Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Riversrerun: PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nonwa (graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riversrerun: PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nonwa (graphic Photos) (45583 Views)

BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West / Rivers Rerun; "Security Agents Prevent PDP Agent From RAC Center". Photos / Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riversrerun: PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nonwa (graphic Photos) by BraniacX(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
amuokuko:
APC goons in rivers should vacate the state if PDP wins the day cous am sure Wike nd his goons will send you to valhalla..

red devil! undecided anyway, i echo your sentiments and i'll roll with you on this matter wink
Re: Riversrerun: PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nonwa (graphic Photos) by OBB77(m): 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
This doesn't look like gunshots wound to me. More like hacked to death.
Gullible youths giving up their lives for people who don't care about them, won't allow their children or relatives go out on such days without heavy state security operatives, and that's if they are even in the country, and unfortunately would reconcile one day if/when the conditions or stakes are right, convenient and mutual to both parties.
RIP. About all that can b said now.
Re: Riversrerun: PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nonwa (graphic Photos) by jibbzion(m): 3:26am On Mar 20, 2016
Chopet:
I don't blame APC
I don't blame PDP
I don't blame Amaechi
I don't blame Wike
** I just blamed...

This young man.
You are fighting for people who don't know the value of your breath.
RIP though
Rather, it's the value of his brain they don't know, as it was spilled.
Re: Riversrerun: PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nonwa (graphic Photos) by RicheDadTutors(m): 8:25am On Mar 20, 2016
GAIN ADMISSION TO 200 LEVEL IN ANY NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY (Without JAMB)!!!

Do you know that you can gain admission to the university without JAMB? Do you know that JAMB is not the only means of getting into the university?

As a matter of fact, JAMB is just one of the numerous ways by which you could get admission into Nigeria universities. And direct entry admission (into 200 level) is said to be most reliable and easier, compared to 100 level admission. But how do you get this direct entry admission?

Enroll for any of our A’Level programmes (IJMB, JUPEB, NABTEB, etc) that can grant you a direct entry admission to any university of your choice. A’ Level runs for a period of 9 months (academic session), after which successful candidates have the opportunity of securing 200 Level Admission (Direct entry) into two or more universities of their choices.

So, what are you waiting for? This is an opportunity to say ‘‘Bye-Bye’’ to admission delay. And why sit at home to re-write another JAMB, that may never grant your admission.

Application for admission and sales of forms are on-going at Riche-Dad Education Consults, Abuja.

For registration or enquiries, call: 08186222802, 08075850108, or 08064465717

Or Add us on WhatsApp: 08186222802

Or visit our office: By JAMB CBT MODEL CENTRE, Kogo II, Bwari, Abuja.

Re: Riversrerun: PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nonwa (graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Shot dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnap Gang In Niger State That Killed Over 19 Victims After Collecting Ransom / Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy / For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.