Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,376 members, 7,968,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:24 PM

Agony Of A Bachelor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Agony Of A Bachelor (534 Views)

How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor / Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agony Of A Bachelor by spill(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2016
Good day Nairalanders.
Quote 1: Life is not all about food, but eating is very necessary when you are living.
Quote 2: Relationships and marriages are not all about love making, but it is necessary because it nourishes the burning desires of loving each other.

A good friend of mine has been living or engaged in an affectionate relationship which requires an advice on a single issue to avoid infidelity in marriage or divorce.
He is a graduate with skills, working class and comfortable to an extent. He is dating a pretty, kind-hearted young lady whom he met when she was living life as a "Prey to young rich guys", he educated her on the pros and cons of her lifestyle which she adhered to and gradually changed for good.
After a while both of them started dating and the lady always visit him whenever he is at home to help him cook and undertake some house chores(abeg she no be maid oo).
The issue which this guy has been troubleshooting within him for like four years of dating the lady is clinched to "sex". He is always complaining that his lady whom he is 100% faithful to (I can defend him on this na my core nigga), most of the times turn him down when he craves for lovemaking with the phrase "Baby am not in the mood".
As Paddies, I know that he really loves the girl and want to settle down with her soon but this her "not in the mood attitude" retards his effort and hangs his fear on mountain top whenever he wants to propose to her.
He opines that if he settles down with the lady her quoted attitude will trace him to infidelity which he detest. He has tried on several occasions to discuss the issue with the lady but she will always promise change (like APC govt.).
His Question is this; Should I move on and marry her? with high hopes that she will change when married. He claims that if the attitude continues after marriage it will lead him to infidelity.
Kind and Matured advice are welcomed. Thanks for your time.
Re: Agony Of A Bachelor by FreemanDave(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2016
cry
Re: Agony Of A Bachelor by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2016
They are supposed to be compatible in areas they both see as crucial, if sex is his(crucial area) and they are not then she probably isn't the one for him. He knows what to do undecided
Re: Agony Of A Bachelor by babywhite(f): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Agony Of A Bachelor by spill(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2016
Suigeneris93, Thanks for your advice.

The guy is this busy type that is always working even at home. It annoys him the most that out of his tight schedule he makes out time to be with his lady and she will turn him down most times (not always) with am not in the mood.
Babes that kind thing the make brain miss Better Current. Guys in the house can testify to that.

(1) (Reply)

Boys Or Girls..who Cheat More?? / His Religion Forbids Condoms / Malick Sidibe, Wh's Nobody Talking About Him Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.