Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,739 members, 7,965,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) (11744 Views)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dongreat:
I was so unhappy today that my clumsy niece broke my iphone but after seeing this, babes, am so happy. LMSAO. The picture is so funny that your cousin seems to be struggling to be present on it. The fat protruding from her triceps, her round ugly face, and pale skin like that white witch in lord of the rings. Well if its not love then i guess she must have a fat account. Women like this get paid benefits by the us government.

LMSAO cheesy cheesy, honestly sweetheart am so happy right now that me phone is of no concern. I must screen save the pic for it will come handy someday.
Honey thats not the real pic.
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
mylora:
I'm not doubting the story you spinned here oo...but this pix has been on the internet for the past 3years or more. Wonder why nobody here noticed that
Its not their real pic. Just wanted to help viewers visualise what i am describing.
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
suzan404:
lol,,coke and fanta...but dunno why i'm finding it difficult to believe you.
I am also finding it hard to believe. I wish it was not true.
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by holuwaremain: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
klenton:
U didn't tell us ur cousin brought yokozuna

I didn't tink he wants to marry dat whale maybe she is teaching him how to be a sumo wrestler
Looooool grin
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Speeechless3:
I am also finding it hard to believe. I wish it was not true.
i guess the woman is rich,cos this one no be ordinary love,,something is involved..
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Dongreat(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Speeechless3:
Honey thats not the real pic.

Ok. But am still screen saving it. Just let em be. He is old enough to know what he wants. Give to him your blessings and support and wish him well. LMSAO still at the pic. You really just made my day smiley cheesy.
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
skywalker240:

Another sad truth On a higher scale, is that same ugly women are more prettier than you lots

#team foreing girls joor

Atleast they come with benefits,..unlike these ones with loose vijay always xpecting us to play even their fathers responsibilties while doing ours.

I prefer the ugly white girls to the ugly leach over here and thats all of u here.

Hehehehehehehe
gringringrincheesy
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dongreat:

Ok. But am still screen saving it. Just let em be. He is old enough to know what he wants. Give to him your blessings and support and wish him well. LMSAO still at the pic. You really just made my day smiley cheesy.
Lol am glad i made your day smiley

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
gringringrincheesy
very funny right? smiley
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
Speeechless3:
Hmmm okay. Thank you smiley
Abeg nor go pour sand for ur cousin garri. He isn't in love na money cause am.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
FUNNY! JUST PASSING BY
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by fqudus(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oyinbo sef don dae do love juju....my dear it is not ordinary this is. Called white juju
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by duduade: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
Abeg I get sisters.. Mail me... Lets talk
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Speeechless3:
very funny right? smiley

I love the way he lied. Lol
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by komakordi: 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nice one
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by bixolfem: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Na love Na! Lol
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:

I love the way he lied. Lol
Loooool
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
fqudus:
Oyinbo sef don dae do love juju....my dear it is not ordinary this is. Called white juju
me sef wonder o
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by mikolo80: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Speeechless3:
Lol she has used his head. I used to think "juju" was superstitous but am having a rethink. This is completely absurd.
why. you think say everybody like walking talking toothpicks
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by ajaylee1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
I think u should discuss dis with ur parent and see if all of u guys can make life miserable for d sack of beans. I'm so good in that.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by digitsolution: 12:18am On Mar 19, 2016
I think you are the naive one. You mean you can't smell what is cooking? Come on don't knock a brothers hustle.. lol

Speeechless3:
She is ugly, fat, pale, dumb, irrational, slow, mannerless, cultureless, dirty, fat, silly, shapeless, naive, rude, proud, arrogant, fat.

I just hate her! I feel this whale used charms on my cousin. Warridis? he used to be a classy nigga with good taste. How could this happen? Does living abroad make you loose your senses somehow? Am confused.

Am so sorry for using those vulgar terms to describe the witch woman. I just had enough from the first day she came to the family house. Thought she would make up for her ugliness with good character. But i was wrong. She was rude to my parents. Who starts greeting with "who are they?" while paying no attention.

I cant stand my sweet cousin marry her. I am thinking of ruining the relationship already. He is too good for her!!!

Nb: My new a/c
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Trueyarn(m): 12:34am On Mar 19, 2016
gabinogem:
I guess he wants to venture where no one has dared... he's courageous.

...hahahahahahah...you just cracked me up...hahahahahaha you cracked me up grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 6:10am On Mar 19, 2016
mikolo80:
why. you think say everybody like walking talking toothpicks
You are funny
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Martiyu(m): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2016
hardbody:

OK. Noted.

[right][/right]

I pmmed u sir, pls check your mail
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2016
digitsolution:

I think you are the naive one. You mean you can't smell what is cooking? Come on don't knock a brothers hustle.. lol
He is a made man dear.
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by THONZE(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2016
grinOboy see MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.........grin
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by THONZE(m): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2016
Oboy see MISSION IMPOSSIBLEgrin
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by digitsolution: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2016
Speeechless3:
He is a made man dear.

Gbagbe that thing my dear...all way na way all about the Benjamins baby.
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Yorubago(f): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Speeechless3:
I dont know ma.
Okay...
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by mikolo80: 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Speeechless3:
You are funny
and you need to give your brother a break
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 20, 2016
Your brother dey make serious investment, you dey nairaland dey evaporate like kerosene.... Better grab your copy o
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by HardMirror(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Speeechless3:
She is ugly, fat, pale, dumb, irrational, slow, mannerless, cultureless, dirty, fat, silly, shapeless, naive, rude, proud, arrogant, fat.

I just hate her! I feel this whale used charms on my cousin. Warridis? he used to be a classy nigga with good taste. How could this happen? Does living abroad make you loose your senses somehow? Am confused.

Am so sorry for using those vulgar terms to describe the witch woman. I just had enough from the first day she came to the family house. Thought she would make up for her ugliness with good character. But i was wrong. She was rude to my parents. Who starts greeting with "who are they?" while paying no attention.

I cant stand my sweet cousin marry her. I am thinking of ruining the relationship already. He is too good for her!!!

Nb: My new a/c
www.nairaland.com/3004281/pls-where-speechless3 and I just created a thread looking for you. What happened to your other account?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Akwa Ibom Girls Like Se.x So Much? / Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down / **Dreads are Sexy (pics)**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.