Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:02 PM

Kwara State University (urgent) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara State University (urgent) (753 Views)

Kwara State Polytechnic Admission List 2015/2016 / Benevolent Comprehensive High School, Obbo Aiyegunle, Kwara State. / Kwara State University ,{kwasu}, Apoint Is Vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara State University (urgent) by sog4mail(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2009
Information got to me that Kwara State University have began to shortlist name of candidates that will be admitted in her First Academic Session.

Candidate who have made the change of Institution should please take note and look for a good and reliable hand to assist them to make a follow-up for their admission.

I wish you all a brilliant success.

Idris Oba @ 08027806639 OR facebook.com/Idrisoba
Re: Kwara State University (urgent) by ormon: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2009
Pls tell me the gist about the school (kwara state university) i really love the scholl so much. pls friend help me out, i chose the school as Second choice. tanks.Abayomi Hammed
Re: Kwara State University (urgent) by ormon: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2009
pls friend u can call me on this number to give me the gist about this School (kwara state university) is my only hope. pls call me on this number 08066593074 or u can send an e-mail to me through abayomi_hammed@yahoo.com. luv u.
Re: Kwara State University (urgent) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2009
Please i did not choose the school as either my first or second choice. the school i chose want 200 as their cutt-off but i score 197. is there any hope. please or if there is any form i can obtain to get admission this year let me know. my email is ajayi_babatunde91@yahoo.com. thank you all cry
Re: Kwara State University (urgent) by taoballin: 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2009
My guys could you give me the information,if possible for me to get admission into kwara state university without jamb after my ND @ POLYTECHNIC OF IBADAN and are they running Public Administration?
Thanks
Re: Kwara State University (urgent) by jolayemis(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2009
hello follow member,i don't know maybe the information i got is genuine. because i didn't chose the school for my first choice either second choice.but that the form is going to come out which will enable to qualified as a student of kwara state university student this week. bit i check the school site on information have been post and my jamb scores is 236.pls help me i dint want to loss the opportunity of gain admission this year. contact me if any information 08022537808 or sheft_wale@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Privatisation Of Schools. / Adamawa Stateuniversity Let Meet Here / Please I Want To Know Wen The Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Will Be Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.