Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,643 members, 7,908,663 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:16 AM

Unibuja Post Ume Info - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unibuja Post Ume Info (1722 Views)

Imo State University Post Ume Info; Dept. Cut Off, Closing & Exam Dates / Unibuja, Futa And Unab Abeokuta Post Ume Date / Unibuja Post Ume Date Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unibuja Post Ume Info by phemygee(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2009
Good to bring this piece of information to you. Though It has not been officially released by the University. Just want to reduce the stress you will go through when you arrive at the premises for the post-ume registration and print your original jamb slip.

Requirements
i. Bank Draft
ii. Post-Ume Card purchased from the bank
iii. Scratch Card for Printing the Original JAMB SLIP.

Note: The date has not been officially released though.

CALL PHEMY ON DESE LINES: 08035442578, 07025859489

Your success is guaranteed.
Hardworkin matters
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by Richiez(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2009
Nice Job, but i think you are being too forward. When the time is is right, detailed information would be posted on the school's website. for any help on university of abuja 2009 post u.m.e : getting the post u.m.e scratcch card, past questions and updated info concerning the 2009 post u.m.e, call richard on 08066868630 or 08084758063. you can also email richobiagba@yahoo.com
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by bigcil: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2009
hello,
guys please i need more information on uniabuja, i choose abuja as second choice faculty of medicine scored 256 do i have any chance of gaining admission and also is abuja claneder fast cos i heard from some one that they are very slow , thanks lipsrsealed
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by bigcil: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2009
abuja
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by phemygee(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2009
Yeah, you have a possible chance of gaining the admission provided you did well in your post ume. Have this at the back of your mind that, you will definitely pay for choosing Abuja as a Second choice.

Goodluck and hope to see you at the top
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by phemygee(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2009
Richiez:
That is not being too forward, You should look for another word to use. Maybe you dont want the strike to be called off though. But remember certainly that it's starts immediately school resumes back, Okay
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by bigcil: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2009
please can we chat my email is bigcil4real@yahoo.com
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by phemygee(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2009
You will be notified on this site as soon as possible.
Keep checking
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by coolshady: 8:45am On Jul 31, 2009
thanks, y'all are doing a great job, God bless and pls keep the good work going, I meant keep us posted.
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by coolshady: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2009
pls any one with useful info about futminna?
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by woleasaolu(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2009
hell guys,
nice work guys, pls can u tell us the banks we can get the scratch card from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u can mail at (asaoluadebowale@yahoo.co.uk)or 08037445878.thanks so much,
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by olumideaeo(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2009
Thank you for keeping us informed.
Will appreciate if you continue to keep us informed about the happenings overthere.
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by Dclique(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2009
Is it out?
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by phemygee(m): 3:03am On Aug 01, 2009
Is not out yet. It will be out when the strike is being called off. There is nothing new about the exams. Even when you see the past questions, they are all simple but it takes the Grace of God to be at the top.

Link yourself with the Grace.
See you at the Top.

Updated info will be on nairaland.

Thank you all

Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by phemygee(m): 3:09am On Aug 01, 2009
Check this link for the latest info on FUTMINNA post-ume.
http://www.futminna.edu.ng/bultn/bulltnout.php?pageNum_bulltndspl=0&totalRows_bulltndspl=3

Keep updated

Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by dawnuk: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2009
if u need an admission, just click on 08037633338.its Dr chris
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by igwelucy: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2009
u are indeed nice to have passed this information. but dont you think it will be better if you tell us the date without wasting much time? thanks.
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by phemygee(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2009
You guys need to be aware of this vital information before the commencement of the post-ume examination, Please, for the sake of being in an hurry during the post-ume period, I advise you to print your Original JAMB SLip (The slip that carries your passport). so that you will be free of any stress and also will discover if your passport is on the slip or not.
Do this for the sake of stress, You might get distablized in the process of doing this at the late hour.

Thanks
Keep you posted
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by Dclique(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2009
I dnt gt,
Bt al ume slips have passport on them.
Whch 1 doesnt?
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by phemygee(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2009
For University of Abuja only,

Original JAMB RESULT SLIP, you can get it from www.myjambexams.com.
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by phemygee(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2009
Be aware of the subjects u will write in the post-ume here in University of Abuja.

English, Mathematics and General Paper (combination of the five subjects from your O'Level)

This is applicable to all departments.

Good luck
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by Dclique(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2009
Thanks for the info.
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by phemygee(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2009
Thanks. Will always keep in touch,
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by phemygee(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
Information about the date of the POST UME will be online as soon as it's been announced. For now, nothing solid has been decided as per the strike. Possibly, news will be available after the strike has been called off.

Keep your mind @ rest
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by phemygee(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2009
University of Abuja senate meets on Wednesday, 14th of October, 2009 to reschedule the Academic calendar and also fixed a date to hold the POST UME for the incoming jambites. We hope to be sure of the real date after their meeting.
If fixed, the earlier the better for you to register yours online so to avoid rushing.

Thanks
Femi J.
University of Abuja, Comp Science
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by topzymoney: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2009
hello home pliz i need an info abt post ume in abuja uni, hope to see that soon.
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by phemygee(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2009
The date has been fixed during their first senate meeting but it has not been officially announced. Here are the dates"
November 4th, 5th and 6th. For now, that is the first date maybe it would be change later, i dont know.

Confirmed.
Thanks
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by Richiez(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2009
UNIABUJA 2009/2010 POST UME REGISTRATION IS ON, and the date has been scheduled for 4th -7th of november, cut off mark is 170. for any help, such as purchase of the post ume scratch card for registration, post ume past questions, accomodation for the post ume, and even the registration itself, contact 08134563766 or 08084758063 or richobiagba@yahoo.com. website for the registration is www.unibujaportal.com cheers
Re: Unibuja Post Ume Info by phemygee(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2009
The post ume cut off according to the instruction is 180, @ richie where is 170 coming from, Maybe u visit the site and read the instruction there

(1) (Reply)

How To Resize Passport For Waec Gce / Join “unninfo” On Facebook For Daily Updates On Issues Related To UNN: Announcements- Post UTME- Direct Entry Etc / 65th Regular Course Of The Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.