Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Despite Break Up Tale,psquare Set To Perform Together In Netherland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Despite Break Up Tale,psquare Set To Perform Together In Netherland (420 Views)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Perform Together On Stage For The First Time (Video) / Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Despite Break Up Tale,psquare Set To Perform Together In Netherland by Nuzy: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2016
The duo of Psquare Peter and Paul Okoye will be performing together come 26th of March. They will be performing live at Rotterdam Netherland. Peter who broke away from the group revealed this on his instagram few minutes ago.

Re: Despite Break Up Tale,psquare Set To Perform Together In Netherland by html14java(f): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2016
I am addicted to this kinda good news. I see them coming together again. as one
Re: Despite Break Up Tale,psquare Set To Perform Together In Netherland by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Rotterdam, Netherland and your topic says USA. undecided

Anyways I always knew the whole break up ish was another publicity stunt. Now the show would be filled up cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage - Dbanj / Fans Criticise Paul Okoye For His Birthday Message To His Brother Jude Okoye / Stephanie Linus Joins Canadian First Lady Sophie Trudeau & More To Speak At #not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.