Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

2aify2017's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2aify2017's Profile / 2aify2017's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by 2aify2017: 8:04pm On May 28, 2020
Hello guys, please can anyone introduce me to any Naija what's app group in Ontario. I am interested in identifying myself with all the available groups. Thanks.
Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 2aify2017: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2017
hello House please i need your advice. i have applied for a tourist visa twice but was refused. my wife on the other hand has a valid U.S tourist visa (we applied on different times). During my last application, the VO said he wasn't i was gonna come back just maybe of my direct relative in the U.S
Now my question is, am intending applying for the third time and i want to know what i can state on the reason(s) why i was denied being two times.
secondly, my Mum lives in the U.S (mum is U.S citizen) but am thinking of making a Hotel reservation. Can that pose a challenge to my application.
please advice.
Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 2aify2017: 9:09pm On May 29, 2017
Hello house, please a friend needs your kind advice. My friend is applying for a U.S Tourist visa. His Mum lives in the U.S (Mum is U.S Citizen) but he is making reservations for a Hotel.
Question: Can that pose a problem for him before the V.O ?

please assist with your on point advice is needed.
Car Talk / Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by 2aify2017: 8:07am On May 25, 2017
I think our governors haven't seen this one yet...they will order five. No be naija again
Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 2aify2017: 8:47pm On May 16, 2017
Hello every one. Please I would need your kind advice. I applied for non immigrant visa late last year but was denied. The VO expressed that he's not convinced I would come back because of the ties I have in the U.S (Mum is U.S citizen). Am trying to apply again but this time I want to make reservation and also indicate that I have no one in the U.S .
Please house I want to know if my former information can contradict my current information as regards contacts in the U.S
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by 2aify2017: 10:42pm On May 08, 2017
Hi everyone. My brother gain admission to study international business management but he intends switching to Nursing when he gets his TRV. His first degree is Biz Management. Please my question is can it be possible.
Business / What Lucrative Business Can One Import From China by 2aify2017: 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
Business minded Nairalanders I greet you all. Please am planing on travelling to China to possibly bring in some goods I can sell here in naija. Am currently working on going with at least 5k Usd that is excluding flight fare and other logistics.
Please I need your advice as to what type of goods one can import with the said sum and still make high returns on his investment. Already am contemplating on phone accessories. Your quality business ideas will be appreciated.
Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 2aify2017: 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hello guys, i applied for a US Tourist Visa last year December but was denied. the Visa officer said he was not convinced i was going to come because i stated that i have relatives in the state am going to who are also US citizens. Now i want to re-apply but this time for the purpose of attending a conference.
please i need good suggestions and advice as to how to package my application and also asking if my last application can have a effect on my current application.

2 Likes

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.