Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

Anthony Oke Bus Stop Is Cancelled. Do not fall victim of taskforce. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Anthony Oke Bus Stop Is Cancelled. Do not fall victim of taskforce. (1245 Views)

Car Smashers On The Prowl - Don’t Fall Victim! / Lagos New Revenue Generation Drive. Read This So You Won't Be A Victim. / Driver Rams Into Bus Stop In Lagos. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Oke Bus Stop Is Cancelled. Do not fall victim of taskforce. by fm7070: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
For the information of those who are not aware.
There is no more bus stop at Anthony Oke (Gbagada Expressway)
We now have task force there and any driver could fall victim
The police will hide inside danfo bus and their cohorts in mufti will enter your car/bus the moment you stop there (either to drop off or pick anyone). The next thing is that the guy will reach for your car key and then, the police in uniform will surface.
That is when they tell you they are task force. ......And the negotiation begins thereafter
All nairaland motorist should be watchful and careful about this people
If you've had an encounter with this people or similar experience, do not hesitate to share here.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Oke Bus Stop Is Cancelled. Do not fall victim of taskforce. by diportivo: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
So,bros....

Where is the new busstop?

Abi una cancel am without alternative ni?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Oke Bus Stop Is Cancelled. Do not fall victim of taskforce. by fm7070: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
no be me cancel am oooooooo.
They held me this morning and made my day horrible.
They said no more Anthony Bus Stop oooooooo
The thin tire me no be small.
Re: Anthony Oke Bus Stop Is Cancelled. Do not fall victim of taskforce. by skillip(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
@Op, I was also caught there last week, but I think those peole are just a set of fraudulent guys, the mobile policeman wore a cardigan over is uniform to hide is identity, the other guys could not even identify themselves properly. I didn't want to drag with them because I had already called for our security detail from the office. If it's an illegal bus stop, why are those buses stopping there and are not been arrested?
Re: Anthony Oke Bus Stop Is Cancelled. Do not fall victim of taskforce. by fm7070: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
skillip:
@Op, I was also caught there last week, but I think those peole are just a set of fraudulent guys, the mobile policeman wore a cardigan over is uniform to hide is identity, the other guys could not even identify themselves properly. I didn't want to drag with them because I had already called for our security detail from the office. If it's an illegal bus stop, why are those buses stopping there and are not been arrested?

My brother, the thing tire me ooooo
The worse part is the way they hijacked the car key, just like an armed robber.
They actually target ignorant car owners.
Did you end up giving them money? How did they release you?
Re: Anthony Oke Bus Stop Is Cancelled. Do not fall victim of taskforce. by skillip(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
fm7070:

My brother, the thing tire me ooooo
The worse part is the way they hijacked the car key, just like an armed robber.
They actually target ignorant car owners.
Did you end up giving them money? How did they release you?

Honestly it was s if they jazzed me, they entered my car and took the keys while I was still being civil with them. Made a u-turn aand we drove from anthony-oke, all the way to alausa, I dropped something for them finally and got my car back around alausa, near that Tisco building.
Well, I still stop there daily after that time though and will continue, but not too close where the sign post is.
Re: Anthony Oke Bus Stop Is Cancelled. Do not fall victim of taskforce. by lonelydora: 5:27am On Mar 19, 2016
Why is the cancelation not made public by the government? I sense a foul play somewhere by the so-called Taskforce.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Oke Bus Stop Is Cancelled. Do not fall victim of taskforce. by fm7070: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2016
lonelydora:
Why is the cancelation not made public by the government? I sense a foul play somewhere by the so-called Taskforce.

I tire oooooo. Anthony bus stop that is so popular that comedians make joke out of it 'Anthony, no enter oooo'
people are just annihilating the masses for nothing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The Latest Super Car In Town, The Bugatti Chiron! / Lights Out? Check Vehicle Lighting / Illuminati Home of wealth, fame, Authority and Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.