Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Am In Luv With A Guy And I Don't Kno How To Confess It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Luv With A Guy And I Don't Kno How To Confess It. (1227 Views)

I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Luv With A Guy And I Don't Kno How To Confess It. by delegirl(f): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2009
Am really in luv with dis guy but i don't kno how to show it to him. I am always very angry whenever he tries talking to me and now i heard he is dating another girl,  dis tings dey hurt me.

i beg no abuse oo talk if u wan talk ok. Na serious matter oo
Re: I Am In Luv With A Guy And I Don't Kno How To Confess It. by sexyLeamon(f): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2009
I know that it's hard to break out of your shell. I've been there before when I first began dating. I ended up hurting more people including me by trying to protect myself. You honestly have no defense when it comes to battling love and the pain it brings. It will happen, no matter how hard you try to avoid it. I actually believe that the more you try to avoid it the more it tends to happen! You might as well give it a shot. All you can do is suck it up and be brave. Everything you do in life has the possibility of turning up for the worse, so does that mean you should just throw it away? No! You can't run away from it forever. Either you end up alone and hurt, or you can give a chance to be happy or sad with someone else.
Re: I Am In Luv With A Guy And I Don't Kno How To Confess It. by galatico(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2009
You're in love with a guy and you don't know how to confess it? waoo that's a shame I won't lie to you, cuz I where in your shoes, I mean if I was a Girl and am in love with a Guy I would just walk up to him and tell him that, that won't make me cheap, or better still I get close to him and we can be friends and try as much as possbile to be with him so that he get fond of me and he might just come out out of his shell, he could be in love with you also, he could be the type of guy that is shy.

I see nothing bad in a girl asking a guy out for a cup of tea, so that you can get to know each other better, you could probably invite him to the cinema or something else, just make sure that you don't appear to him cheap cause he might take advantage of the fact that you came to beg him or ask him to date you ok

Good luck Girl!!!
Re: I Am In Luv With A Guy And I Don't Kno How To Confess It. by DaudaAbu(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2009
Comothere jare!!!

u don form finish 4 the guy now u come dey like am because u hear say him dey date another gal abi?

the fact is that u actuaalyy liked him even at the time he tries talking to u and u get angry. mayb he's jst like me that doesnt hav patient enough to kep trying and now u're jealouse cos he's shifted his attention to som1 els.

wel he use to talk to u b4, right? why not try talking to him now and see hw he takes it and am not assuring u of anything but he might hav liked the present gal more than u in which case u shouldnt put what they hav asunder
Re: I Am In Luv With A Guy And I Don't Kno How To Confess It. by nethacker(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2009
na wa oooooooo, wink him and him go respond grin
Re: I Am In Luv With A Guy And I Don't Kno How To Confess It. by tosyne007(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2009
delegirl:

Am really in luv with dis guy but i don't kno how to show it to him. I am always very angry whenever he tries talking to me and now i heard he is dating another girl,  dis tings dey hurt me.

i beg no abuse oo talk if u wan talk ok. Na serious matter oo

wat i really dont understand is why u get angry weneva he tries talking to u. can u explain that? does he put u off?
u said u are in love with him but u push him away with ur words and actions. U cant expect him to worship all his life, he has to move on and that's exactly wat he is doing.

Well, in ur case, it's HARD LUCK that u can still get him back (don't fool urself) cos he must hav read meanings to ur actions and decided to try his luck with someone else. I will suggest u try to get over him and ensure u dont make such mistakes in the future.

I'm saying this becos apologising and pleading will only look as if u are forcing urself on him and the relationship might end badly since u are the one making the moves now. Believe me, guys dont like it when ladies make the first move. Most cases, it doesnt work out.

So, pull urself together and move on and when anoda opportunity comes ur way, make sure u grab it with all ur body.

best of luck.
Re: I Am In Luv With A Guy And I Don't Kno How To Confess It. by chihakeem(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2009
I don't know what to say in your case, but i guess all breakdown to you been sincere with your self and forget what ever it is that is making you not appreciate him whenever he touches you.

Let go of the past if it is about him is some one else i feel that is were the problem is from,
Re: I Am In Luv With A Guy And I Don't Kno How To Confess It. by steve49ja(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2009
If you cant code it, say it.
Re: I Am In Luv With A Guy And I Don't Kno How To Confess It. by biola44: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2009
steve49ja:

or remain silent 4eva! grin
Re: I Am In Luv With A Guy And I Don't Kno How To Confess It. by bblacky(f): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2009
speak up gurl n free ursef or remain silent and die inside
Re: I Am In Luv With A Guy And I Don't Kno How To Confess It. by Shentz(f): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2009
tell him i like you

You haven't got anything to lose the worst he can say is 'Piss off' or 'Shame, cos that I don't like you'

Go for it
Re: I Am In Luv With A Guy And I Don't Kno How To Confess It. by kokoA(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2009
He is a rich guy abi?how you no go love am grin
Re: I Am In Luv With A Guy And I Don't Kno How To Confess It. by Igwe9(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2009
steve49ja:

biola44:

or remain silent 4eva! grin
I come here to catch some fun and you guys are really doing great smiley grin
Re: I Am In Luv With A Guy And I Don't Kno How To Confess It. by ojobdn(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2009
when your chance came you did not take it, goes the saying opportunity comes but once.
Since the guy is dating someone else what the hell do you still want with him or can you accept to be his second girlfriend and this can only be possible if you are not jealous.
Re: I Am In Luv With A Guy And I Don't Kno How To Confess It. by Youngpo413: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
sexyLeamon:
I know that it's hard to break out of your shell. I've been there before when I first began dating. I ended up hurting more people including me by trying to protect myself. You honestly have no defense when it comes to battling love and the pain it brings. It will happen, no matter how hard you try to avoid it. I actually believe that the more you try to avoid it the more it tends to happen! You might as well give it a shot. All you can do is suck it up and be brave. Everything you do in life has the possibility of turning up for the worse, so does that mean you should just throw it away? No! You can't run away from it forever. Either you end up alone and hurt, or you can give a chance to be happy or sad with someone else.

excellent

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Refuse To Date Women Their Own Age An Older.why? / . / Dating A Witch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.