Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,200 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:12 PM

PDP AND APC Blame Each Other For The Killings In Rivers State- See Tweets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP AND APC Blame Each Other For The Killings In Rivers State- See Tweets (12999 Views)

Nigerians Beg To Join EFCC Fund Recovery Unit ( See Tweets ) / United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets / List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP AND APC Blame Each Other For The Killings In Rivers State- See Tweets by blazers007: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2016
1. The 1st questn dat comes to mind is that, why shld APC order d snatching of ballot boxes when they can easily get d soldiers to do their bidding?

2. Why shld "A Soldiers" be killed in such a manner? grin SMH

My advise 4 those in Rivers, stay indoors tomorrow.

Wives and Mothers, lace ur husbands' and adult children's food with a large dose of Sleeping Pills...Lock d doors to ur houses, swallow d keys or flush them...just make sure ur loved ones remain indoors.

I am saying this because some men can be stubborn to d extent dat even when they are hearing gunshots outside, they will still want to go and catch a glimpse what is going on.

Whoever dies 4 a politician is a fool; Wike and Ameachi dat are beating d drums of war today, will in d future eat 4rm d same plate.

Be Wise!!!!!!!!!
Re: PDP AND APC Blame Each Other For The Killings In Rivers State- See Tweets by Desmorise(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
xmileeasy:
See English, PDP murdered and fathered English for their tweet. "Killed a soldiers".

Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: PDP AND APC Blame Each Other For The Killings In Rivers State- See Tweets by gare(f): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Maxtermind:
PDP AND APC BOTH BLAME EACH OTHER FOR THE VIOLENCE & KILLINGS IN RIVERS STATE...

FOR ME I THINK THEY SHOULD BOTH BE TAKEN TO PRISON.. WHAT do you SUGGEST ?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDFn4YbnwEr/

I feel the Police and the state and federal attorney generals have failed in their duties, this issues of propaganda and falsehood could be brought to a stop, wrongful accusing someone is a crime and also misleading the public is also a crime.

So whenever someone or group of persons comes up with a claim it is expected that the police and the attorney generals office looks into it and confirm if the claims are right, if not the reporter of such claims should caution or prosecuted.

To a large extent must of the killings in Omoku area may not be political motivated killings, the fact that you are an APC or PDP member are you happen to be a victim does not mean it has everything to do with politics, mind you I am not saying the killings are right, but sometimes personal issues could also lead to them, but why the general public is not well informed is as a result of the police failing in their duties to investigate this killings and telling us the motivations behind them.

If all of this heresay and propaganda is not stop it will destroy this country, so the police needs to step up in its duties to ensure that whenever someone be it small or big comes up with allegations they should be called in to verify their claims.
Re: PDP AND APC Blame Each Other For The Killings In Rivers State- See Tweets by Aubrey1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
APC want to take ova Rivers state by force. e no go work!!!!!!!!!
Rivers is PDP
Re: PDP AND APC Blame Each Other For The Killings In Rivers State- See Tweets by Dklef(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
LOL, There was no killings then. No the soldiers killed themselves
Re: PDP AND APC Blame Each Other For The Killings In Rivers State- See Tweets by lailo: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
APC's account is more accurate than PDP's meaning PDP dnt regard d other soul killed.I smell PDP did it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP AND APC Blame Each Other For The Killings In Rivers State- See Tweets by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Vikkie14:
I saw that as well but their message is concise and precise. How/why were the soldiers killed? PDP gave the answer ....." IN THE PROCESS OF HIJACKING ELECTORAL MATERIALS"....
APC only says "Soldiers were killed". Now, we know who has a grasps of what is happening on ground and who is copying who.

Oga, how can you know if a pot of stew is pepperish by just looking from a distance...
The simple answer is "You are somehow involved in the preparation process"

How can you claim to know someone else's motive without clear evidences. angry

1 Like

Re: PDP AND APC Blame Each Other For The Killings In Rivers State- See Tweets by JewelRegi(f): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Icecomrade:

If I were a youth activist in Rivers State, I ll mobilise all citizens to stay indoor tommorrow,. Let Wike and Amaechi vote on behalf of all Rivers people.

I support

1 Like

Re: PDP AND APC Blame Each Other For The Killings In Rivers State- See Tweets by ogmaskman: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
joeprince23:
APC started this campaign of calumny,closely observe hw they did not give reason for their claim

Does that suggest that the reason pdp gave is the truth. Are they not the same soldiers the pdp got an injunction against. So why turn around to say they we're carrying electoral materials.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF / Attack On Oshiomhole: APC Has Disintegrated, Says PDP / BREAKING: Death In Aso Rock!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.