Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

How Will The Top Oil Producing Countries' Economies Perform In 2016? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Will The Top Oil Producing Countries' Economies Perform In 2016? (399 Views)

Egina FPSO: Nigeria's Biggest Oil Producing Vessel Arrives Lagos From South Kore / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will The Top Oil Producing Countries' Economies Perform In 2016? by Almeja: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nice article I thought I would share about oil production around the world with latest news on prices and production. Also a country-by-country description of the current state of each of the top 11 oil producing countries in the world plus forecasts and analysis on where they will be by year's end. Have a look: [url]http:///HyNidf
[/url]

What do you all think?

(1) (Reply)

Fresh 1.97m Now Unemployed Under Buhari - NBS / How To Use Instagram To Increase Followers And Promote Your Business / Information Age!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.