Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,043 members, 7,890,429 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:53 PM

Nairalanders, How Do You Guys Enjoy Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders, How Do You Guys Enjoy Life? (432 Views)

Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? / Nairalanders How Efficient Is An Air Cooler / I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, How Do You Guys Enjoy Life? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Rihanna's new song can best describe my life right now. Work,work,work then church,then hang out with my two male friends/neighbours,then it's go home and sleep and the cycle continues on and on and on.
It can get a bit tedious and boring and life can feel like groundhog day.
So what I'm basically asking my fellow interesting nairalanders is this, what do you guys do for fun? How do you really enjoy your life.
Re: Nairalanders, How Do You Guys Enjoy Life? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hang out with my crazy hood boyz...Smoke and drink a whole lot of ish. cool

#YOLO!
Re: Nairalanders, How Do You Guys Enjoy Life? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
brandnew3:
Hang out with my crazy hood boyz...Smoke and drink a whole lot of ish. cool

#YOLO!

Hahaha:-)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Is Not The Man To Bring The Change; A Prophesy? (episode 1) / Because I Found My Loose Part / 5 Ways To Celebrate Your Family Daily And Not Only On Weekends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.