Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,365 members, 7,971,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:18 AM

Diego Simeone Reacts To Drawing Barcelona In The Champions League Quarter Finals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Simeone Reacts To Drawing Barcelona In The Champions League Quarter Finals (611 Views)

World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona / Should Chelsea Be Optimistic Despite Drawing Barcelona In The Champions League / Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diego Simeone Reacts To Drawing Barcelona In The Champions League Quarter Finals by paka2016: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
Spanish elite clubs Atletico Madrid will face defending Champions Barcelona in a quest to qualify for the semi-finals.

No team wants to meets Barcelona especially in this present form but Diego Simeone really doesn’t see anything wrong with meeting Barcelona saying “what is better than playing against the best side in the world?”

“They are an important rival,” he said in a press conference at Atletico’s training ground after the last eight draw, although he’s not looking too far ahead yet: “We’re thinking about Sporting now. We’ve seen the draw and it’s an important rival, the best in the world, surely.

Please patronize my work by going to the site: www.soccerinfomania.com and get more news
Re: Diego Simeone Reacts To Drawing Barcelona In The Champions League Quarter Finals by owen10(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2016
What more can he say... He kills the mighty and relegate the weak... Atleti my club, Simione my man

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Those Giving Betting Tips For A Fee / If I Knew It Would Be Like This, I Wouldn't Have Joined Liverpool- Benteke / Reasons Oxlade Chamberlain Has To Leave Arsenal For Southampton In The Summer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.