Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:40 PM

Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola (10635 Views)

Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age / CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 / Bayelsa To Immortalise Sani Abacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by nex(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2009
@MUZBO

I would have just scrolled away after reading your post, but the fact that you don't know how many million Nigerians have died for lack of a phone. People that Abiola through ITT has killed!

I saved lives in 2006 when a band of robbers were raiding people at Magodo estate gate. Called my brother who was about to leave work and told him to stay on the Island. I called some neighbours whose numbers I had.

During accidents people now call hospitals and relatives. I'm sure you've never heard of ICE numbers. Numbers that can be called In Case Of Emergency.

In fact, may a cauldron of boiling lava be poured on Abiola's head where he's chained in Hell.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by MUZBO(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2009
presido1:

Are you paid to be stupid or what? We are talking of Criminals like MKO and his likes not murderers. So don't you know that telephone call can save a life. Have you hard of 999 calls before?.
Don't just open your eyes- LOOK AND SEE. My question was: Has not ever having had a phone killed some1 before? If you've never had a phone before how would you know ER is 999 call away? Ok, I've never flown on a helicopter before and I'm alive- note a helicopter can convey one to a hospital soo what are you trying to prove?
presido1:

What are u on about here? Did not get any meaning from the above.
Why I'm I not surprised! You used 'par say', so you don't know what it means! Read again.
presido1:

How old are you pls? You are just wasting space for nothing.
Your profile said you are 65years old- that makes you way older than I am. Em. .sorry sir, dial 999[b](since MKO is dead now and you have a phone)[/b] and ask your Doctor about Senile Dementia.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by MUZBO(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2009
presido1:

Are you paid to be stupid or what? We are talking of Criminals like MKO and his likes not murderers. So don't you know that telephone call can save a life. Have you hard of 999 calls before?.
Don't just open your eyes- LOOK AND SEE. My question was: Has not ever having had a phone killed some1 before? If you've never had a phone before how would you know ER is 999 call away? Ok, I've never flown on a helicopter before and I'm alive- note a helicopter can convey one to a hospital soo what are you trying to prove?
presido1:

What are u on about here? Did not get any meaning from the above.
Why I'm I not surprised! You used 'par say', so you don't know what it means! Read again.
presido1:

How old are you pls? You are just wasting space for nothing.
Your profile said you are 65years old- that makes you way older than I am. Em. .sorry sir, dial 999[b](since MKO is dead now and you have a phone)[/b] and ask your Doctor about Senile Dementia.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by presido1: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2009
@MUZBO
Admin is complaining that you are wasting space with your useless posts and you are here sending one post twice.

If MKO is from this present day China we all know how he will die.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by MUZBO(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2009
@presido, Abeg fade! My supercomputer sensed you were dumb so it posted twice for emphasis and you still don't get it. Go back to China.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by MUZBO(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2009
nex:

@MUZBO

I would have just scrolled away after reading your post, but the fact that you don't know how many million Nigerians have died for lack of a phone. People that Abiola through ITT has killed!

I saved lives in 2006 when a band of robbers were raiding people at Magodo estate gate. Called my brother who was about to leave work and told him to stay on the Island. I called some neighbours whose numbers I had.

In fact, may a cauldron of boiling lava be poured on Abiola's head where he's chained in Hell.
Abegi @nex free me. My question was 'never having had' a phone. . .?- its quite different but I'll still take you up.
Do you know how many people have died because of lack of electricity? Who do we hold?- IBB! The rot started with him- but wait o, he is still alive and some worship him. He might even contest for presidency and you may vote for him.

Do you know how many people died because of lack of petrol/water at various times?
Do you know how many people died because of doctor's strikes? The people responsible are still alive so why don't you invite your devil to come and kill them?
Free MKO for he has paid the supreme price and you are enjoying it now. He may not deserve accolades but he doesn't deserve you running him down.
You can also read my response to @presido.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by presido1: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2009
MUZBO:

He may not deserve accolades.
You have said it all.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by MUZBO(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2009
@presido, stop quoting me with half sentences- QUOTE THE WHOLE SENTENCE or are you spineless?
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by olabukola: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2009
MUZBO:

@presido, stop quoting me with half sentences- QUOTE THE WHOLE SENTENCE or are you spineless?
I think he quote the once that made meaning to him. Blimey i don't just understand whats you are on about.
If you truly believe that MKO may not deserve accolade why arguing for him to be immortalised.?
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by MUZBO(m): 6:11am On Jul 27, 2009
If you've read my postings well you'd see I'm saying June 12 not MKO should be remembered. I know for a fact that MKO doesn't deserve any punk here running him down! Punks like presido.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by presido1: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2009
MUZBO:

If you've read my postings well you'd see I'm saying June 12 not MKO should be remembered. I know for a fact that MKO doesn't deserve any punk here running him down! Punks like presido.
Then your dumbness is more than i thought. Did you not check the tittle of the thread? Did you see anything like June 12 in the header?. I thought i was discussing with somebody, little did i know i was with another version of Becomerich/Kobojunkie. I rest ma case.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by MUZBO(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2009
presido1:

Did you see anything like June 12 in the header?. I thought i was discussing with somebody, little did i know i was with another version of Becomerich/Kobojunkie. I rest ma case.
Sharraap dia! Why you no go rest your case when you've got nothing else to say!
Ho as$ slut like you thinking you can just come to a public forum and abuse someone. Did you see anything like 'INSULT MKO HERE' in the heading of this thread?
Why won't you hate Kobojunkie/Becomerich when they ain't tribalists like you!
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by theviper1: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2009
@muzbo like i said b4,i know that u can make sensible arguements and posts.bt pls dont twist them to suit ur line or "ur" brother`s case.u asked if abiola has ever been chargerd with the crime of ITT,u and me knows that this is nigeria where a lot of pple goes scotfree for big and heinous crimes cos of their connections and money. u also said smething about helicopter,u simply have to call a chopper by fone b4 conveying anyone to the hospital and i know that u are learned and civilized enough to know these facts.u as well asked if not having a telephone has ever killed some1 b4. i really dont know u,bt cos of the way u have been posting here,i have rspect for u and dont want us to be in each others face.bt u honestly knows the answers to those issues. u made mention of some names here like Zik,Awo, Ahmadu bello etall and said that they were no saints. u were on the spot about that and the truth is that if nigeria happened to be place that have law,order and justice,we would have had some of them either in jail or shot point blank and made their families to pay the govt for that dear bullet.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by ademocrat(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2009
I think we should remember the day more importantly than the person because that was the day Nigerians defiled all Odds and became one, so I say June 12 should be democracy day not the day Yardua was rigged in
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by presido1: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2009
MUZBO:

Sharraap dia! Why you no go rest your case when you've got nothing else to say!
Ho as$ slut like you thinking you can just come to a public forum and abuse someone. Did you see anything like 'INSULT MKO HERE' in the heading of this thread?
Why won't you hate Kobojunkie/Becomerich when they ain't tribalists like you!
Just a simple question and you are spewing rubbish, Kobojunkie and becomerich are not tribalists? Those two are even better than you.
MKO is a CRIMINAL and his criminal acts came back to hunt him. Have you hard of KARMA b4? Thats what denied him his election victory and killed him as well. Will you say i insulted Anini cuz i called him a Criminal? I did not insult MKO i called him his other name that you don't want to hear. His is OLE in yoruba word. Go hit your head on the wall if it pain.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by Nezan(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2009
Hmmmm, enuff of this vile comments, a-beg
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by presido1: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2009
Nezan:

Hmmmm, enuff of this vile comments, a-beg
Pls what do you call somebody that stole what belong to us all?

You will be happy to read when i call Ibori, OBJ, IBB, Abacha and others criminal and not when its for MKO.
Whats the diff btw them.?
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by theviper1: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2009
@deb, truth is that not only is the whole of ur brain not working,bt u are hard at reading and understanding. so saying something against mko automatically makes a person a tribalist? am really sorry for u for going as far as saying that my mouth is a gutter and stinking one. me wey dey use closeup 6 times a day? grin grin. i will advise u to enrol at any adult education centre nearest u to improve 1st on ur common sense and then graduate to ur reading and understanding. as for the issue of the undies,y did u hit me such a low blow by mentioning my mums? her undies are super white and super washed. now i dare u to prove to all NLs that ur undies are not giving offensive odour by posting a photo of u only in those untidy and unwashd thing and let us be the judge. wink shocked . i know that u cant pass that litmus test. i know it cos u know it and all the pple on NL knows it and why.´ANYWAYS,till u post those photos,stop posting here cos u are giving us cancer of the nose with that foul odour of urs. guys cant any of u feel that evil sensation coming frm deb`s chain-cover?
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by Utali(m): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2009
Igbos we are GREAT
Kama m ga esi ebe na aburo ala Igbo, Let me be a tree in my next life!!!
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by MUZBO(m): 6:07am On Jul 28, 2009
presido1:

Just a simple question and you are spewing rubbish,
Thought you rested your case. I really sucked it up to you didn't I?
presido1:

Kobojunkie and becomerich are not tribalists? Those two are even better than you.
Either you don't understand english or you don't have a dominant hemisphere. I said 'they ain't tribalists like you'!
presido1:

MKO is a CRIMINAL and his criminal acts came back to hunt him. Have you hard of KARMA b4?
KARMA: the sum of somebody's good and bad actions in one of their lives believed to decide their fate in the next.(Oxford English dictionary). You didn't see that coming did you? I know what context you are using so may KARMA deal the same fate it gave MKO to all the members of your extended family that voted MKO since they knew he was a CRIMINAL. Don't say they didn't vote o because even illiterates can vote.
presido1:

Have you hard of KARMA b4?Thats what denied him his election victory and killed him as well.
You just use words that'll fit your stance.(@the viper take note). DUMB MOVE! Let me dissect your KARMA here:As you turn on your gen to power your laptop to type rubbish, the gen releases green-house gases that will cause heat-stroke in someone, fatal flooding elsewhere and other deadly effects. Therefore you are a murderer and may KARMA[b](in the context you used it for MKO)[/b] annihilate you for your crime. Don't use words you can't defend.
presido1:

I did not insult MKO i called him his other name that you don't want to hear. His is OLE in yoruba word. Go hit your head on the wall if it pain.
I've heard him called that name many times but it doesn't change the fact that neither you or other punks like you are half the man he was.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by presido1: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2009
MUZBO:

Thought you rested your case. I really sucked it up to you didn't I?
Rubbish as usual grin grin
Either you don't understand english or you don't have a dominant hemisphere. I said 'they ain't tribalists like you'!
Do you understand english at all. Go back and read what i wrote. MKO(CRiminal) brother

[/b]KARMA: the [b]sum of somebody's good and bad actions in one of their lives believed to decide their fate in the next.(Oxford English dictionary). You didn't see that coming did you? I know what context you are using so may KARMA deal the same fate it gave MKO to all the members of your extended family that voted MKO since they knew he was a CRIMINAL. Don't say they didn't vote o because even illiterates can vote.[/b]You just use words that'll [b]fit your stance.(@the viper take note). DUMB MOVE! Let me dissect your KARMA here:As you turn on your gen to power your laptop to type rubbish, the gen releases green-house gases that will cause heat-stroke in someone, fatal flooding elsewhere and other deadly effects. Therefore you are a murderer and may KARMA[b](in the context you used it for MKO)[/b] annihilate you for your crime. Don't use words you can't defend
In this case the murderers are those people that won't let the electricity be(MKO might even be among them). Once again you have shown your infantile attitude to comprehend and think wide. Such as the type of instance you gave with telephone saving life. He bought the vote with tomato, rice and milk. Did u see Obama off-loading rice during his election campaign?.  You are campaigning to immortalise a [b]coup backer. Find somebody credible pls.

Karma caught him while alive and killed him.

I've heard him called that name many times but it doesn't change the fact that neither you or other punks like you are half the man he was.
Yes i can't be half a man he was cuz i chose not to be a coup backer/criminal.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by Eaglebabe: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2009
Immortalise who,where,when,how and for what?God bless the pple that killed the motion.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by JERRYMAG4(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2009
I belif there are so many problems confronting Nigeria now than discussing immotalization of M.K.O. Can anybody point out one reason why he should be immotalized? Get it right, he didn't die for Nigeria and his death never contributed to attainment of Democracy, that is the truth.
He contested as a candidate with our money he stoled so what is it about that there is so much noice.
NIGERIANS, let face the current issues, they are so many
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by theviper1: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2009
there are many misconcepted and misconstrued posts here.one of them being that abiola died for us to enjoy the present democracy.that is an absolute fallacy and pple better stop brandishing this lie.so if he did that,what did our founding fathers fought for, the enthronment of military rule? abiola as a man had his good and bad sides just like all of us, bt he didnt bring democracy to nigeria and that is the final truth. i dont want to go into demonizing or making a saint out of abiola. only God can judge him for our sufferings or for the enjoyment of a few pple by him. he wanted to put the final topping on his crown of achievements by being the president of nigeria and failed. we will not be made to feel guilty or pay heavy price for his miscalculations. like @MUZBO said and i agree with him on that, that the date is worth remembering and not the man. so lets not insult each other over abiola cos we all were or are victims of mko in one way or the other. we all know or think that we know what the man stood for and that is all. we have myrids of problems in nigeria trying to break our necks,lets face them and forget this abiols issue.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by MUZBO(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2009
presido1:

Once again you have shown your infantile attitude to comprehend and think wide.
Read our posts from the beginning. Who has thought wider between us? You have just been stuck with ITT. Stay dia!
presido1:

Such as the type of instance you gave with telephone saving life.
I can see you still don't understand it. Anyway now that you have a phone, have you ever dialed 999? I guess all you do is send text messages for bonanzas.
presido1:

Did u see Obama off-loading rice during his election campaign?.
I guess you and your extended family that voted MKO then were bought over with rice and tomatoes. How unfortunate. I believe the relative lack of protein in these feeds cause your brain not to develop. I'll be contesting in 2011 and I'll share beans. Guess I can count on your vote. . .naturally. Its YOUR CHANCE TO GET SMART. You are welcome!
Tell a friend or in your case- tell a member of your family.
presido1:

YesNo i can't be half a man he was cuz i chose not to be a coup backer/criminal.
More like it!
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by MUZBO(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2009
@the viper, I really appreciate the praise you've given me. It means alot to be recognised as being smart with just 200+ posts. Some have posts in the range of 3700 but I guess they've not been objective enough.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by presido1: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2009
MUZBO:

You have just been stuck with ITT.
Thatz his main crime that everybody know. Do u know of any other one? Share with us pls.

I can see you still don't understand it. Anyway now that you have a phone, have you ever dialed 999? I guess all you do is send text messages for bonanzas[quote]. Hahahahaha you think itz everybody that is stuck in Nigeria like you? I have never used a Nigeria Mobile network more than 3 weeks before. I could have used it well back then but criminals didn't let us. Hope u know who i mean.

[quote]I guess you and your extended family that voted MKO then were bought over with rice and tomatoes. How unfortunate. I believe the relative lack of protein in these feeds cause your brain not to develop. I'll be contesting in 2011 and I'll share beans. Guess I can count on your vote. . .naturally.
tongue tongue tongue

Its YOUR CHANCE TO GET SMART. You are welcome!
Everybody is now smart cuz internet cafe is everywhere now. Omo stop trying your star is a criminal.
[/quote][/quote]
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by deb(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2009
I belif there are so many problems confronting Nigeria now than discussing immotalization of M.K.O. Can anybody point out one reason why he should be immotalized? Get it right, he didn't die for Nigeria and his death never contributed to attainment of Democracy, that is the truth.
He contested as a candidate with our money he stoled so what is it about that there is so much noice.
NIGERIANS, let face the current issues, they are so many

there are many misconcepted and misconstrued posts here.one of them being that abiola died for us to enjoy the present democracy.that is an absolute fallacy and pple better stop brandishing this lie.so if he did that,what did our founding fathers fought for, the enthronment of military rule? abiola as a man had his good and bad sides just like all of us, bt he didnt bring democracy to nigeria and that is the final truth. i dont want to go into demonizing or making a saint out of abiola. only God can judge him for our sufferings or for the enjoyment of a few pple by him. he wanted to put the final topping on his crown of achievements by being the president of nigeria and failed. we will not be made to feel guilty or pay heavy price for his miscalculations. like @MUZBO said and i agree with him on that, that the date is worth remembering and not the man. so lets not insult each other over abiola cos we all were or are victims of mko in one way or the other. we all know or think that we know what the man stood for and that is all. we have myrids of problems in nigeria trying to break our necks,lets face them and forget this abiols issue.

Guys stop abbreviating and use the spell checks that's why they are there. I'm no administrator just trying to save your azz grin before you get bounced wink
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by theviper1: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2009
this is why i said that u should stop posting dear deb. your statements makes no sense and meanings. so why not go back to what u know how best to do -dancing around the poles. i guess that u are good at that. and while you are at that,dont forget the photos that i asked for,or have you washed them undies? cheesy cheesy
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by theviper1: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2009
@MUZBO, dont be in a hurry to praise urself or see urself with a bigger or better iq. i only agreed with u on that topic cos i found it constructive and objective. i recognise truths and i appreciate them. as youths of nigeria,we should be moving forward instead of trying to find fault with each others tribes and sorts. i know that what i said about mko made sense to you and as well is the gospel truth. let us stop flogging a dead horse. dont rob it in on other pple,there is no contest here. the world is a learning process and no1 can be too educated or too learned to learn more. like i said earlier, abiola is neither the hero of the yorubas nor of nigerians. there are many unsong heros of the yoruba race and i know that many intelligent yorubas on this forum will appreciate that as the truth cos i know the land well enough. so in all lets keeps teaching and learning from each other. that is the objective of social networkings. you can have whatever problems you have solved by typing into the right web sites,why should our own turn into ethnic bickerings. c´mon my people,lets grow up.
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by deb(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2009
this is why i said that u should stop posting dear deb. your statements makes no sense and meanings. so why not go back to what u know how best to do -dancing around the poles. i guess that u are good at that. and while you are at that,dont forget the photos that i asked for,or have you washd them. C cheesy cheesy

Attention seeker. Guess what? You just got one.
Low lifer grin
Re: Reps Kill Motion To Immortalise M. K. O. Abiola by theviper1: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2009
i hate to disappoint you lil girl,bt u are the attention seeker. you exposed ur weaknesses and stupidity when you started posting from your private parts instead of your brain. if am a low lifer,what are you,-a high lifer? go do something else instead of occupying or NL space with your tribalistic rubbish. i thought that u had what it takes to make sound arguments and compelling opinions,bt u dont have any of them.so i forgive u for ur lack of initiatives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omokri Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters / Presidency: Group Urges Accord Party's Prof. Imumolen To Step Down For Tinubu / Peter Obi Faults Huge Budgetary Allocations For VP Residence, NASS Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.