Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,189 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:05 PM

Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses (22596 Views)

Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) / My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau / Amaechi, Wike, Fresh Showdown: A Contest Marked With Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by 3sha4lyf: 12:27am On Mar 19, 2016
peacengine:
While i commend the writer for this insightful write-up. Nigerian politics has taken a new dimension, it is not the usual casting of votes and everything goes according to plan, our leaders are desperate for power, how does one explain the attitude of a serving minister who leaves his duty to campaign in his state for positions which he is not contesting. Votes have to be defended.
Get real. The Transport minister is a Rivers man and is constitutionally vested with rights to vote in this election. To make it further legal, he took one week leave to enable him "participate". He's campaigning just like Goodluck campaigned for Dickson. Was Goodluck contesting?. So what are you on and about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by peacengine(m): 12:40am On Mar 19, 2016
3sha4lyf:

Get real. The Transport minister is a Rivers man and is constitutionally vested with rights to vote in this election. To make it further legal, he took one week leave to enable him "participate". He's campaigning just like Goodluck campaigned for Dickson. Was Goodluck contesting?. So what are you on and about?

He is making himself a nuisance. The man is acting too desperate, I expect only naive people to witness such desperation as Amaechi has displayed so far and not do all they can to defend their votes

2 Likes

Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by aiir2303(m): 2:43am On Mar 19, 2016
impressive....let em know
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by anonimi: 3:18am On Mar 19, 2016
thaoriginator:
Nyensom Wike is a Thug nigga
Heard he was once a drug dealer

We know the drug dealer who was indicted by US authorities and forfeited $460,000 to pay off his crime. Today he is our Asiwaju Asiwere of area boys and national leader of APCshit.
Please direct your rhymes and poetry to him.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2356775_tinubudrugcasesaharareporters_jpeg167b8ea8cbb99b265e6f4465fc1b7b32

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by anonimi: 3:25am On Mar 19, 2016
3sha4lyf:
Get real. The Transport minister is a Rivers man and is constitutionally vested with rights to vote in this election. To make it further legal, he took one week leave to enable him "participate".

Shey na you sign and approved the leave request since his oga has been too busy touring the world instead of sitting down to do his job

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127915_currocjwuaid52w_jpegaf157a77d4ea4361db44e5d85e8932b5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3488385_gk016_jpega153e6cea71b84eb21517735f889737c
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by thaoriginator: 3:28am On Mar 19, 2016
anonimi:

We know the drug dealer who was indicted by US authorities and forfeited $460,000 to pay off his crime. Today he is our Asiwaju Asiwere of area boys and national leader of APCshit.
Please direct your rhymes and poetry to him.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2356775_tinubudrugcasesaharareporters_jpeg167b8ea8cbb99b265e6f4465fc1b7b32
Lol. Look at dis wailing a s s nigga. Damn! cry
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by chybosky: 4:13am On Mar 19, 2016
jmichlins:
believe me before we know it they will make up with the governor making a statement that their proud son is a minister working hard for the state while amechi will tell us how important it is to work with the governor to improve the state and what about the dead? FORGOTTEN
if only and if only we will listen. dead men don't count!!!
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by jmichlins(m): 4:40am On Mar 19, 2016
chybosky:
if only and if only we will listen. dead men don't count!!!
the last thing i will do is to defend any warring politician both online and worst of all offline the best that i will do is defend his policies
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by justmenoni: 4:45am On Mar 19, 2016
You're no difference from him, you're one of the people on nairaland who directly or indirectly instigates violence.

Politics is not a do or die affair.. Even husband and wife,father's and their children etc might have different ideologies in life and this is why we tend to be backward in naija cos we want everything to be our way..

I'll give u few life instances:

During last year's election I supported pdp while popman supported apc and I didn't force him to support my blv vice versa anyway yesterday he was telling me naija is really messed up and I told him dad hope you remembered last year grin and dats it.

Wifey wanna holiday in Turkey/dubai and I want mine in naija.. Ok let's kuku go to Paris(the kid's won)

I prefer to shop at a specific store while wife thinks they carry low quality goods then I let her Have her way and I'm happy afterwards at least I won't recieve any blame incase of damages.

My main koko just like my broda tonyebarcanista have pointed out is that how could I Mean why should any sane person fight or kill for naija politics and politicians We have been so brainwashed in naija to the extent that you'll see people fight and kill for politics, entertainment, sport etc... Yet this people you're fighting for are friend's in the background but only enemies in public due to personal reasons.

We should wake up and realise that if this people are not going to milk us dry or steal our money then they wouldn't be this desperate for offices.

Instead of fighting and killing ourselves why not canvass the senators and reps representing our various constituencies to reduce their salary and benefits drastically, let them do this and you'll see drastic reduction of violence in naija politics.

Cc; tonyebarcanista

quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=43894786]You have spoken well!

Truckpusher, who has been threatening fire and brimstone...should read this..

They will only use and dump him, if he was lucky to come out unhurt! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by sunday2012(m): 5:22am On Mar 19, 2016
temitemi1:
You are very right on this barca bt u don't expect PDP to fold their hands while apc rig dem out.
so is that what he was saying? If PDP aspirant want to be in power he should call on his brother or uncle or children to die pls u should get the message and stop your comment if you know shallow thinking that affected your english comprehension passage in WAEC has not been treated. Ok
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 19, 2016
Tonye! i always like ur write-up. The problem is not always the politicians, the problem is the supporters. Should i say its becos of poverty or wat?
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by Azeebi(m): 5:43am On Mar 19, 2016
This is the sad reality of human condition
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by 4ifyomedon(m): 6:26am On Mar 19, 2016
I hope our youths will heed to this warning. cause its troubling. with our level of education in the south, we still cannot see the bigger picture? I tell u all, when we youths wise up, then we will see the benefits of democracy in our region. u think the so called godfathers don't know what they are playing at?......think again. they might be older....... they are also smarter. in other hand, you should only face/confront these political gladiators wisely. let's wise up brothers and youth of south-south and south-east. be guided
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by Shegbe: 6:37am On Mar 19, 2016
A word is enough

1 Like

Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by luvmijeje(f): 6:50am On Mar 19, 2016
Point of correction, the political thugs are not killing each other because of the policians. They are killing each other because of the money..... Money that's not even 0.0001 of what will accrue to the winner of the election.

The security operatives should kindly do their job and arrest everyone that's arrestable.
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by boujaye: 7:09am On Mar 19, 2016
thaoriginator:
Nice write up from a former Wailer.
still a bona fide wailer.
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2016
You failed to mention Tinubu vs Obasanjo (2003-2007)

Nice write up bro!

It is always a Win_Win situation for these people.
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by 1kinggy(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2016
Those who need this post are not on nairaland. If at all, they care.
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by sheubaba2013: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2016
I wish those guys will read this write up now and have a change of mind. #prayforrivers
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by DaudaAbu(m): 8:04am On Mar 19, 2016
You forget to mention that wike was the chief of staff for Amaechi before before he was push forward as minister representing river state.

Now we all know that you cannot make your enemy chief of staff. You appoint those who are very close to you. You also cannot nominate your enemy as a minister.....
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by stmezico(m): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2016
A wonderful article. .thank u man
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by banki(m): 9:08am On Mar 19, 2016
Tonye I like your article

However it's coming preety late
This killings started again last year and the then president's wife was a major actor a lot of "us" here on nairaland never condemmed it
The elections went on in rivers a lot of people were killed and maimed nothing happened
The supreme court to me helped issues because it would have been bloodier if wike was contesting!
Even before ameachi got to to rivers last week some of his supporters were beheaded? So he should have kept quiet and not come back or stayed away and pretended like nothing happened the same critics will come out to say oh he abandoned you blah blah!

This is not about being partisan ask yourself how many pdp chieftains have been killed? Which pdp building was bombed? Which pdp rally was bombed? All of a sudden we've forgotten who MBU was and the role he played we've forgoten the role wike played as minister we've forgotten who led thugs into the assembly and now we blame ameachi because he supported buhari?

Let's call wike to order
Let's also tell ameachi to watch his statements

#peacefulrivers
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by 3sha4lyf: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2016
anonimi:

Shey na you sign and approved the leave request since his oga has been too busy touring the world instead of sitting down to do his job

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127915_currocjwuaid52w_jpegaf157a77d4ea4361db44e5d85e8932b5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3488385_gk016_jpega153e6cea71b84eb21517735f889737c

Don't be daft. If Buhari travels abroad, does it mean he has no deputy? Please show some brains, at least if you went to skool
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by 3sha4lyf: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2016
peacengine:

He is making himself a nuisance. The man is acting too desperate, I expect only naive people to witness such desperation as Amaechi has displayed so far and not do all they can to defend their votes

Your opinion... Not everyone thinks that way. If you are a TRuE RIVeRs person, IN RiVeRs state, then you won't say that.
God help Rivers People today.
Cheers.
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by anonimi: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2016
3sha4lyf:
Don't be daft. If Buhari travels abroad, does it mean he has no deputy? Please show some brains, at least if you went to skool

Sorry sir, I did not go to school because your baba Promise & FAIL, Buhari did not deliver his promises on education. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2510980_twimg20150606110213_jpeg0ad5efd7918a710560492e4035b09f17

Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by 3sha4lyf: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2016
I
anonimi:

Sorry sir, I did not go to school because your baba Promise & FAIL, Buhari did not deliver his promises on education. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2510980_twimg20150606110213_jpeg0ad5efd7918a710560492e4035b09f17

Obviously you were not born after May 29, 2015, so the solution to your retardness is definitely not school it goes beyond that.

Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by ijebu2020: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2016
Hello Tonye, good you wrote this, since ure frm the south south..I have always expected you to use your link atleast to enlighten and educate your people on why they shld not kill or fight cos of any political leader or leaders.people like you from that side shld come together and educate your people that politics is not a do or die affair..and they shld not die for any politician.You guys can make a change ooo but if you also fail to do somthng now..one day it may be you or someone closer to you that will b a victim..jst my advise.
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by ogmaskman: 11:31am On Mar 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I have been heart-broken since the news of violence and violent deaths associated with the rerun was reported. What are people thinking? Dying or killing for any political gladiator is never worth it.

Cc: Lalasticla

You have said it all bro. I wish the youths can see thru the veil. The politicians have deliberately caused hardship and deprivation to the point were pple now reason like goats. The vicious cycle continues after the election. As usual the victims and perpetrators of violence will be abandoned till they are needed for another dirty job and paid peanuts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by cckris: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
3sha4lyf:

Your opinion... Not everyone thinks that way. If you are a TRuE RIVeRs person, IN RiVeRs state, then you won't say that.
God help Rivers People today.
Cheers.
True Rivers sons & daughters are now BOLDLY voting against Amaechi, & where hindered, they're protesting publicly, & won't allow ARROGANT and RUTHLESS Amaechi & his dumb followers steal their God-given rights.
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by 3sha4lyf: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
cckris:

True Rivers sons & daughters are now BOLDLY voting against Amaechi, & where hindered, they're protesting publicly, & won't allow ARROGANT and RUTHLESS Amaechi & his dumb followers steal their God-given rights.

You certainly dunno what you're saying... They can't vote against Amaechi, he's not contesting. It's APCCCCCCCCCCCCCC bro. Anyways, let's stay calm. It's a VOTEnotQUARREL rerun so let Nairaland not be different.
Re: Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses by cckris: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
3sha4lyf:

You certainly dunno what you're saying... They can't vote against Amaechi, he's not contesting. It's APCCCCCCCCCCCCCC bro. Anyways, let's stay calm. It's a VOTEnotQUARREL rerun so let Nairaland not be different.
Amaechi is the heart & soul of APshit in the South south. Amaechi & his reluctant followers.
Now the killing has started, like this at Nonwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos / Mahdi Gusau Has Been Impeached As Zamfara Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.