Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,688 members, 7,951,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Allah And The Things He Did Not Know - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah And The Things He Did Not Know (1760 Views)

99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / What Is The Difference Between ALLAH And ALLAHU? / What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by sosisi(f): 4:02am On Jul 22, 2009
How come allah claims to be all knowing yet he thought the Trinity in Christianity was The Father, the son (Jesus) and Mary
Koran 5:116
rather than The Father,the Son and the Holy Spirit.
How could he not know?
It's alright that Allah denies the existence of the Trinity but how could he be mistaken as to what it represented?

YUSUFALI: And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.
PICKTHAL: And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it, then Thou knewest it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden?
SHAKIR: And when Allah will say: O Isa son of Marium! did you say to men, Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah he will say: Glory be to Thee, it did not befit me that I should say what I had no right to (say); if I had said it, Thou wouldst indeed have known it; Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I do not know what is in Thy mind, surely Thou art the great Knower of the unseen things.
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by dejiariyo: 5:34am On Jul 22, 2009
well i am not into any religion but when i see fools dissing allah i just laugh at them, allah is the arabic word for God ,Nigerians are so ignorant.education is another problem , most nigerians will diss eledumare and say God is better than eledumare when eledumare is just yoruba meaning of God, ignorant foools
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by Abuzola(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2009
You are silly, osisi,

you should as well ask: why did God ask moses what was in his hand i.e the staff, and preaching to Pharaoh when He already knows He won't accept faith.

The reason behind asking jesus that question is for the multitude who had gathered to witness the confession, what did jesus say at the last statement ? He said 'You know better if i have told them to worship me or not'

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by sleek29(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2009
allah means al-illah meaning the god.
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by hadancome: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2009
@ Osisi,
U are supposed to lock ur self in a room and start crying for the knowledge u refuse to know and dnt u ask the Muslims so their Allah is? instead of calling the wrath of God on ur head,Are u prepared to for death, Are u ready to fall ur God if u are called now, Y dnt u think. pls save ur dear soul frm the anger of God
Dejiariyo has said it all ignorance,But i believe u are a little bit educated
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by ronkeenuf(f): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2009
I read the post and I was close to crying for you osisi, like Abuzola said,

Abuzola:

Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2009
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by sosisi(f): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2009
Abuzola:

You are silly, osisi,

you should as well ask: why did God ask moses what was in his hand i.e the staff, and preaching to Pharaoh when He already knows He won't accept faith.

The reason behind asking jesus that question is for the multitude who had gathered to witness the confession, what did jesus say at the last statement ? He said 'You know better if i have told them to worship me or not'

hadancome:

@ Osisi,
U are supposed to lock ur self in a room and start crying for the knowledge u refuse to know and dnt u ask the Muslims so their Allah is? instead of calling the wrath of God on ur head,Are u prepared to for death, Are u ready to fall ur God if u are called now, Y dnt u think. pls save ur dear soul frm the anger of God
Dejiariyo has said it all ignorance,But i believe u are a little bit educated
ronkeenuf:

I read the post and I was close to crying for you osisi, like Abuzola said,

why una dey threaten me? grin grin
sorry I should be crying
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by olabowale(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2009
Muhsin Khan: Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allah is the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary)." But the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers

Muhsin Khan: Surely, disbelievers are those who said: "Allah is the third of the three (in a Trinity)." But there is no ilah (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilah (God -Allah). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them

Muhsin Khan: Will they not repent to Allah and ask His Forgiveness? For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Muhsin Khan: The Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother [Maryam (Mary)] was a Siddiqah [i.e. she believed in the words of Allah and His Books (see Verse 66:12)]. They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allah does not eat). Look how We make the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth)

Muhsin Khan: Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind): "How do you worship besides Allah something which has no power either to harm or to benefit you? But it is Allah Who is the All-Hearer, All-Knower."

From urah Al Maidah, verses 72 to 76, we read about Christian Trinity. Mary was not mentioned. Then we read later on, from the same Al Maidah , about what will be asked of Jesus in the day of Judgement, about him (almost all Christians take me to be either or both God and Son of God, while they ignore his human prophetic true nature and duties), and the condition that the Catholics and the "maryianites sects of the Christendom, put Mary! In both cases of escoriating the Christians on the Trinity, as in the above verses, and the full disclosure that Jesus must make before Allah and His creations of Jesus true human position as only mesenger and prophet to the house of Israel, on the day of Judgement, we see that the control is always with Allah.
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by olabowale(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2009
Nothing that is said in the Quran, that must be relevant today that is not relevant. We see the Catholics reverencing Mary! If that is not enough to ask if she is God, then I dont know what is!
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by littleb(m): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2009
@osisi
How come allah claims to be all knowing yet he thought the Trinity in Christianity was The Father, the son (Jesus) and Mary
Koran 5:116
rather than The Father,the Son and the Holy Spirit.
How could he not know?
It's alright that Allah denies the existence of the Trinity but how could he be mistaken as to what it represented?

Very well said. I think you ask the right question. However, probably due to your ignorance, the subject "ALLAH AND THE THING HE DID NOT KNOW" does not befit the thread. It is like you are affirming your statement whereas the content is a question.

Back to your question; During the time of prophet Muhammad, there exists Christians sects who refer Mary as the third of trinity rather than holy spirit.Such denominations are still existing up till now.
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by muhsin(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2009
littleb:

@osisi

Very well said. I think you ask the right question. However, probably due to your ignorance, the subject "ALLAH AND THE THING HE DID NOT KNOW" does not befit the thread. It is like you are affirming your statement whereas the content is a question.

Back to your question; During the time of prophet Muhammad, there exists Christians sects who refer Mary as the third of trinity rather than holy spirit.Such denominations are still existing up till now.

I think mostly in countries like Argentina, Brazil and the rest. And moreover, this sect might be the oldest. . .
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by GEW: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2009
abusola, you are ony 22 yet you find nothing wrong in abusing your mums age mate.
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by muhsin(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2009
@GEW,

Mst! embarassed
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by olabowale(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2009
And GEW is the same person who talked evil about "mko" 9ra), who many of nigerians, igbos, yorubas, etc, males and females, muslims and non-muslims got their hinnies out of "troubled" Nigeria to "greener pastures," claiming that they were his family members or through his company's personnel training relations with many companies at least in America. That goodwill, alone is enough to benefit him, InshaAllah so that he is from jannah.

And his wives knew he had no sex in the 4 years that he spend in the "place of arrest" in Abuja. A placed where he dided! Now tell me, a man who you knew could not do with sex was sexless for 4 years and died at the end of it, is that not a present day phenominon? Who could have thought that MKO would be arrested by Babangida, the same man who asked him to enter politics? The same man who is his brother in Islam? Who would have thought that Abacha, another Muslim would overthrow Babangida, yet kept Abiola, his brother in Islam locked up, until his death?

Abiola's case is amazing to me as a Yoruba man, that the whole of Yoruba people kept quite, while they turned around and supported Obasanjo in their usual conniving bad politics of "Omo wa ni, eje o she?" GEW, when Abuzola spoke about a woman about the age of his mother, according to you, how should we classified you about lack of respect and wisdom about Abiola, who was a benefactor to many Nigerians, while some of his children suffer in America to pull themselves through University, without the adequate help from those who had taken from this same Abiola in his lifetime: Muslims and non-muslims alike, regardless of their tribes?
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by GEW: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2009
olabowale:

And GEW is the same person who talked evil about "mko" 9ra), who many of nigerians, igbos, yorubas, etc, males and females, muslims and non-muslims got their hinnies out of "troubled" Nigeria to "greener pastures," claiming that they were his family members or through his company's personnel training relations with many companies at least in America. That goodwill, alone is enough to benefit him, InshaAllah so that he is from jannah.

And his wives knew he had no sex in the 4 years that he spend in the "place of arrest" in Abuja. A placed where he dided! Now tell me, a man who you knew could not do with sex was sexless for 4 years and died at the end of it, is that not a present day phenominon? Who could have thought that MKO would be arrested by Babangida, the same man who asked him to enter politics? The same man who is his brother in Islam? Who would have thought that Abacha, another Muslim would overthrow Babangida, yet kept Abiola, his brother in Islam locked up, until his death?  [size=15pt]you are very childish.  you wish evil last a long time becos of your silly religion.[/size]

Abiola's case is amazing to me as a Yoruba man, that the whole of Yoruba people kept quite, while they turned around and supported Obasanjo in their usual conniving bad politics of "Omo wa ni, eje o she?" GEW, when Abuzola spoke about a woman about the age of his mother, according to you, how should we classified you about lack of respect and wisdom about Abiola, who was a benefactor to many Nigerians, while some of his children suffer in America to pull themselves through University, without the adequate help from those who had taken from this same Abiola in his lifetime: Muslims and non-muslims alike, regardless of their tribes?
you are a very childish person.  where did your "benefactor" uncle get his money from? o you add tribalist to your titles too.  what a shame.

how does abusola insulting osisi equal my saying abiola is no hero.  if he is your hero go ahead not even a fahtwah can make him be mine.  he was a thief in my book and continue to be such not even sending you and your likes to school exempts him.

apart from the rumours you hear about him in nigeria i worked for natwest fir good 6yrs in nigeria so you wont tell me anything about abiola.

he was a documented thief. remember felas ITT was about abiola
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by alimat2(f): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2009
$osisi:

why una dey threaten me? grin grin
sorry I should be crying
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Nobody is threatening you, they only want u to stop incurring the wrath of God on ur self. Instead of criticism why dnt u reason.
OSISI DONT BE AN IGNORANT.
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
i keep seeing this laughable excuse about "ignorance" each time allah's folly is exposed. Would these people kindly EDUCATE us? grin
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by alimat2(f): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2009
davidylan:

i keep seeing this laughable excuse about "ignorance" each time allah's folly is exposed. Would these people kindly EDUCATE us? grin

If u are ready for EDUCATION u hav to drop arrogance,pride and abusive acts
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by olabowale(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2009
@GEW: And if Fela is your idea hero, then remember his many wives in the 70s? In the early '70s, he encouraged many young girls of high school age to quit their education! My proof; He didn't send them back to their homes, and escoriated them to wait until at leat after High school! Yemisi Olukemi was one of them. She was about 15 in '71 and she never continued her education.What a wasted talent. She came from good home. And another , a younger sister of my friend Geoffrey Adebayo Ijandipe left while still in Queen Girls High School! The unkept Fela, original amugbo who died of HIV/AIDS comple, is your hero? That was your value system deficiency!

Abiola today produced offsprings that are worthy of notice. I know one of them who was who is who in American Universities. She educated herself, without a penny from the estate. And so were her siblings, from the same mother! While Allah have washed away the sexual sins of Abiola by his not having any sex in the last years of his life, can you say the same about your heroic Fela? What about his death versus that of Abiola? He died of AIDS and Abiola died of poison. Unless you have any proof, he did not contact any HIV/AIDS sexual disease, a Mercy from his Lord, Allah the Almighty. Now about my being sponsorred by him; I do not know him and my education is from my family. Not a single penny did I get from any state government in Nigeria. And never take any assistance here in the US, during my days! Aji se bi Oyo lanri, Oyo o je se bi omo enikon kon! (Somebody should translate my yOruba Owe to him, GEW, if he does not understand it)!
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by olabowale(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2009
@GEW:
you are a very childish person. where did your "benefactor" uncle get his money from? o you add tribalist to your titles too. what a shame.
Am an Ijebu Ode man. He was from Abeokuta. How are we related again, now? I am an Ijebu man. Again thats yoruba. I could be tribalist so much that I married an Igbo woman. You are making sense now! And I want to remain a child so that I can respond to people like you when you say evil things about the dead!

how does abusola insulting osisi equal my saying abiola is no hero. if he is your hero go ahead not even a fahtwah can make him be mine. he was a thief in my book and continue to be such not even sending you and your likes to school exempts him.
My education was financed by Fishing Business in Nigeria. I dont think Abiola was in fishing business. Or was he?

apart from the rumours you hear about him in nigeria i worked for natwest fir good 6yrs in nigeria so you wont tell me anything about abiola.
he was a documented thief. remember felas ITT was about abiola
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by olabowale(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2009
and Fela accused everyone, including and immediately when Murtala Muhammad died in mid '70s. The only good in the eyes of Fela were his mother, maybe his father and the crazies that he enjoyed. Then maybe people like Nkumah who cant even marry from his own country! While I may not agree with late Abiola (ra) on everything, at least he shared Islam with me. No one said that he added other things with his religion. No one agrees with e 100%, including my woman/women!

Where did your christian mind agree with Idol worshipper Fela, if you ever went to his "republic" before, you will know what I am saying? Am wasting my time talking to you. The same you who will get into any skirt before she say lickie da split! Married and having tons of girlfriends. I know your type. Remember that Jesus will wash it off you already so why trying to pretend that you dont run after the skirts of Nigerian singles?
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by GEW: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2009
olabs, you are  a big joke
one minute you are sanctioning sleeping with matured 9yrs old the next you are busy telling lies

how does 
remember felas  ITT was about abiola
equal fela being my idol? 

olabowale:

Am wasting my time talking to you. The same you who will get into any skirt before she say lickie da split! Married and having tons of girlfriends. I know your type. Remember that Jesus will wash it off you already so why trying to pretend that you dont run after the skirts of Nigerian singles?
you wish i was a fornicating LovePeddler like you. your parents wasted the money they used in sending you to school.  they could have done better throwing that money into ogumpa river cos you are a complete waste of space with your small mind.
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by olabowale(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2009
Am not an Ibadan boy. So Ogunpa can't take the mony from my family. I am, again and Ijebu Ode man. You see am consistent in my argument; If I sanction a 9 year old "young gil" relationship, with her husband, it means that were married. Their society allowed it and no one frowned at it, etc, etc, etc!

Now am also a yoruba man. I lived a yoruba existence at least in my early years. Even now I mentain my yorubaness, the very reason I identified myself as OLABOWALE on nairaland. You can not tell me lies about your never have "whored" in Nigeria before! If you now live in the Western Country; I know you are still whoring. And the reason that I am not "Whoring is Islam"! Now lie to me and tell me why you are not whoring, because remember cancelled all "sins?" And if you are not doing it, its because you are slow and have not catched up to the Biblical injuction of " whosoever does not sin, stone!" And when you have Fela as you identified hero, I wonder what your sexuality is all about?

At least am honest enough that Islam stops me. There is nothing stopping you, or is there? And finally, is there a level that you will not go to when you accused a late person of the same thing you are doing now? Listen, you will just be like the hypocritical pharisees at the time of Jesus!

Not that am boasting, but it is try that I do not smoke Igbo, or drink alcohol and "LovePeddler" like Fela. At least all my friends can vouche if only that about me. Mind you the se part I struggle with it, so that I do not stay into it!

I want you to now tell us what you dont do? And oh, I dont smoke at all. And you can take that to the bank, banker. And please I wanna hear from you, as you accused a late man, so you can be asked to defend yourself, and let your conscience be your judge!
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by noetic2: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
@ OP

allah is a plagiarist and a fraud.

An extensive analysis of mohammed reveals that he delusively elevated allah (a local moon-god) to a divine status.
The many errors and blatant denials in the koran attest to this fact.
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2009
alimat 2:

If u are ready for EDUCATION u hav to drop arrogance,pride and abusive acts

i.e. we have to swallow allah's lies?
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by olabowale(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2009
@davidylan: Why dont finish swallow the Biblical lies first, maybe from Paul, eh? Then come back to introspectively think about Quran!

@Noetic:« #24 on: Today at 06:37:32 PM »
@ OP

allah is a plagiarist and a fraud.

An extensive analysis of mohammed reveals that he delusively elevated allah (a local moon-god) to a divine status.
The many errors and blatant denials in the koran attest to this fact.
So tell me whats "moon" in arabic? Osupa is what we say in Yoruba language. Whats it in Arabic? Then give me "moon-god" in arabic language.

In yoruba llanguage moon-god will be oba osupa. No? Give me Arabic equivalence? You see you cant just talk and think you can do a scooby doo without getting a challenge from somebody! Give me Moon-god, Oba-Osupa, in arabic and it must have moon in its name!
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by noetic2: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2009
olabowale:

@davidylan: Why dont finish swallow the Biblical lies first, maybe from Paul, eh? Then come back to introspectively think about Quran!

@Noetic:« #24 on: Today at 06:37:32 PM » So tell me whats "moon" in arabic? Osupa is what we say in Yoruba language. Whats it in Arabic? Then give me "moon-god" in arabic language.

In yoruba llanguage moon-god will be oba osupa. No? Give me Arabic equivalence? You see you cant just talk and think you can do a scooby doo without getting a challenge from somebody! Give me Moon-god, Oba-Osupa, in arabic and it must have moon in its name!

was allah not one of the 360 gods in arabia? is allah not the moon-god?
did mohammed's father not worship allah? why is islam closely associated with the moon?

will u stop lying?
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by olabowale(m): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2009
Noetic cant even stand up to good challenge! And how he survives English people's madness and jokes about black people is beyong me! Ogbeni, tell me in pure Arabic, an you can get to ask anish Sorosh to help you: Oba osupa/Oba Oshupa is Moon god. Tell me the same in Arabic! Is that too hard for you? Okay. Lets start from simply Arabic for Monn? Then what is god in arabic? marry the two together by hyphenating them. That will be your answer! Step on it, man while I jump off to do other things!
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by noetic2: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2009
olabowale:

Noetic cant even stand up to good challenge! And how he survives English people's madness and jokes about black people is beyong me! Ogbeni, tell me in pure Arabic, an you can get to ask anish Sorosh to help you: Oba osupa/Oba Oshupa is Moon god. Tell me the same in Arabic! Is that too hard for you? Okay. Lets start from simply Arabic for Monn? Then what is god in arabic? marry the two together by hyphenating them. That will be your answer! Step on it, man while I jump off to do other things!

olabs I will not be drawn into unneccasary linguist. . . .all in an effort to claim allah is the same as the bible God.

from the origins of allah we know who he is . . .a moon-god.

is allah a moon-god. . .true or false?
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by Abuzola(m): 12:24am On Jul 24, 2009
Alimat hope you are healthy and well at all, i do not understand you, one day you mock and the other day you insult and another day you defend islam, haloo ?. May God open ya eyes.
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by omokinki: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2009
noetic2:

olabs I will not be drawn into unneccasary linguist. . . .all in an effort to claim allah is the same as the bible God.

when someone becomes so adamant he wants to remain ignorant how can you help him from darkness to light

noetic2:

is allah a moon-god. . .true or false?
you know the answer to this is in the negative but you refuse to accept

(1) (2)

Govt. Fashola Voice Out On Alh. Rasaq Gawat Issue / Best Time To Make (dua) Prayers / Islamic Theologian's Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.