Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,254 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

Peter Psquare Finally Speaks On The Ongoing Feud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Psquare Finally Speaks On The Ongoing Feud (742 Views)

Psquare Finally Got A Hold On The lady Who Remixed Bank Alert / Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud / Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Psquare Finally Speaks On The Ongoing Feud by deturla: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Na wa oh...

I don't know what to say about this matter !

What do you have to say?

Re: Peter Psquare Finally Speaks On The Ongoing Feud by bonechamberlain(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2016
OK. so Paul is saying Peter did some stuffs outside psquare and he was cool with it, but when he Paul decided to sign muno sings, peter wasn't cool with it.

from this epistle it isn't about Jude managing, its about one half of the twins not applying reason and wisdom.

these guys, no matter what happens, can never be as brothers, unless the outlaw among them shuns pride and seek wisdom and understanding.

too much problems in Nigeria, psquare shouldn't be among the top 1000 problems undecided
Re: Peter Psquare Finally Speaks On The Ongoing Feud by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2016
yea
Re: Peter Psquare Finally Speaks On The Ongoing Feud by ladyF(f): 8:28am On Mar 19, 2016
I don't even understand what is going on again, but I really don't care. They are adults, if they split and move on, would they die? How will this put food on any body's table? How will it increase the balance of my 3-digit account balance angry or any of their fans' account balance?

Please settle your dispute in-house. He complains of social media, yet he pens an apology on IG? How ironic is that? What happened to his email? Abeg make we hear word. They should stop washing their dirty linen in public abeg. We don tire for the story.
Re: Peter Psquare Finally Speaks On The Ongoing Feud by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2016
I think Paul is more matured. In everything they do, they should have it at the back of their mind that blood is thicker than water.
Re: Peter Psquare Finally Speaks On The Ongoing Feud by funnynation(m): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2016
ok
Re: Peter Psquare Finally Speaks On The Ongoing Feud by deturla: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2016
bonechamberlain:
OK. so Paul is saying Peter did some stuffs outside psquare and he was cool with it, but when he Paul decided to sign muno sings, peter wasn't cool with it.

from this epistle it isn't about Jude managing, its about one half of the twins not applying reason and wisdom.

these guys, no matter what happens, can never be as brothers, unless the outlaw among them shuns pride and seek wisdom and understanding.

too much problems in Nigeria, psquare shouldn't be among the top 1000 problems undecided

I needed someone to reason my way. Bro you nailed it. I mean! For him to come out with this and still beg his bro!

Man, it's huge! I just hope Peter won't come up with piles of Rubbish! He needs to reason well...

1 Like

Re: Peter Psquare Finally Speaks On The Ongoing Feud by babywhite(f): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2016
awaiting result
Re: Peter Psquare Finally Speaks On The Ongoing Feud by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2016
Saw their interview with Olisa on #TheTruth, Peter practically jumped on every question channeled to a gentle Paul with so much violence not giving the guy talking time for a sec, then I concluded that this union won't last.

Peter shud really look inward n quit his current omniscient attitude, secondly family shud be family, business shud remain business! No financial success can be fetched from combining family n business undecided

#MyCandidOpinion

(1) (Reply)

World Richest Man, Dab In New Photo / 7 Reasons Why Most Upcoming-musicians Don't Become Superstars. / Photos: Julia Roberts Flawless In White Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.