Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Breaking News "Jamb Remove Their 40marks Giving To Students Earlier" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News "Jamb Remove Their 40marks Giving To Students Earlier" (2202 Views)

Universities Charging Above N2,000 For Post-utme Must Refund Excess To Students, / JAMB Remove 100 Mark From Candidates Score For Malpractice Indicate By CCTV / JAMB To Remove Their 40 Marks And Cancel 2016/2017 UTME Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News "Jamb Remove Their 40marks Giving To Students Earlier" by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jamb is really turning Something else......

Information spreading now has stated that The Joint Admission and MANIPULATION Board has removed all the 40marks giving to 1st and 2nd batch earlier due server failure as early affirmed ....

It has been Confirmed as one of my friend whom was giving 164 before but later turned to 204 has been reverted to 164 again....

the other dude they gave him 197 before but later turned to 237 has been crying since morning when he discovered that his score has been reduced to 197 again and the guy wants to study Computer Science in Obafemi Awolowo University which he needs at least 200 to be eligible for their post UTME.......

it was also stated that if candidates continues with their PROTEST of a thing ,The Whole 2015/2016 Result will be cancel !!"

I hereby urge all jambites to stay calm and watch what God will do for them instead.....
Re: Breaking News "Jamb Remove Their 40marks Giving To Students Earlier" by ElGrande: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lol,The devil giveth with the right hand and taketh with the left
Re: Breaking News "Jamb Remove Their 40marks Giving To Students Earlier" by Fmartin(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
No source?
Re: Breaking News "Jamb Remove Their 40marks Giving To Students Earlier" by awesomegenius(m): 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
ElGrande:
Lol,The devil giveth with the right hand and taketh with the left

Lwkmd
Re: Breaking News "Jamb Remove Their 40marks Giving To Students Earlier" by yakflowz(m): 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
This is serious
Re: Breaking News "Jamb Remove Their 40marks Giving To Students Earlier" by redcliff: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Op i hope you were not a jambite too? You just did justice to this thread.. damn!
Re: Breaking News "Jamb Remove Their 40marks Giving To Students Earlier" by Bobbysmart6(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:
Jamb is really turning Something else......

Information spreading now has stated that The Joint Admission and MANIPULATION Board has removed all the 40marks giving to 1st and 2nd batch earlier due server failure as early affirmed ....

It has been Confirmed as one of my friend whom was giving 164 before but later turned to 204 has been reverted to 164 again....

the other dude they gave him 197 before but later turned to 237 has been crying since morning when he discovered that his score has been reduced to 197 again and the guy wants to study Computer Science in Obafemi Awolowo University which he needs at least 200 to be eligible for their post UTME.......

it was also stated that if candidates continues with their PROTEST of a thing ,The Whole 2015/2016 Result will be cancel !!"

I hereby urge all jambites to stay calm and watch what God will do for them instead.....

if we stil leavin tnz 4 God,lyk dz,nd sayin God wil judge dem.our con3 wil never move foward.we need to 5t 4 our ryt.y dont they have problem wen dey re collectin the money for jamb.there is a solution to this matter and they should stop scaring this children wit dat.instead they shld find a gud solutn to this.they are there gv out rubbish ideal.to me oo.i wil like the jambite to keep on fighting for their ryt.God cant come down to fight 4 us.wen we fight He guides.
Re: Breaking News "Jamb Remove Their 40marks Giving To Students Earlier" by Lawalight: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
At this time when the prospect of international Education is in vogue, why about the stress involved when you can turn to us at FLYBORDER. At FLYBORDER we can get you admission to schools in Russia, Canada AND USA without you having to write any rigorous examinations. We can get you your student visa with no stress. Contact us today as we look forward to help you achieve your international Educational dreams .For further enquiries contact us on 07039386136. Visit our site www.flyborder.com

Re: Breaking News "Jamb Remove Their 40marks Giving To Students Earlier" by joeldone(m): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
JAMB IS REALLY TUNING TO SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

See The Blunder Made By Macmillan In Their Primary 3 English Textbook / Whatsapp Group For Uniport Aspirants / Top 100 Universities In Nigeria For 2016 -full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.