Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,745 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:38 AM

Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men (63018 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" / Tania Omotayo Hits Club Rumors In Sexy Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Realhommie(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
Abobaku:
shatap
Are you high or something? Who be ur mate abi you no get sense? Be warned
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by noblegrex: 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Realhommie:
Lolz.. You're funny, didn't say i prefer them, was just saying.. But arn't they humans?
ah!! Well, just your choice but its surprising you know.we keep meeting and seeing different people anyways.but its still a mystery to me sha.
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
nigelcoop:
Aint no african man who is gon take care of a child dat aint his except he cnt father 1
its rare...but i knw some1 dt did
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Sunshinelady(f): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
potbelly:
all these wannabe sef... wetin be gon? that one na english?
and 'wannabe' , 'wetin' and 'sef' are English?
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by potbelly(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
I wrote in pidgin english incase you don't know...
Sunshinelady:
and 'wannabe' , 'wetin' and 'sef' are English?
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by tpiar: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Philpham:

I am an Ignoramus.

Can you post a short bio.
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
it's the same men that dissipated the pyussy nah.

Yes,you are right.
It's now left to you ,the owner of your own body, to decide to give it to.those that will scatter it.
Who would you rather satisfy? Your future husband or some " boys"? It's your choice.

Now let me give you one secret..... Men hardly cheat on fresh pv$$ies. I tell ya.
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by EmmyDe25(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2016
Dear Anita Okoye, note that not all men can be like Rusell Wilson... Not even the typical African men.
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by toyeanlawlah(f): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
princfred:
Don't bank on this exceptional case when throwing jealousy inducing jabs due to ego and arrogance at your men. 90% of men are not comfortable with ladies with children from other men. Most cases only "condition" makes some men agree to such relationship.

well, I tnk I knw w@ am talkn abt in d case of 'dz particular man' coz he dint do it 4 'condition' sake....... I dint jxt hear it, I knw him so well......a very close relative.......
it's rear 2 find some1 lyk d@ tho, bt 'he' exists & I bliv some 2 doz.............
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by toyeanlawlah(f): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
pcguru1:

Am an example

hmmmmmmm........ really!!!! am still tnkn if I should bliv d@..........
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by foe123(f): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Akfakorede:

oh really...
that is a lie, i can
i'm even thinking of adopting tho. i ain't impotent sha

Well I wish most men will accept the idea.
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Akfakorede(m): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
foe123:

I don't think that wish can come true sha. My views about life is somewhat different.
Men that can adopt child are rare.
i guess i'm one of the rare ones though wink
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
toyeanlawlah:

hmmmmmmm........ really!!!!
am still tnkn if I should bliv d@..........

I see no big deal in taking care of another's person kid, infact any man can, all those girlfriend responsibilities they handle, what do you call that ? isn't the girl another man's child grin

1 Like

Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
foe123:

Most men already do, infact i will say most igbo men, in our house we have taken care and sent our neighbours (mallam) kid to school and provided for them till some got married, though mostly the females but the males we either send them cash or something, they are family to us because during sallah and any party we celebrate they are around to assist us, me i wish to sponsor other kids oh, that's the biggest testament of being respected. My grandfather is like a god in the street because he helps other kids and sponsors them. Being the definition of being a man to me
Re: Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men by toyeanlawlah(f): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
pcguru1:

I see no big deal in taking care of another's person kid, infact any man can, all those girlfriend responsibilities they handle, what do you call that ? isn't the girl another man's child grin

lolzzzz. I rest ma case den

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Buys A New House (Photos) / Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife / Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.