Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,435 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

How To Cheat On A Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cheat On A Boyfriend (7696 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by agitator: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2009
olusolami:

come one people, everyone lust after a cheating girlfriend, you guys should just put that thing away and admit it, they find them interesting and would love to have a piece of them,
you are right, just a piece. Don't be fooled guys are not easily deceived. most guys don't like commitment so they go for loose girls, because they know there are others
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by sammiy: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2009
wat type of pple do we have on nairaland,wat sort of advice was dat ?
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by Tracey121(f): 7:24am On Jul 29, 2009
So this thread isnt dead yet, tough luck
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by Gabry(f): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2009
Poster, I dont think I am suitable for this. Im old and I dont have energy for all this nonsense. . . angry And this is a very bad act. . . U need to grow up. . .

A word from Mama Ngozi wink
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by ebila(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2009
@aprilmay,
Good post,i hope u're cheatin'?

@NL ladies,
If u're a novice,go with her advice.

I sorry for una!!!
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by NeoBlack(m): 1:16am On Jul 30, 2009
Its good ooo, God will punish you, lol
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by sexybabes(f): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2009
So pple like this cheatin thing coz u dnt wana let the thread die.
I'm wit Mama Ngozi on this one, TOO OLD 4 THIS SHIT!
Re: How To Cheat On A Boyfriend by Youngpo413: 12:42am On Jun 01, 2013
steve49ja:

Hmmn, after being fooled what do they stand to gain??, they spend cash on you and all they get back is being fooled??

That rocks!!!

my bros dont blame them,I mean some guy are naturally s tupid and you wont help wondering if they have brains at all,most of them them are the reason why most b itches call men mugu.smh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Best To Forget A Crush? / The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) / Who Is Your NL Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.