Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,574 members, 7,972,153 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:18 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of March 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of March 2016 (337 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of September 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of March 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 11th Of March 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of March 2016 by jonatoye(m): 6:29am On Mar 18, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Your experience in life may not look promising and palatable but the fact still remains that God has not forgotten you. If you are still in the ark your remembrance for good is at hand!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"Then God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the animals that were with him in the ark. And God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters subsided." (Genesis 8:1 NKJV).
Noah was in the ark when the Lord destroyed the earth with flood as a result of the sins of men. He stayed in it for several days even as the flood continued to carry the ark around the earth with no definite direction or location. In this very state of uncertainties, the Lord remembered Him to give him a new beginning.

Life most of the time can be so cruel; its situation may be so discouraging each time you look around and see God blessing people even in the areas of your need. Someone can be tempted to ask "Lord have you forgotten me?" "What will become of my future?" "How long will I continue with this experience?" These are the likely questions that may be going through your heart as you face several uncertainties of life.

Whatever the case may be with you; God has not forgotten you. What is yet undone in your life are those things you did not take the responsibility to do as a man, What you did not allow or believe Him to do, what is not in His plan to do in your life and those ones waiting for the set time.

Don't forget the fact that the life of a man is a book having different chapters with respect to various time. Irrespective of your experience, the set time of God's favour is looming. Just remain in God even as the water of life carry you on and you will have a safe landing.

The Lord will remember and favour you in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Revived Friday!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of March 2016 by Mrjo(m): 6:50am On Mar 18, 2016
Thats wonderful i am blessed

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Pin Down My Sexual Desire / Our Daily Bread Thursday March 31 2016 <*> Follow Me <*> / Let God Help You 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.