Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,272 members, 7,967,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:16 AM

Check Out The Wedding Photo Of Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Faith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Wedding Photo Of Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Faith (2913 Views)

Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post / Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee / See This Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Wedding Photo Of Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Faith by barlkeez(f): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
The founder and presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church a.k.a Winners' Chapel, David Oyedepo and wife Faith Abiola Oyedepo got married on August 30, 1982. See photos below...

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/check-out-wedding-photo-of-bishop-oyedepo-and-wife-faith.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Check Out The Wedding Photo Of Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Faith by barlkeez(f): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai!! Money good ooo...walahi
Re: Check Out The Wedding Photo Of Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Faith by JustJosh20(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
nice one
Re: Check Out The Wedding Photo Of Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Faith by funstufz(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
barlkeez:
The founder and presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church a.k.a Winners' Chapel, David Oyedepo and wife Faith Abiola Oyedepo got married on August 30, 1982.

Where is the photo nahhhh
Re: Check Out The Wedding Photo Of Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Faith by mackhunter77: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
PICS COMING SOON? :-/
Re: Check Out The Wedding Photo Of Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Faith by lycann(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
nice....
Re: Check Out The Wedding Photo Of Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Faith by munchi(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
I wish you more happy years together
Re: Check Out The Wedding Photo Of Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Faith by Mskrisx(f): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Handsome papa...lord help me when it gets to my turn grant me the wisdom not allow any thing that poses as a threat to marriage sink my ship..mine will sail longer.Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Looks Beautiful In This Queen Outfit / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dominique, Shares Sultry New Bedroom Photos / #OLIC4: Low Turnout Dampens Expectation Of A Sold Out Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.