Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

How I Rate Leaders From SW Nigeria This Year. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Rate Leaders From SW Nigeria This Year. (698 Views)

Governor Okorocha Bans Igbo Traditional Leaders From Speaking English Language / Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise / Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Rate Leaders From SW Nigeria This Year. by Sealeddeal(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2016
A lot of Nigeria leaders of SW origin has done things that has added a lot of difficulties to Nigerians. Their Performance this year is nothing to write home about.
Dibu Ojerinde (JAMB Registrar)__Conducting the most painful UTME exam so far. He has caused a lot of pains and frustration to prospective university students.
Mrs Kemi Adeosun (Hon Minister of Finance)__She is overseeing Nigeria Financial Problems occasioned by low earnings from crude sales, Lack of coordination in her ministry which has driven up inflation, also causing reduced earnings and severe hardships to Nigerians.
Brig Gen. Johnson Olawumi ( DG NYSC)__He has so far,this year,led NYSC in the manner that's causing pain, and anger among Prospective Corp members. He has changed NYSC 2016 Batch A posting date more than 3times and just yesterday, he has changed the date for Stream I A16 to April 27th.
Prof Julius Okojie (NUC Sec Gen)__Prof Okojie just recently increase the years of study of Medical courses to 11years.
Gov. Rauf Aregbesola(Gov of Osun state)__He oversees an almost failed state. He oversees the crippling of Osun state, a situation that's causing so much anguish among the residents of Osun state.
Engr Segun Oni ( Leader of APC campaign in River state)__Rivers bleeds from the furious campaign between APC and PDP.
Fmr Gov Tunde Fashola (Hon Minister of Power)__A huge parts of Nigeria has been in total darkness occasioned by incessant Power failure. while the Minister appear to be working hard, Nigerians continue to groan as the effects of his works are not being felt.

1 Like

Re: How I Rate Leaders From SW Nigeria This Year. by HungerBAD: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2016
Bad Belle.

3 Likes

Re: How I Rate Leaders From SW Nigeria This Year. by Sealeddeal(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bad Belle.
prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Re: How I Rate Leaders From SW Nigeria This Year. by mascot87(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2016
What value have an average flat head ibo man added to this nation? The only thing they have done is to shout biafra

1 Like

Re: How I Rate Leaders From SW Nigeria This Year. by Sealeddeal(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2016
mascot87:
What value have an average flat head ibo man added to this nation? The only thing they have done is to shout biafra
Nobody is talking Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa here. Don't derail the thread

2 Likes

Re: How I Rate Leaders From SW Nigeria This Year. by igwe123: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2016
Lol, u forgot the superminister that has thrown us into darkness

2 Likes

Re: How I Rate Leaders From SW Nigeria This Year. by ernesty20(m): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2016
mascot87:
the useless mod that banned politicalthug and deleted his post has refused to ban this one.
Re: How I Rate Leaders From SW Nigeria This Year. by Sealeddeal(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2016
igwe123:
Lol, u forgot the superminister that has thrown us into darkness
I have just added him. Power outage has added more insults to Nigeria injury.
Re: How I Rate Leaders From SW Nigeria This Year. by Sealeddeal(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2016
ernesty20:
the useless mod that banned politicalthug and deleted his post has refused to ban this one.
Which Rules has been flouted by the post? Are you okay?
Re: How I Rate Leaders From SW Nigeria This Year. by ernesty20(m): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Which Rules has been flouted by the post? Are you okay?
if politicalthug cud be banned for posting "yoruba is the problem of this country", then u deserve to be banned too. If not that the useless mod is a bloody tribalist
Re: How I Rate Leaders From SW Nigeria This Year. by Sealeddeal(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2016
ernesty20:
if politicalthug cud be banned for posting "yoruba is the problem of this country", then u deserve to be banned too. If not that the useless mod is a bloody tribalist
You don't get it. His claims are purely inciting. These ones are not. You are being emotional.

(1) (Reply)

Why They Want Emefiele Out – Leadership / Fuel Scarcity Comment: PDP Blasts Tinubu For Criticizing Kachikwu / GEJ Bids Farewell To Dipreye Alamiyeseigha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.