Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,919 members, 7,902,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

2aces's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2aces's Profile / 2aces's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 21 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Using "Paint Thinner" As Injector Cleaner by 2aces(m): 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thats very correct bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Car Talk / Using "Paint Thinner" As Injector Cleaner by 2aces(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Hello carlanders, as i pick it from the streets, i bring to you guys.

A friend of mine normally add about a litter or two of paint thinner to his fuel tank after each fill up. When confronted, he told me his mechanic adviced him to do so, that paint thinner helps clean the injector, even better than the regular injector cleaners in the market.

Now, am not the kind of person that follow people blindly, so am seeking your opinion on this, expecially from those who have tried it.

Thanks yall.

Car Talk / Re: Have A Car? Need A Loan? Get In Here! by 2aces(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2017
Due to the situation of things in Nigeria, somany people have started nursing intentions of venturing into business( at least on a small scale) but dont have enough capital to start, while others have started, but still have the need to expand!Straight to business. Do you have a car in good working condition? you can use it to access our loan from 200k to 5M within 24HRS, based on the value of the car?If you are based in Abuja please call our front desk on 08094271017 or 09071967459. for more enquiriesWe would be expecting you
Car Talk / Re: Have A Car? Need A Loan? Get In Here! by 2aces(m): 7:44am On Jul 29, 2017
We also welcome investors, to accomodate our growing customer base.Thank you
Car Talk / Have A Car? Need A Loan? Get In Here! by 2aces(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Due to the situation of things in Nigeria, so many people have started nursing intentions of venturing into business( at least on a small scale) but dont have enough capital to start, while others have started, but still have the need to expand!

Straight to business. Do you have a car in good working condition? you can use it to access our loan from 200k to 5M within 24HRS, based on the value of the car?

If you are based in Abuja please call our front desk on 08094271017 or 09071967459. for more enquiries

We would be expecting you
Business / Have A Car? Need A Loan? Get In Here! by 2aces(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Due to the situation of things in Nigeria, so many people have started nursing intentions of venturing into business( at least on a small scale) but dont have enough capital to start, while others have started, but still have the need to expand!

Straight to business. Do you have a car in good working condition? you can use it to access our loan from 200k to 5M within 24HRS, based on the value of the car?

If you are based in Abuja please call our front desk on 08094271017 or 09071967459. for more enquiries

We would be expecting you.
Business / Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by 2aces(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sorry bro, we give loan from 200k to 10m, but with collateral of either cars or landed property depending on the volume of cash you need, so as to safe guard the interests of our investors.

So if you are interested and based in Abuja, call 09071967459, or 08094271017
Romance / Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by 2aces(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...
Fear guys, fear their friends.

They'll know you are a side chick and be like "our wife, you done come? Anytime you no dey around...this my man no dey get imsef. Shey you go cook that your jollof rice for us?" Babe go dey blush, commot shoe, fold hair...start to cook...as wife material wey she be. Some go even commot pant join.

Chai! Thunder will fall on all of una o...endtime guys angry angry
Babe sorry you hear.
Chai!!! I like this babe grin
Car Talk / Re: Does A Dark Engine Oil Means A Car Is Due For Service??? by 2aces(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
autotrader2:

That your 2010 Corolla actually requires 5w20 oil. See picture. It is also available at the same price and free shipping Nationwide
With this your oil, how long will it take before a replacement is made.
Car Talk / Re: Does A Dark Engine Oil Means A Car Is Due For Service??? by 2aces(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Dark like bitumen? Or slightly brown (like when you have only used it to fry plantain 10 times)?

When last was the vehicle fully serviced? And how many miles clocked after service?
Slightly brown bro

1 Like

Car Talk / Does A Dark Engine Oil Means A Car Is Due For Service??? by 2aces(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2017
Hello carlanders, most folks believe when a car engine oil becomes dark, it mean the engine is due for service, and the darker the oil, the more concerned you should be about the maintenance of your vehicle even when you might have done service a month before.

Ill need the assistance of car gurus in the house to help on this matter.
Thanks

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Abuja Meet Up by 2aces(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Abuja! let me join the fun, 09071967459 call lets start a biking or mountain climbing club.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Naughty Whatsapp Group by 2aces(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2017
Car Talk / Re: 5 Sounds That Signal Your Car Needs Auto Repairs Immediately by 2aces(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2017
smartty68:
Informative! Commercial drivers mostly pay little or no attention to these signs, all they do is manage
My dear, its not only commercial drivers these days o, every car owner now have this managing syndrom, due to the state of our dear country.

4 Likes

Education / Re: NOUN Graduates Now Eligible For NYSC & Law School by 2aces(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oooooshey, best news of the week fa grin
Business / Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by 2aces(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2017
etenyong:

Send more details to vicfactor22@yahoo.com. Thanks
Where are you are you based bro
Business / Best And Safest Place To Invest Your Money And Earn 5% Interest Monthly by 2aces(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2017
ME AND MORE INVESTMENT LIMITED is a limited liability company located @ suit D202-A global plaza, plot 366 Obafemi Awolowo way, opp FCMB bank jabi, Abuja.We specialize in processing quick loans for individuals and corporate organisations with urgent need of cash forcontracts(LPO funding), business start up or upgrade of an already existing one, etc.We operate a very flexible process of cash transfer from OUR REGISTERED INVESTORS, to qualified beneficiaries of the loan, which entails;The qualified beneficiary having an acceptable collateral (which worth at leasttwice the amount of cash they are requesting) to serve as security for the borrowed sum.We maintain a very strict security protocol for both our registered INVESTORS and beneficiaries and hence an anonymous policy is adopted for a safe and smooth transaction.Our registered INVESTORS earn as much as 5% on their investment on a monthly bases non stop compared to the mere 5% offered by most Nigerian banks in a whole year on their fixed deposits.
NB. Nobody will be asked to pay monies into any bank account, you will only be called upon when a beneficiary with an appropriate collateral has been verified and cleared to get the loan, which is equivalent to the amount an investor is offering.
For more info and enquiries please call us on 08094271017 or 08068468317
Email: sme.and.more.group08@gmail.com

Thank you for your time.
Business / Re: Get Your Business Logo, Banners, Flyers Etc Today At A Cheaper Rate by 2aces(m): 10:42am On Jun 26, 2017
Are u in Abuja?
Business / Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by 2aces(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2017
Invest in my company's loan scheme and earn 10% of that sum on mothly basis guaranteed with 101% security for your investment.
Business / Re: We Need An Urgent Loan Of N700,000. Kindly Assist. by 2aces(m): 8:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Okeme01:

SIR, I AM A CONTRACTOR, I SEEK PARTNERSHIP FOR EXECUTION OF CONTRACT.

EMAIL: dejmindnigco@gmail.com
Please call the number. Thanks
Business / Re: Need A Loan For Business by 2aces(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
My company (SME AND MORE INVESTMENT LTD) assist micro businesses like yours with loan facilities and start up guide, but the thing is, we are based in Abuja, Lagos office on the way.

So find your way here, if possible, lets be of help however we can.
call 09071967459, 08094271017
Technology Market / Re: SOLD Samsung Home Theatre (E330) For Sale. by 2aces(m): 7:50am On Jun 21, 2017
pearly1:
this is not English class.buy and sell.shikena!
Technology Market / Re: Super Neat Iphone 5s Deal!!! by 2aces(m): 7:34am On Jun 21, 2017
Where are u located bro
Investment / Re: Get Up To 5% interest monthly, On Your fixed deposits by 2aces(m): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
People are getting paid!
Dont leave that money lying idle in the bank!
Let your money work for you!!!
Entry for interested investors is still open, just pick up your form at the office today, get registered for free, and watch your money grow.
Business To Business / Re: Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant by 2aces(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
ncolumella:
Dear Entrepreneur,

Cooking gas usage is fast on the increase especially in urban cities across Nigeria. Just within 5years, cooking gas consumption & Demand as grown over 120% and just less than 30% of our population uses cooking gas for cooking.

The NNPC would be broken down into 30new independent Companies & CEOs and one would be dedicated soley to the LPG sector. This would further buttress the statement made in December 2015 by the The minister of state for petroleum resources and group managing director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Ibe Kachikwu that the NNPC would further deepen the use of LPG in Nigeria and also roll out free cylinders to every home in Nigeria.

As you already know, cost and availability of Kerosene has tripled in just 3months and this is because subsidy on kerosene has been removed and importing the product into the market has been very expensive and difficult because CBN isn't given dollars to the importers.

It Is therefore evident that the use and demand of LPG would double from 2016 and now is the right time to make investments in the sector

LPG Mini Cylinder Refilling Plants (MCRP) would be needed to bring closer gas to the consumers and retailers. This mini refilling plants are mobile and easy to operate. This type of refilling plants requires very small piece of land/space and they can be easily relocated to a more profitable location. The plants also have over 20years operating life span.

The cost of investment varies depending on the size & Capacity of the plant

Pneumatic System

● 2.5ton mini plant : N5million
● 5ton mini plant: N7million

Electronic System

● 2.5tons mini plant: N7million
● 5tons mini plant: N9million

Our business plans/feasibility reports on this business are highly needed to give more enlightenment on this type of investment to potential investors. The reports are bankable and professionally written as they are needed to guide your investment decisions, business growth, seek for loans from banks (BOI & commercial banks) and attract investors.

For those that do not have the money now to start up, such plans are needed to get loans.

Ours plan have been calculated on 25% interest rate with a 3months momoratum.

The business plan comes with a 3years financial report which includes:

● Sales Forecast
● Cost Forecast
● Financial plan (Including Loan repayment plan)
● Profit and loss
● Operational plan (including startup operation)
● Business Cash flow.
● Viability Analysis

Cost of the Feasibility/business report: N20, 000

We also give free market research report on LPG use in 6 cities in Nigeria (Lagos, Owerri, Benin, Abuja, Kano & Portharcourt)

We assure you that with a good location, the right business model and strategic marketing , you can generate over N300, 000 monthly as Profit After Tax monthly.

Find attached screen shots of the documents.

Please visit the Nairaland links below to see more information on investing in this highly profitable and easy gas business.

www.nairaland.com/2883972/cooking-gas-mini-refilling-plant
www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable

Thank you.

SARGAS ENERGY LIMITED
Call/Whatsapp: 08029716876
Email: services@sargasenergy.com
please could you send your stats via email to sme.and.more.group08@gmail.com for an interested client?
Business / Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by 2aces(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
I can distribute anywhere due to the nature of business which links me with about 18 states in Nigeria, but lets see what you are offering first, then i can decide on partnering or not. sme.and.more.group08@gmail.com or 08094271017

1 Like

Business / Re: Can Pepper Soup And Soft Drinks Business Sell (no Bear)? by 2aces(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
pepper soup without a cold bottle of Orijin is like Indomie without egg naw cheesy
Business / Urgent Need Of New Or Fairly Used Motorcycle courier Box for biz skul n Abuja. by 2aces(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Please am in urgent need of either brand new or fairly used motorcycle courier boxes (@ very affordable price), for an eatery and laundry businesses we just established, for our graduating students of SME AND MORE INVESTMENT LTD business mentorship and start up programme in Abuja.

please call 08068468317 or 08094271017

THANKS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 21 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.