Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,050 members, 7,903,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

A Must Watch: ‘hell Or High Water’ A Nigerian Film About Sexuality And Religion! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Must Watch: ‘hell Or High Water’ A Nigerian Film About Sexuality And Religion! (1526 Views)

BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him / Award Winning Director Asurf Amuwa Is Back With ‘hell Or High Water’ / Best Nigerian Film Directors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Watch: ‘hell Or High Water’ A Nigerian Film About Sexuality And Religion! by nspodcast1: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Finally, a Nigerian film that challenges the stereotypical narratives about sexuality and spirituality will be released soon on Netflix in July.

TIERs (The Initiative for Equal Rights) a leading Human Rights Organization in Nigeria that focuses on issues affecting Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, and Bisexual Nigerians, collaborated with ASURF Films Limited, to make this thought provoking and eye opening film about gender, sexuality, and spirituality.

The film is produced by Asurf Oluseyi the producer of A Day With Death

– Synopsis –

The Film tells the story of a young pastor loved and adored by the people around him. Things change for him when he has to confront a hidden truth about himself—a truth that could make or break him psychologically. But, whatever decision he makes, he is still...[...] continue here: http://nostringspodcast.com/a-must-watch-hell-or-high-water-a-nigerian-film-about-sexuality-and-religion/

Re: A Must Watch: ‘hell Or High Water’ A Nigerian Film About Sexuality And Religion! by LeSwagg: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
So I guess I'm the 1st to comment? Is that an indication of apathy or fear about the topic? Hmm. Well here's my review. Above average quality of production. Humanizing approach to a complex narrative. Four thumbs up.
Re: A Must Watch: ‘hell Or High Water’ A Nigerian Film About Sexuality And Religion! by nspodcast1: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
Yeah, You Go! LOL
LeSwagg:
So I guess I'm the 1st to comment? Is that an indication of apathy or fear about the topic? Hmm. Well here's my review. Above average quality of production. Humanizing approach to a complex narrative. Four thumbs up.

(1) (Reply)

BBA Update. TTT Is Not A Liar. / Preacher(series) / Update: Tstv Expands Into 32 Locations, Plus Fct (dealership Coverage Map)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.