Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,448 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:40 AM

Bishop Matthew Kukah On The Paradox Of The Nigerian Society - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bishop Matthew Kukah On The Paradox Of The Nigerian Society (744 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University / Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Matthew Kukah On The Paradox Of The Nigerian Society by lacum: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Comment of Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah on the Paradox of the Nigerian society. The Nigerian Educational Systems have suprising outcomes. The smartest students pass with First Class, got admitted to Medical and engineering schools. The second Class students gets MBA, and LIBs to manage d First class students. The Third class students enter Politics and Rules both the First and Second class students. The Failures enter the underworld of crime and control the politicians and businesses. The Best of all, those who didn't attend school at all are now prophets and imams and everyone follows them in whatever they say. What a Paradox of Life. This can only happen in Nigeria where corruption is the order of the day. Can you make a change?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me, My Career Is At A Cross Road / Microsoft Dynamics Ax Financial Online Training In Usa|dubai / UI, ABU To Get Off-grid Solar Power Plants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.