Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

Please Help With How To Make Tasty Sandwhiches! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Help With How To Make Tasty Sandwhiches! (1627 Views)

Kishkit Delight Vegetable Salads: Order For Your Tasty Salad [50% Discount] / Tasty Fiesta / Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With How To Make Tasty Sandwhiches! by pinkielove(f): 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2009
please can someone tell me how to make tasty sandwiches for my husy's lunch at work?urgently waiting for your replies.Thank you
Re: Please Help With How To Make Tasty Sandwhiches! by mamagee3(f): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2009
I'm not an american. grin
Re: Please Help With How To Make Tasty Sandwhiches! by Fhemmmy: 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2009
Get the bread, toast it, if he like it toasted, i personally love the 12 grain bread, healthy and nice.
Get all the ingridients as he likes.
Put one slice on the clean surface, and layer by layer, put the ingridients and cover with the other slice and slice it if he would want it.
Dont forget to give him juice too.
Re: Please Help With How To Make Tasty Sandwhiches! by mafolayomi(f): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2009
@ phemmy, what ar d ingredients for the sandwich?
Re: Please Help With How To Make Tasty Sandwhiches! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2009
Important recipe: You gotta know what he likes and how he like sit.

1. Does he like his bread toasted or regular?
2. What kinda bread? Wheat, white, french, flat bread, italian bread. . .etc?
3. Does he like mayo? Mustard?
4. Frensh lectuce
5. what kinda meat does he like? Ham, turkey, etc?
6. Does he like cheese in his snadwich?
7. If yes to number 6, what kinda cheese? Amrican, white, scottish cheese. . .etc
8. Tomatoes? If yes, has to be fresh.
9. Pepper?
10. Pickles?

My question: What type of sandwich does he like?
Re: Please Help With How To Make Tasty Sandwhiches! by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2009
mafolayomi:

@ phemmy, what ar d ingredients for the sandwich?

ingridients could be what he likes from.
Lettuce
Onion
Cheese
Salami
Turkey breast
Bologna
Almost anything that he wants and with the dressing as well.
I love the turkey breast, so yummmyyyyy
Re: Please Help With How To Make Tasty Sandwhiches! by Gabry(f): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2009
I love Egg and Cheese. . . . Either the Egg hard boiled and mashed it up with Mayonaise or sunny side up(but its messy when eaten) or ommellete and with Cheddar Cheese.

Or a BLT (bacon, Lettuce and tomato Sandwich)

Or a Chicken (Roast the chicken and slice the meat) with cranberry jam

Or a Tuna Sandwich with Lettuce

Or a Sausage and Gerkins with Tomato sauce Sandwich
Re: Please Help With How To Make Tasty Sandwhiches! by TOYOSI20(f): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2009
Depends on what sorta cold cuts u preffer, be it turkey, chicken, salami, ham, or what have u,

And then i think whole wheat bread also works well for most people,

some condiments, and lots of veggies, red onions, (i put mines in hot water before placing it on ma sandwich, to tone it own just a lil')

tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, and all that good stuff. . . .

mayo, mustard, ketchup,pickle relish, and so on also makes it tastier, smiley
Re: Please Help With How To Make Tasty Sandwhiches! by TOYOSI20(f): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2009
wink

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Wedding Cake After 1 Year. / D / [Food Alert]: The New Way To Pound Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.