even better sef. He should straight off relocate to Jupiter.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2016
KahlDrogo:
Don't mind the terrorist. Just look how angry he is because terrorists are being killed. Togo even better sef. He should straight off relocate to Jupiter.

Go ahead and console yourselves. Benin Republic, Togo or Bukina Faso are far better organized countries than Nigeria. Imagine your reference to these countries as if they are inferior to this hell hole. Its just a little insight into your myopic mindset. Again it is only a masochist that will welcome Nigeria the way she is. We will be here to watch you fail and from there take over the process of re-building after you have become weakened by lessons of experience and history. Your ideology of hate and wickedness can never subsist forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by Timoleon(m): 9:35am On Mar 18, 2016
Dem go use propaganda kill us for this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by goodgate: 9:37am On Mar 18, 2016
blackpanda:
Wailers will not be happy one bit!
Choi this goodnews is bound to spoil their weekend! grin
They will say the house of lords is made up of APC members.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by ari3l(f): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2016
hollywater:
Did they rescue the Chibok girls? If not i am not impressed.

+50

How are you sure there is something like "Chibok girls" I see it as a plot to unseat the past president.

Think about it, the girls left... no trail, but the others they caught, they had a trail, don't you see lies looking at you in the face?
APC and their ways of discredit for past governance.

Bravo to Nigerian army all the same, as for Buhari.. not saying anything.
Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by IAmTobore(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2016
This whole nonesense is not making sense to me yet, unless Shekarau himself has been nabbed.
Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by ari3l(f): 9:42am On Mar 18, 2016
goodlifehyd:
i don't need to reply ur question if Buhari bought weapons or not, atleast two or more threads made fb analyzing the weapons bought by Buhari.
Can you kindly tell me what ur hero meant in the pic below?

Jonathan may not know Nigerian politics, he played his political post as a plain politician, and didn't want to step on toes. He's not going to be a barbarian to impress you, his problem was he was too soft to a fault, thats where I am angry with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by 8kingz(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2016
adfghjjhg
Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by Krismart(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2016
DropShot:
It's only those with pure hatred and those blinded by religious and ethnic bigotry (aka wailers and IPOB touts) that will deny the fact that PMB is already giving bloodied nose to BH insurgency and corruption.

If them like make dem pack comot for Naija go their Papa country. We don't care.

Heart attack for IPOB touts and those wailing zombies sympathetic to corrupt persons. Thank God say no be me talk am.

Lalasticlala Obinoscopy, food don done when una wake up
He is fighting Boko Haram that he started to undermine d previous administration. Unfortunately, they have gone beyond his control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by ari3l(f): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2016
IAmTobore:
This whole nonesense is not making sense to me yet, unless Shekarau himself has been nabbed.

Shekau I don't think is in present day nigeria, it's obvious he may be in the "Holy lands" of ISIS/ISIL.
Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by menxer: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2016
Quote of the day.

For the first time in the history of Nigeria, we have a discipline, corrupt free leadership under the impeccable person of President Muhammadu Buhari, which without any doubt will make our tasks a lot easier,” he said.

it's said "ebre nsa ikwe nsa" (the view of a player in a board game is different from the onlooker's).
Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by IAmTobore(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2016
hollywater:
Did they rescue the Chibok girls? If not i am not impressed.
Apart from those girls, make them even catch Shekarau self. We only hear that they caught sect leaders, we don't see the pictures of those arrested. I like this government. It befits Nigerians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by dammytosh: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2016

For the first time in the history of Nigeria, we have a discipline, corrupt free leadership under the impeccable person of President Muhammadu Buhari, which without any doubt will make our tasks a lot easier,” he said.

Bad news for iPOB youths, election losers and WAILERS !!

By their posts we shall know them......

See tears and lamentations this news was really a big blow........... grin grin
Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by saintmark88(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2016
Nigerians let's applaud wen ders a need, if the soldiers r doing well, applaud them, it gives them more motivation, zeal n moral, thts wah they need, GEJ had no faith in the military thts y he wasn't getting results, even to the extent that he had to hire southafrican mercenaries to fight for us, common who does tht?, Buhari has motivated the military, let's play our own path by applauding when there's a need to.
Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by Lessonteacher(f): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2016
DropShot:
It's only those with pure hatred and those blinded by religious and ethnic bigotry (aka wailers and IPOB touts) that will deny the fact that PMB is already giving bloodied nose to BH insurgency and corruption.

If them like make dem pack comot for Naija go their Papa country. We don't care.

Heart attack for IPOB touts and those wailing zombies sympathetic to corrupt persons. Thank God say no be me talk am.

Lalasticlala Obinoscopy, food don done when una wake up
who was/is Boko Haram?
Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by donbrowser(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2016
DropShot:

Why did you have to turn 85 to 200 if you were not a pained irrational wailing zombie?

As unfortunate as that incident was, we went about two months without any BH suicide attack. That was a feat since the BH insurgency started.

Bury your head in shame you enemy of Nigeria.
Bros na 1 month oh
Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by AHMEDTIENS(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Babzrockman:
This goverment is slowly achieving in the areas of security and corruption. But it is time to shift attentions to economy and unemployment
Brother is gradually the government will soon focus on the economy
Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by remexy(f): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2016
They always die because the hospitals in those areas are not well equip to deal with emergency gun shot wounds and in cases where they can, the injured soldiers are attended to first.
seunlayi:

For this to have become a tradition means something fishy is going on. Why will they aways die?
Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by paschu: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2016
DropShot:

This comment just shows how EMPTY you are. If your god and his corhorts are working you would have had enough material to refute his argument. But now you have none. Yet your empty skull won't quit defending your god's truckload of absurdities.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by kaybee09(m): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2016
My favorite line "For the first time in the history of Nigeria, we have a discipline, corrupt free leadership under the impeccable person of President Muhammadu Buhari, which without any doubt will make our tasks a lot easier,” he said.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by tbliss22(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2016
autotrader014:

And wat is good abt dis trash u call good news? People die everyday in the north, if boko haram no kill today, fulani men go kill 2mrow, and u say dis is good news? Ur brains needs to be examined, dat is if u ve one, cos dem don replace zombie brains wit indomie..

Lolz are u kidding me?? The whole of february went without a single attack from boko haram.

Ooooooh wailers where are your faces?? Take it or leave it gradually Nigeria will overcome Boko and fulani boys as this administration progresses.

God bless Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by DropShot: 10:21am On Mar 18, 2016
[s]
paschu:

This comment just shows how EMPTY you are. If your god and his corhorts are working you would have had enough material to refute his argument. But now you have none. Yet your empty skull won't quit defending your god's truckload of absurdities.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by DropShot: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2016
donbrowser:

Bros na 1 month oh
Before the most recent one, the last one was late Dec 2015 or early Jan 2016. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by rusher14: 10:25am On Mar 18, 2016
hollywater:
Did your Ajala the traveller bought any weapon yet?**** go and sit down. Your Ajala said Jonathan is killing his people when he was fighting boko haram initially don't forget.

My friend go and fix your Jonathan- type grammar before you disgrace yourself.

How much did Nwobodo stole?

Did your Ajala bought any weapon yet?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader by Samuel89(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2016
They have nabbed the sect leader right? If this people do not have an hydra-like system of leadership, their activities should reduce. This is not the first time we are being told their leader has been caught or executed.. Hopefully, this time, it's the real LEADER of the sect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki / FG To Auction Diezani’s $40m Jewellery And Houses At Actual Price / Nigerian Government Calls New York Policemen On Anti-buhari Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.