Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,616 members, 7,975,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:42 AM

What A Pig Said To A Man - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What A Pig Said To A Man (426 Views)

Universty Of Ibadan Said To Expel 328 Student / You Won't Believe What OOU Students Said To 2017 Jambites / Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Pig Said To A Man by Ayughanadanceo: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
One day a nursery one teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class. She came to the part of the story where the first pig was trying to accumulate the building materials for his home. She read, "And so the pig went up to the man with the wheel barrow full of straw and said, "Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?" The teacher paused, then asked the class, "And what do you think that man said?" I raised my hand and said, "He said, 'Oh my God! A talking pig!'"
http://www.njuwo.com/2016/03/what-pig-said-to-man.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Would Go Again To Soccer Star Hope Solo Nude If It Looked Like A! / Please Solve This Mathematical Problem / How Much Is Tuition Fee (total) For Postgraduate Studies In UI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.