Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,144 members, 7,949,951 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? (2294 Views)

Buhari Has Not Done Anything Good 2 Fight Corruption- Transparency International / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / The Potentials Of Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
coolitempa:

Name any ethnic group in Africa that comes close to Yorubas in Africa....just one... grin
Your own tribalism just no make any sense.
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by coolitempa(f): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
kropotkin2:
Your own tribalism just no make any sense.

What makes me a tribalist..
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
coolitempa:

What makes me a tribalist..
you are alot worse than that. oya cool your temper
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
Op you and your likes are pushing this tribal divisions to a dangerous point. Without the Yoruba land Nigeria could have been a disaster.
Again I plead that we should at least stop all these tribal fighting. The politicians are stealing our future and we are here fighting.

1 Like

Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by 9xtr0r: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
albany231:
You all escape daily from your cursed erosion ravaged dungeon land to the SW yet you wont stop posting nonsense about same place. The OP is one frustrated fellow that hate his own life.

That you connived with your bigotic tribesman to hide my comments and ban my moniker while leaving yours will not save you.

Your going to hide in your juju-infested enclave will not save you.

Watch out..your doom is at hand...
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by JahJaa(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lolzz this Thread is Really Funny. Well somebody open a thread asking why east are too violent or is it why life is meaningless to the east whatever that means. And here are you asking how useful the west are Lolzz. When will this stop ? Threads and counter threads ok ooo Carry on people atleast one has to laugh at the same swallow bitter words Lol
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by PentiumPro(f): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Your IBO brothers are trooping into Yorubaland per second, and I'm sure you asked this foolish question after escaping from the suffocating life in your erosion infested cave to yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by 9xtr0r: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sometime ago, Yorubas traders from Ibadan were slaughtered during their ill-fated journey to Maiduguri to buy beans and other items, did you bother to ask what they went looking for in a Boko-Haram region?
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by Rayhutar(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
PentiumPro:
Your IBO brothers are trooping into Yorubaland per second, and I'm sure you asked this foolish question after escaping from the suffocating life in your erosion infested cave to yorubaland.
Have you troop into Igboland for one day and see what is happening there
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by PentiumPro(f): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rayhutar:

Have you troop into Igboland for one day and see what is happening there

The same place hundreds are running away from daily?

1 Like

Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by PentiumPro(f): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
9xtr0r:
Sometime ago, Yorubas traders from Ibadan were slaughtered during their ill-fated journey to Maiduguri to buy beans and other items, did you bother to ask what they went looking for in a Boko-Haram region?

Do that sound as if they are trying to escape from an unfriendly region?

1 Like

Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by coolitempa(f): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
kropotkin2:
you are alot worse than that. oya cool your temper

You need to shut it....if you have nothing to offer rather than expose your emptiness to all.... angry....nonsense..
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by 9xtr0r: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
PentiumPro:

Do that sound as if they are trying to escape from an unfriendly region?

You should direct your question and confusion to Ekiti State government that sent its citizens to go learn skills and trades in Aba with a view to improving the economic status of your region...
Are they too running away from conflict region?

1 Like

Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by oyinkinola: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
This thread is not meant for tribal bashing but for serious discussion of the usefulness of the yoruba nation.

A friend asked me this question of what good thing has ever emerged from yorubaland and I want to throw this out in the open.

Tribalists, please desist. Thanks, cheesy
...are you bad yourself to ask if good thing can't emerged from yoruba land?
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by Toosure70: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
at least I know NAIRALAND.
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by Whatthefake: 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
This thread is not meant for tribal bashing but for serious discussion of the usefulness of the yoruba nation.

A friend asked me this question of what good thing has ever emerged from yorubaland and I want to throw this out in the open.

Tribalists, please desist. Thanks, cheesy
You ask for tribalists to desist. But you are displaying a tribalist mindset by opening such a Topic. Why would it be more difficult for anything good to come out of any ethnic Tribe? shocked
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
Toosure70:
at least I know NAIRALAND.

Soon you go tell us say na yoruba create internet
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by sexybrooke: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
coolitempa:

Proudly Epe and Akoko.... angry
ezi ofia
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out Of Yorubaland? by coolitempa(f): 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
sexybrooke:
ezi ofia

My darling...welcome back...l missed ya loads... tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari / Ondo Governorship 2016: Court Refuses Application By Makarfi Faction / Lai Mohammed Spreading Fake News And Citing Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.