Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,063 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

Do Londoners Think Africa Is Rich Or Poor?- Hear What They Say About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Londoners Think Africa Is Rich Or Poor?- Hear What They Say About Nigeria (419 Views)

Pic News:muslims Donate 10 Tonnes Of Food To Help Homeless Londoners At Chritmas / Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) / Neo-colonialism In Nigeria, Why Nigeria Is Rich, But Many Nigerians Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Londoners Think Africa Is Rich Or Poor?- Hear What They Say About Nigeria by LaraAwomolo26: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2016
Africa is portrayed to the western world as a poor continent where people are suffering from lack of food, water and electricity. Being the worlds second largest and second most populous continent, Africa is very rich in culture and has a rapidly growing economy, but people in some parts of Africa still live in abject poverty.

"I've donated to children living in poverty," says one woman

BattaBox presenter Mary goes out to the streets of London to ask if Londoners ever give out charity to Africa.

"I'm helping my family in Poland," replies one woman

WATCH VIDEO -->>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv-_r5Wc80c

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: The Towering Gains Of Indefatigable Elder Stateman And Political Giant / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims, She Bought And Resold Dollars For Profit / Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.