Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala (17439 Views)

Ajimobi, His Wife And Alao Akala Eating Together (Photo) / Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) / Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by popesam1(m): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2016
The 3 jagaban after tinubu and fayose. The thug politician
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by 5starmilitant: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2016
Sijo01:
Your defection from LP to APC was not known by anybody. So you have to announce it yourself. Chaiiiii, too bad.

Lol. He's thinking he will pick the apc ticket by the time ajimobi leaves, but he doesn't know he has killed his own political career a very long time.
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by cjmike704(m): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2016
Kanbutashayi what a post
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by sidneyj(m): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2016
apc is now an umbrella that hide criminals well! sorry u can only sound like this when u've lost
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by bittertruthz: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2016
sanky346:
Former governor of Oyo State, Chief Adebayo Alao-Akala, on Friday, said that he pitied the present crop of state governors in the country over the state of economy.

The former governor who said that he was happy that he lost the 2015 governorship election, noted that with the current state of economy he would have lost sleep.

The former governor, who spoke with newsmen in Abuja, when he visited the national Secretariat of All Progressives Congress (APC), said that he is now a member of APC.

The former governor, who contested the last governorship election on the platform of Labour Party (LP), said: "I pitied the governors because of what they are going through now. I wouldn’t have been able to sleep with these dwindling monthly allocations. That was the reason I said that. I don’t know how I would have coped. It doesn’t go beyond that."

Chief Alao-Akala however, said that, "I’m at the national headquarters of my party, maybe, you don’t know that I’m in the APC. This is just to tell you that I’m a member of the APC. So, I have come to the national headquarters of my party to have a tete-a-tete with my leaders and the national chairman of the party, including my leaders from the South-West in the party structures. That is what I have come here to do."

To this end, he urged Nigerians to believe in the current leadership of APC, saying, there may be challenges initially but there are better days ahead.

According to him, "the change agenda has already started. It has not been the business as usual. Things have started changing. I know it’s purely for good purpose by the grace of God. When you are just coming on board, you will have challenges here and there. But sooner or later, you will get over it."

http://tribuneonlineng.com/state-of-economy-im-happy-i-lost-governorship-election-%E2%80%94alao-akala-%E2%80%A2says-i-pity-present-govs

Politicians are insulting us with this attitude. Changing from pdp to apc and apc to pdp without notice. CAN THEY RETURN LIVES OF IGNORANT NIGERIANS THAT DIED BEING A PARTY FANATIC?
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by Adesiji77: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2016
Really? undecided

Even with the security vote? lipsrsealed
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by yinkslinks(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2016
God bless you. the man is insane grin grin grin grin grin
Pavarottii:
U r sad with the economy and u r also joining the same party that is causing d hardship. Just because of ur personal gains; den u acting like u care about us.

Hypocrisy at its peak.

Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by ariesbull: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2016
That's to show the kind of people that contest there

Bunch of inepts

Is it the same man that bleaches everyday
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by phemmie06(m): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2016
Lol. If you cannot beat them join them. What will happen to all the blasphemous words you have said earlier. Are politicians are conscienceless
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by fmprof(m): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2016
dollyjoy:
Eeeh,na so dem dey talk while they are dying inside undecided
don't mind him..At his age..hpy h lost election... who told him DAT h couldn't v done better dan d set of liars w now v? politicians wit elements of prostitution!
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by tickles2luv2016(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2016
Its a blatant lie,no one ever loves to lose
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by lagosrd: 9:20am On Mar 19, 2016
jmichlins:
When the going becomes tough only the tough gets going. I know that even the opposition are happy they lost cause with the state of the economy, they would have been clueless on which way out. Sadly when a criminal wants to wash his sins away, he joins APC

a lazy man quareels with his tools. so how has anambra state been coping awon oniyeye as for akala goldsmith gov. ur people are still begging for alms ooo from ogbomosho to jos to lagos begging shaaa
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by Lucasbible: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2016
Pinky: Why do the most silly people always end up in Politics ?
Brain: Because they have no where else to go.
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by rukkyland(m): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2016
ure not a leader. leaders solve problems.. not running away from it.. faint hearted man. there is nothing to steal after all.

1 Like

Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by danasjoe1: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Alao Akala has been doing political prostitution since 1999,so I'm not surprise he is now an APC member.
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by Armstrong34(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2016
ohhhhh I miss d king of Ibadan politics.... D one DAT determine who n who rules Oyo.....D Late Chief Lamidi Adedibu.....new generation might not knw him
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by seangy4konji: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2016
I like dis man.

He sabi share money.

Na Dasuki family.
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by liftedud(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2016
He has nothing n I mean absolute nothing to offer than loot. We even thank God that looters like u with no good ambition for the masses lost out.
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2016
Pavarottii:
U r sad with the economy and u r also joining the same party that is causing d hardship. Just because of ur personal gains; den u acting like u care about us.

Hypocrisy at its peak.

so, how is apc causing hardship?
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by asha80(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2016
What else to expect from Alao Amala

1 Like

Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by dragon2(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2016
So it was monthly allocation he was thinking about when he contested for the Governorship post?And he is happy he lost as a result?! Haba imagine! My country Nigeria does not have leaders.
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by Mistermamus(m): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Money no go dey 4 u to steal idiat
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by banio: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2016
Nobody wanted U to win in the 1st place
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by femiranking28(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2016
Oh so you can govern your people only when there is stability in the economy, but when the economy is bad you are happy you aren't the governor abi.. You are a wicked man and now I know you don't love your people.. My bleach
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2016
onatisi:
This only proves that akala has nothing upstairs in his brains to offer the people of oyo state. He was thinking of state money.intelligent sensible and brillliant politicians always look forward to challenges and always find a way to solve it,they cherish it because it brings out the creativity and genius in them.

Exactly my thoughts. Only in Nigeria will such an ignoramus have any following. The sad part of this statement is he cannot see the irony. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Lucasbible:
Pinky: Why do the most silly people always end up in Politics ?
Brain: Because they have no where else to go.

Plato: Because the smart ones think they are too good for politics.
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by Bluffly: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
This country is a joke. I advise Oyo people to never vote for this man if he ever contest again. Akala appears to lack ideas of moving an entity forward hence why he is happy at this time. He likes to reap where he did not sow
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by oluwasegun007(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
summary: thanks for not voting me because i am lazy and clueless......rubbish

later you'll see dem in seminars reading out speech on wealth creation
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by brojoshua: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
So that you can sit down without cracking your head to manage a bad economy and only be enjoying your looted money or has Nigeria recovered all her looted money from you? Like you love to rule only when there is plenty to loot from and not when there is sacrifice to make and you also preferred to rule under a corrupt government when there were no accountability and justice. But even if Nigeria does not recover all her looted money from you and punish you for your wickedness, you shall surely not escape the judgment of God and the other people like you if you and the rest of you indeed looted Nigerian money but if not then no evil shall befall you. Thank you
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Our lazy governors, they only depend on allocations and free money, they don't add value to their states and communities, that's why even after yrs of embezzling money, they stand d risk of being broke unless they come back to power.

2016 will be a test for who is a governor as allocations to state keep dwindling, pmb will soon declare that states should take care of themselves.

Governorships will be privatized.
Re: State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala by IYANGBALI: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Liar thief ole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted In Court Over Alleged Offences While In Office (photos) / 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land / Oye Protest: Ekiti Govt Visits, Condoles With Families Of Slain Fuoye Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.