Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,909 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

How Do I Propose To My 8 Yrs Boy Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Propose To My 8 Yrs Boy Friend (761 Views)

Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Propose To My 8 Yrs Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Please Am tired of Waiting for my Boy friend to Propose to me... And I have made up my mind to make history by Proposing to him... Please I need tips... Am serious.. We have dated for 8yrs since I was 20 yrs... Please Nairaland Help me... I give him sex anytime and any kind I help him financial most times, people see us together.. I work he works but he doesn't cheat on me ooo... So y has he not proposed Please should I go ahead
Re: How Do I Propose To My 8 Yrs Boy Friend by HungerBAD: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2016
HUH?

Propose to another man?or you did not know you wrote propose to your Boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Propose To My 8 Yrs Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2016
Must the story be mine...? This is for a fellow
Re: How Do I Propose To My 8 Yrs Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 19, 2016
undecided
Re: How Do I Propose To My 8 Yrs Boy Friend by gabinogem(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2016
It's simple, just hold the engagement ring after u both have gone through hot rounds of overwhelming sex, look him in the eyes & say "honey, will u be my husband?". I think the answer will be an emphatic YES!
Re: How Do I Propose To My 8 Yrs Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Some traditional women go soon come dey shout abomination now
Re: How Do I Propose To My 8 Yrs Boy Friend by popesam1(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2016
Ah! He is not ur boyfriend, he is ur sex mate.
8 good years waiting for a man, Is he God?
Just go to him and say, we've been going out since, and at this point I'm not a kid more. Are u the one or should I look for another. Simple and thank me later
Re: How Do I Propose To My 8 Yrs Boy Friend by Lovelynature(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2016
You ain't making any history. Ladies been proposing to guys these days. No dulling. The hustle is realcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Propose To My 8 Yrs Boy Friend by Ginaz(f): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2016
buy an engagement ring and say "baby will you marry me?" if he is not replying and make grumbling noise just put your hand down and break his prick.
Re: How Do I Propose To My 8 Yrs Boy Friend by LuveU2(f): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2016
Stop flinging this shit on my face angry
Re: How Do I Propose To My 8 Yrs Boy Friend by onome324(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2016
Ginaz:
buy an engagement ring and say "baby will you marry me?" if he is not replying and make grumbling noise just put your hand down and break his prick.
Lol...ur wicked bae
Re: How Do I Propose To My 8 Yrs Boy Friend by Enockia(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2016
gabinogem:
It's simple, just hold the engagement ring after u both have gone through hot rounds of overwhelming sex, look him in the eyes & say "honey, will u be my husband?". I think the answer will be an emphatic YES!
bestest way to go

(1) (Reply)

Better Option For Us All (picture Included) / Be Honest Guys Would You Do This? / Why Are Nigerian Ladies Addicted To Telemondo And Zeeworld?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.