Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,953 members, 7,903,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

2aces's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2aces's Profile / 2aces's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 21 pages)

Phones / Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by 2aces(m): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
StrongPenis:
Yes that's nice..... I was just contemplating smashing my newly bought IPhone6 against the wall when I saw this thread. Gives me enough reason to go ahead and destroy this phone. I don't wanna have anything to do with gays angry
smash that phone then would have proven to yourself how dumd you can be... Fact that the man is gay doesnt mean the best phones ever produced are se.x objects for gay people and hence, straight guys should not come in contact with it!!! Funny guy... Enjoy your phone and let the man have his eggs the way he likes it.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by 2aces(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
yeah Yoruba. but I'm not Yoruba, I just love the word.
yoruba? I didnt know they use that word! But you frequently hear it more from the deltans and the edos
Romance / Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by 2aces(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
That shuuuuuuuuu!!! Part sha... You can only hear that from only one part of the country
EroticAngelina:
so we should start doing all those things just to get a man? undecided mtchew. if u don't like the way I am, move to the next lady. there are thousands of guys out there that are looking for ladies like me. diff strokes for diff folks smiley

so if a girl is boobzless and @ssless and don't use makeup, she no go attract any guy at all? shuuuuuuuuuu! embarassed
Romance / Re: Why Do Men Like Bitches? by 2aces(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
yummiliciouz:
D thing z dz so called " bitches" are aces when it comes to men. They just knw how to make a man happy. D so called "gud gurls" don't knw nothng abt d male specie.
Are you a biitch?
Politics / Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by 2aces(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
Gbawe:

Remember the saying "no permanent enemies in politics only permanent interests"? Politics is essentially about seeing the big picture always rather than being personally encumbered by pettiness and worthless bellicosity.
English please?
Romance / Re: Its Just Sex, Not War. by 2aces(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
DrProf:

Lol. Seriously?. She made a sound point. No attack her abeg. "Video games" lol. Nairaland!!!.
Bro she did the attacking o... I was only fortifying my defence grin
Romance / Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by 2aces(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
kenex4ever:
lol so naija pipu don dey like flower abi na because na "f"
Bros the matta tire me o grin
Romance / Re: Its Just Sex, Not War. by 2aces(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
MissSlimbody:

undecided
Guys like you makes me puke undecided
Tiny girls like you make me want to vomit
Romance / Re: Its Just Sex, Not War. by 2aces(m): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2014
MissSlimbody:
That a lady is not a virgin doesn't mean she should continue in d act. She can decide 2 stop having s.ex until marriage.

And dat a lady comes 2 visit u is not a license 2 make "moves".
Then wetin she come do there in the first place, to play video games
Romance / Re: Virgins Placed On A Monthly Salary by 2aces(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2014
Odilafta:
So many non virgin girls will lose their bfs because,they would queue at every virgin girls door step,mine for example tongue

People selling artificial vagina tightening creams,drugs and the likes go hammar grin

Plenty big gals go cry because the beating wey dem go collect from their parents for losing such an opportunity no go get part 2
Oya come here smallie... Who dey teach you all this bad bad tins
Romance / Re: What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? by 2aces(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Logicalmindy:
Urhobo. undecided
see lie, urhobo girls can forget a coke bottle on your head if u dont mentain, and you call that well behaved
Romance / Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by 2aces(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
Just kissing?? My hands can even go places down below in public, and you are here asking if i could kiss her in church
Romance / Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by 2aces(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
rozzay:
Instead of all d mushy sushy lip locking how abt we pouring our saliva into seperate water bottles den we can just drink dem on d road. We d still be kissing abi
Haba rozzay! Why na?? You just made me throw up all the food i ate since morning.
Family / Re: What Every Parent Or Intending Parent Must Know by 2aces(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yustash001:
9ice one...op...bt some points are nt really necessary...like not allowing ur child to sit on anyone's lap..
In this lustful generation, i have seen several cases of child molestation, some even in the houses of the parents, so i would just advice you dont let your kids sit on the laps of the opposite sex. My one naira advice though
Family / What Every Parent Or Intending Parent Must Know by 2aces(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hello parents, here are little tips you must implement in your home, so those little ones dont slip away from your grasp in this modern day life.

Warn your girl child never to sit on
anyone's laps
no matter the situation including uncles.
― Avoid getting dressed in front of your
child once
he/ she is 2years old. Lean to excuse
yourself.
― If you have to hire a house-help please
kindly take
them for HIV screening to determine their
HIV status,
properly interview them and make up your
mind to
treat them well.
― Never allow any adult refer to your new
born as
'my wife'or'my husband'
― Never tempt your husband with your
younger
sister. (Else he'd say its hers and the devil's
fault)
― Avoid unnecessary familiarity and make
sure you
take care of your husband by yourself lest
you lead
him into temptation.
― Whenever your child goes out to play
with friends
make sure you look for a way to find out
what kind of
play they played together because young
people now
sexually abuse themselves.
― Never force your child to visit any adult
he or she
is not comfortable with and also be
observant if your
child becomes too fond of a particular
adult.
― Once a very lively child suddenly
becomes
withdrawn you might need to patiently ask
a lot of
questions from your child.
― If you don't teach your children about
sex, the
society will teach them the wrong values.
― It is always advisable you go through
any new
material like cartoons you just bought for
them
before they start seeing it themselves.
― Teach your 3-year-olds how to wash
their private
parts properly and warn them never to
allow anyone
touch those areas and that includes you.
(remember,
charity begins at home and with you)
― Blacklist some materials you think could
threaten
the sanity of your child (that includes
music, movies
and musicians) and let them understand
the value of
standing out of the crowd.
― Once your child complains about a
particular
person, don't keep quiet about it. Take up
the case
and show them you can defend them
always!

1 Like

Health / Re: Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola by 2aces(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Arva:
This is serious o..this virus just dey kill morale and burning off the atmosphere. Things are not even as lively as it used to be again. I seriously wish this virus never existed. By the way, imagine nigerians saying they don't wanna travel to the USA because of ebola..that's kinda funny but let them say the truth, they don't have Visas.
Not all Nigerians live below £1 like you. Nonsense

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? by 2aces(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
100Cents:

Give her a 2-hour-non-stop-phu.ck, she will give you 70% of her attention.

Nonsense...
Even dogs dont last that long on top a woman, but if you are up to the task, i fear for you sir grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by 2aces(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
LOC1:
Well, since I became a nairalander. I have checked NONE
Bros you can lie ehn!
Romance / Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? by 2aces(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2014
When i say care free, i dont mean girls that jump from one dudes car to another, or girls that sleep arround with any diick and Harry that crosses their path! I mean girls that dont give a Bleep what people think about their dressing, hair style, attitude what have you, they are free thinkers and they just flow with the wind no matter where it leads them... I used to have a girl like that(sweet girl), but it didnt last for long cos of the loads of attention she commands. We couldnt enjoy a romantic walk in the park, on the streets or anywhere without being bothered by men of all categories(so boring). I do really have a thing for such girls, but how do you control the patronage guys shower on them even when they know she already has someone
Politics / Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by 2aces(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:
What manner of school did some of you guys attend really??
Bros u cud av simply corrected the dude na grin
Romance / Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by 2aces(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2014
1one:

Looooool gringrin

Please send the MOD gringrin

Why do you want to know the other things, even the lady sef did not ask for details.. Which one con be your own nah
The guy just open mouth dey yarn troway... Any ways ill rest my case
Romance / Re: Is There Any Taboo In Your Younger Ones Getting Married Before You? by 2aces(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Well my dear i do have alot to say about this your topic, but ill say little for now. The cultures and traditions you see and experience now didnt start just yesterday, they have been in existence for decades before the evolution of modern day civilisation. So our fore fathers had so many believes they embedded in their cultures and traditions which if put to test in our modern day life, may seen odd and insane, others(like in the medical field) might still be acceptable due to their eficacy in our modern world. So to cut a long story short, ill say most of us in the modern world still practice those traditions not for the fact that they are unaware of the falacy that goes with it, but just to avoid breaking a trend they didnt start in the first place and to avoid being discriminated against by their kins men.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by 2aces(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Obynobyl:
send a mod fir comitting what crime?
Bros you are guilty of allowing yourself see those other tins inbetween! So with the power vested on me, i hereby sentence you to the front row of consideration as a MOD in the romance section, with hard labour of checking those tins inbetween!
Romance / Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by 2aces(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
1one:
I always check the profile of anybody that makes a funny, wtty, or intelligent post,.. and even those that make very queer, gross or basically stupi:d posts too..I can't count how many times I've clicked on Mr.Cork's profile..That guy never ceases to make me laugh grin grin grin

But speaking about females... There's one profile I just can't help but checking every now and again and that's MizMyColi.. She's just a rich mix of humor, witts , intelligence and every other thing in between.

gringrin
oga pls explain the "oda tins inbetween" or i send a MOD after you
Romance / Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by 2aces(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
holyboss:
So nw that u knw am not guilty, Bring Ur Head shocked I don pick bottle tongue
oga pls tamper justice with mercy o
Romance / Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by 2aces(m): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
If not for the fact that to tell lies is a sin, i would have said my hands are clean!!! But guys?, we know ourselves na, i just cant stand seeing the pink (f) symbol attached to a comment and not check the babe out if she make sense or not, and expecially if an inteligent comment was made... Just like in the physical, no guy can deny being guity as charged, but if not break bottle for my head

5 Likes

Health / Re: Woman Sues Sperm Bank After She Was Impregnated With A Black Man, Sperm by 2aces(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

My brother, I know! Black people are infuriating.

Just yesterday I experienced how coon(ish) some still are. I went to my neighbourhood store to purchase a few items & I carried a lot of coins with me (R5s R2s). I went to the till to pay for my stuffs & behind me was a white woman carrying only a redbull. She started acting like she was in a hurry, huffing & puffing behind me as I counted my coins. The cashier had a nerve to tell me to move aside so madam "I'm in a hurry" can pay. She told me this in English, trying to score brownie points with the white lady on my expense. I refused in English too & told her (the cashier), first come, first serve. The white lady got irritated, slammed the redbull on the counter & walked out.

I was SO annoyed I had to give the cashier a piece of my mind for the behaviour. Slaves until the end. Disgusting.
I think the cashier didnt intend to be-little you on purpose, but cmon, you were counting coins and the lady behind you was having just a can drink which wount take up to a minute to debit and she would be on her way even before you finish counting the coins! I think this racism thing is what we blacks attract to ourselves, cos we always think the whites feel superior to us and they in turn sense our complex problem and take advantage of it.

1 Like

Health / Re: US To Citizens:nigeria Contained Ebola; We Can by 2aces(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
acenazt:
up naija. The U.S of A looking up to Us. hehheheheeee na S.A be next I swear I can fit to sacrifice my life to wipe S.A off the earth. and maybe Ghana too
Good luck with that too cheesy
Health / Re: Brushing Before Eating Or Brushing After Eating, Which One Is Better? by 2aces(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
@op... Just buy a good mouth wash and use any time you feel lazy or too busy to spend time using the tooth brush.
Family / Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by 2aces(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Woged2005:

Thanks for the contribution. Honestly, I SMH on people who try to blame this on the size of the woman's tract. Obviously they have little knowledge of the anatomy of the woman's body. Please for their information the size of a woman's tract has nothing to do with her being promiscuous or not rather on the fatty tissues that line the tract. Skinny girls have less tissues and obviously appear wider while fat ladies have a lot of fatty tissues lining the tract and appear tighter. However, some men like it wide, some like it tight. Different strokes. Don't judge the lady by how wide her tract is.
yea right, judge not a lady by her tract size but by how she handles you grin
Health / Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by 2aces(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
Icon4s: All flights to and from America should be banned with immediate effect and all Americans coming from other parts of the World should be quarantined and tested at our Airports. angry
Useless people let them now c how it feels angry
TIT FOR TAT has never felt better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 21 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.