Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,752 members, 7,882,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Dramatic Transformation Of Male Kim Kardashian Wannabe After Surgery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dramatic Transformation Of Male Kim Kardashian Wannabe After Surgery (1123 Views)

Photos Of A Model Who Policemen ‘forced To Strip In Front Of Male Prisoners’ Whe / Kim Kardashian Holds Kanye's Dick In Bathroom Picture / Wizkid & Oritsefemi Wannabe Lightens Up Osun-osogbo Celebration (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dramatic Transformation Of Male Kim Kardashian Wannabe After Surgery by Treasurehorizon: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
A Kim Kardashian superfan who spent more than £100,000 on surgery to look just like the reality star has revealed his dramatic transformation over the years.
Jordan James Parke, 24, has spent thousands to achieve his dream, despite never even meeting the star face to face.

SOURCE: http://follownewsupdate..com.ng/2016/03/photos-reveals-dramatic-transformation.html

Re: Dramatic Transformation Of Male Kim Kardashian Wannabe After Surgery by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin that lips ooo kiss
Re: Dramatic Transformation Of Male Kim Kardashian Wannabe After Surgery by Mologi(m): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Who did this to you my son?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Most Friendly Countries....see Nigeria Position / Pictures From My Visit To The Slave Museum In Badagry - Akinboye Akinpelumi / I Want To Buy Your Old Vinyl Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.