Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,538 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

How And Where To Get Visacard For Purchase Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How And Where To Get Visacard For Purchase Online (656 Views)

Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? / Any Opened Diamond Bank Xclusive Account And Got Visacard / Tips On Visacard: Intercontinental Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And Where To Get Visacard For Purchase Online by sure4live(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2009
I need help on how and where to get visacard online for purchase. please post comments here, thanks
Re: How And Where To Get Visacard For Purchase Online by chuksforum: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2009
Well, if you need a physical plastic visacard you can try zenith bank, they have such service.

Chuksmails@gmail.com
Re: How And Where To Get Visacard For Purchase Online by mpraise123(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2009
well, if u are really particular about Visa card, Access Bank has a Visa Plastic Card when u open an account with them. if u are going to use it online, u can get their dormiciliary account. Alternatively, GTBank has Mastercard account and i've used it to make several online purchases. The only challenge with most Nigerian bank cards is that they use Nigerian Billing addresses and so, it sometimes post a challenge but most online merchants are accepting it now. If you need Virtual Cards with US address (Visa Card) or u need a Visa Card to verify your paypal account, then call me on 07030119681. I can help at a fee.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Voucher Distributors / Need Answers To This Question(s) / Tv Commercial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.