Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:01 AM

Blackrace: Something Seems To Be Wrong With Them!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackrace: Something Seems To Be Wrong With Them!!! (447 Views)

Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? / What Really Is Wrong With This Administration? Unlucky Or Incapable? / I May Be Wrong - But Biafra Apologist Predicted These Bombings (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackrace: Something Seems To Be Wrong With Them!!! by IkpuMmadu: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
I am just wondering why is Africa and Nigeria are very backward, just look at North and Islam and how they keep dragging everybody back? Look at South and Christianity how they believe in miracle instead of the Empirical. We have allowed shadows to be substance and substance shadows. If you watch documentaries and have travelled out you will understnad that Nigeria as a country is a bit stagnant and Status quo seems not to be changing in near future...why? our mentality. This is not an APC or PDP thing but us as a race.

We have forgotten that bible said that faith without good work is useless. That is the Empirical NOT MIRACLE .yes we must all look unto God be you Christain, Muslim or Traditionalist but we must also make use of our God given talent which is brain !!!Cant we think of technology breakthrough or adopt the use of modern technology to solve our need.

The Fulani can adopt modern agriculture and forestation this will bring grassland to north, the North can atleast work on their education. It is crazy that people are begged to go to school in this 21st century....This is crazy ! The dude in East can find a way to make his voice known without been a nuissance to us all. The guy in the creeks can have a way to negotiate without distroying his enviroment in the name of bombing pipeline.This madness got to stop. We have to conquer our space not our space conquering us
I keep asking why is Africa so cursed that we have inept leaders, jonathan was a mess, we agreed but we should have sorted this mess out but we got into a deeper mess by having as a president and a gerontocrat...In other climes and sane climes their presidents and leaders are below 50 ! From Russia to USA to China to Australia to Germany to Brazil then even bring it home Mozambique and Bostwana. What do these country have in common? they have smart and shart thinking leaders. Then look at majority of Africa lets use Nigeria as a case study!!!

We have decided to put old people that are so analogue in thinking that they cant understand what a data centre should be and what is the difference between a data centre, biometric and cloud computing. A man that won’t understand that we are moving away from WiFi to LiFi.
We have to wake up as a race, the black is backward and becoming a laughing stock, a country that a lawyer is manning core engineering ministry such as electricity and works/housing. This is madness!!! We will never and cannot develop when we do not have square pegs in square holes. They should not lead but act as advisers..leave the young sharp minds to lead!!!

I think there is something that is absolutely wrong with the way negriod or black race reasons. That is why no BLACK NATION is among the communities of developed nation...

Today nobody encourages technology and research in Nigeria...you hear nollywood this music that. We are dancing, singing and entertaining. Nobody wants to research...no scientific breakthrough. Absolutely nothing, Please can somebody actually answer what is wrong with the average blackman thinking? We are just becoming relegated in the global scheme of things, we go from one country to another either as willing slaves or our leaders go there to either beg for aids/money, beg them to invest here and bring stolen money back. What is wrong with us ?
We cant refine common fuel here in Nigeria wheras in European countries they have started driving fueless cars but cars powered by electricity. We cant even do basic Agriculture whereas Isreal have started cultivating in desert yet we in tropics cant grow food. We are still at Normadic and pastoral agriculture level where we rear cattle from place to place causing nuissance and also planting yams seasonal therefore having periodical scarcity.

Mind you that it has been noted that some black race are more intelligent and capable to engage in technological prowess. This has been an established fact but the rest 85% blackrace will either dance away their time or try to pull anything good down. We are emotional not logical and take this or leave it...That is why we are stuck...I think black countries should be divided according to their ideologies and philosophies instead of lumping progressives and retrogressives together.

The earlier we start redrawing the European map the better for us!!!

We got to start thinking as a people, as a race and as a country

How I wish Mynd44 can push this to front page for a stimulating intellectual discourse for the weekend
Re: Blackrace: Something Seems To Be Wrong With Them!!! by Greatzeus(m): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hmmm...You made lots of sense,but when i first saw the topic,i took you for a "white wannabe" grin

1 Like

Re: Blackrace: Something Seems To Be Wrong With Them!!! by excellencyabia1: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
when the commotion and confusion created are benefiting the masterminds, what do you espect. they are really achieving the term.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DSS Wants Us Dead, Ekiti Lawmakers Cry Out To NBA, Amnesty Int’l / N350 Billion Budget Expenditure / Tinubu Is A Pillar, Leader In Yorubaland – Gov. Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.