Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,856 members, 7,899,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Which Tribe Are They From (picx) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Tribe Are They From (picx) (4068 Views)

Which Tribe Spray Perfume This Way ? / The Girl In This Picture, From Her Expression Which Tribe Is She From?one Answer / Check Out This Hiliarous Picx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Are They From (picx) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:19am On Mar 20, 2016
Zambiza state
adexdon:
Which state and tribe are they frm
Re: Which Tribe Are They From (picx) by UltraSphinx(m): 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
fistonati:
All I know is they're Northerners but i dont wanna mention the state because they're bed of the same feathers.
bros i dey hail o
Re: Which Tribe Are They From (picx) by Haby1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
Abakaliki Ebonyi state
Re: Which Tribe Are They From (picx) by greatbrian(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
I can bet all I have that they are igbos.......... I know one particular one in Lagos he built a nice duplex with boys quarter in ajah. Will u believe the bastard rent out the duplex and lives with z family in the boys quarter

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Are They From (picx) by Temmytea70(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
fistonati:
All I know is they're Northerners but i dont wanna mention the state because they're bed of the same feathers.

bed of the same feathers grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Thay Thinking? Lol / New MTN Data Plan #1000 For 2gb / Patner Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.