Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,191 members, 7,887,450 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:04 AM

Serious Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Issue (724 Views)

This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. / A Serious Issue About Girls / Serious Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Issue by ubreal(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2009
caugt my girl frnd in bed with my best frnd this mane, iam so confuse what do i do
Re: Serious Issue by galatico(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2009
Give her Red Card!!!
Re: Serious Issue by justwise(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2009
ubreal:

caugt my girl frnd in bed with my best frnd this mane, iam so confuse what do i do

Give both of them red, shame on the soo called bestfriend
Re: Serious Issue by Tracey121(f): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2009
ubreal:

U were suppose to be facing a life sentence in Jail for killing both of them
Re: Serious Issue by izeek(m): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2009
i know how u feel, its kinda sad, coming from ur betraying friend, and slot of gf.
just let them be and move on. what ever u do, dont let ur judgement be roused by anger.
Re: Serious Issue by Bolarge(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2009
Thank your stars.
At least now u know them for who they really are.
Re: Serious Issue by IFELEKE(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2009
ubreal:

what did you do after you caught them?
Re: Serious Issue by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2009
poster
be smart about it and count your blessing that she was your GIRLFRIEND rather than your WIFE.
although the cheating part will hurt as much if it was either one, it will be much easier for you to walk away from that GF of yours and also forget about your so called bestfriend.
Re: Serious Issue by smooooooth: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2009
they too didnt lock the door right, just like every other person who av been walking thru the door to catch their gf/bf in bed with their bestfrnd/dad/ boss/pastor/washerman, driver, etc. all this stories have got me thiking 2 things.

1.where u all get this bitches and whoremongers, if the stories are ever true.

2. how come no one locks the door these days when they shag! are they expecting sm1 to catch them.
Re: Serious Issue by sesman(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

poster
be smart about it and count your blessing that she was your GIRLFRIEND rather than your WIFE.
although the cheating part will hurt as much if it was either one, it will be much easier for you to walk away from that GF of yours and also forget about your so called bestfriend.

best advice so far ,110% in agreement, all the best wink

(1) (Reply)

What Should A Single,searching But Successful Lady Do? / Nigeria Online Dating Scam Exposed / After A "whole" Year,is It Still Ok 2 Go Back 2 Ur 'boyfriend'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.