Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

How He Duped My Sister - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How He Duped My Sister (978 Views)

How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos / Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos / My Sister Got Duped At An ATM Point, Can I Get My Money Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How He Duped My Sister by showblack(m): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2016
Last three weeks Thursday she went to surulere to see her friend who wants to take her to one organization for her IT, her friend is coming from berger while she was coming ebutemetta, they planned to meet in surulere. When she got there the guy was not there yet, so she decided to wait for him in shoprite. This young man came and see next to her he started talking to her, and she didn't reply. Her coursemate now called her telling her that their results are out. The man heard about it and asked her if she is a student, she replied yes and he asked her which school she is going and her level, she now told the man that she has just done with her ND, the man now told her that she must have been doing her IT, my sister now told her she is looking for placement the man now told her she can help her that she should give him her contact. When she got home the man messaged her that he is already telling people about her IT, that he will get back to her soon. The next morning which is Friday he called her that he has talked to his uncle who is a manager in a bank at broad street lagos Island and her uncle asked her to come with her credentials. When she got to broad street, she called the man and told him she is already there. When the man came he checked her credentials and told her she should bring her samsung S3 to call his uncle. She reluctantly gave the phone to the man. So the man pretended as if there was no network and he keeps stepping forward she followed her and she said the man does not look like a thief, that she does not want to approach him. And the man just run away....
Pls mod let's move this to FP
Seun

Re: How He Duped My Sister by Marinza(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2016
Lol she was not smart on so many levels. So she didn't reply the guy since till she realized he could help her abi issokay.
Then why would I give someone my phone to make call and just be watching til he runs right on the street? Well there are two sides to every story sha... Hope the guy is found.
Re: How He Duped My Sister by delishpot: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2016
She fall maga. So na only person wey she fit chop from she dey talk to? Isolrite, hope she don learn lesson. I hope they get back her phone sha.

1 Like

Re: How He Duped My Sister by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 18, 2016
So how did you get the man's pictures ?

All that glitters isn't gold, Ladies should stop being gullible and use their brains.

Good luck in your search tho undecided

2 Likes

Re: How He Duped My Sister by iykepromotions: 10:24am On Mar 18, 2016
though this is very bad and should highly be condemned but your sister didn't try at all. tell her to minimise her desperation.
Re: How He Duped My Sister by showblack(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
So how did you get the man's pictures ?

All that glitters isn't gold, Ladies should stop being gullible and use their brains.

Good luck in your search tho undecided

Through whatsapp
Re: How He Duped My Sister by drizzymadbet(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2016
you can only be scammed of you are desperate and greedy. without these two qualities, your brains would be working on a 101% percent capacity. There is probably little or nothing one can do in this situation.

Let it slide and let her continue in her job hunting, but next time let her put on her thinking cap, that is very important.
Re: How He Duped My Sister by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2016
showblack:

Through whatsapp
okay.

There is more to the story tho smiley
Re: How He Duped My Sister by AskProf: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
showblack:
Last three weeks Thursday she went to surulere to see her friend who wants to take her to one organization for her IT, her friend is coming from berger while she was coming ebutemetta, they planned to meet in surulere. When she got there the guy was not there yet, so she decided to wait for him in shoprite. This young man came and see next to her he started talking to her, and she didn't reply. Her coursemate now called her telling her that their results are out. The man heard about it and asked her if she is a student, she replied yes and he asked her which school she is going and her level, she now told the man that she has just done with her ND, the man now told her that she must have been doing her IT, my sister now told her she is looking for placement the man now told her she can help her that she should give him her contact. When she got home the man messaged her that he is already telling people about her IT, that he will get back to her soon. The next morning which is Friday he called her that he has talked to his uncle who is a manager in a bank at broad street lagos Island and her uncle asked her to come with her credentials. When she got to broad street, she called the man and told him she is already there. When the man came he checked her credentials and told her she should bring her samsung S3 to call his uncle. She reluctantly gave the phone to the man. So the man pretended as if there was no network and he keeps stepping forward she followed her and she said the man does not look like a thief, that she does not want to approach him. And the man just run away....
Pls mod let's move this to FP
Seun

How does a thief look like?
Re: How He Duped My Sister by Yorubago(f): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
What does a thief look like please tell me so when i see one I would know what to do...
Re: How He Duped My Sister by uzoormah(m): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
ok.. #That'sAlright
Re: How He Duped My Sister by sholikay(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
na thunder go fire that thief guy oooo..but ur sister sweegbe ooo..no offeinse.
Re: How He Duped My Sister by Tunami(m): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
ah don laff tire, anyway ur sister slack.
Re: How He Duped My Sister by Bensondrums(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Lolzz cnt stop laughing.dis fine boy fit do dat kind tin?wetin man pikin no go see for nigiria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (photos) / Commercial Sex Worker Destroying Property Of A Man Who Refused To Pay / See Photos Of A Popular University ‘happening Babe’ Allegedly Turns Into Snake A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.