Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,363 members, 7,943,881 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

2C1E's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2C1E's Profile / 2C1E's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by 2C1E: 5:18am On Feb 06
kel2me:

If your proof of fund is good, they can join you

Thank you.
How much will be good enough?
Travel / Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by 2C1E: 12:32am On Feb 06
Good evening.
Can I bring my family ( wife n a child) to join me in Austria during or after my studies?

Master degree.

Abeg your response go help me
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2C1E: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
[b]Good evening.
I need your help, please.
1. Where or when is the best place /part during the application to state one's educational gap.
I want to add my work experience and master's degree to cover the gap. There is no way to avoid telling them about my master's degree because of my travel history ( eg I had a Turkey student visa, Erasmus exchange visa so it will be hard to conceal ).

2. would you advise me to declare my student status in the present country I live in Schengen although I am no longer a student because I failed the course. I enrolled for another Master's degree in country X and Y to get the resident permit but I couldn't continue due to a change of course study and poor academic performance.I failed the new course because it was not my field of study.

Your views are important to me.
[/b][b][/b]
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2C1E: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bourne007:
Again... We have answered this question a million times if you read just a few pages back.

You can apply anywhere in the world as long as you have the permit to reside in the country.

As for POF, you can use a naira account from anywhere as long as you meet the requirements.
I remembered that I have informed the admission office about my place of residence, they requested for a soft copy which I have sent to them. They didn't object
Thank you all for the quick response.
I just created my Nairaland account about 2hrs ago. I have also spoken with an agent who has said the same thing. She emphasized CAS, POF, and valid resident permit.

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2C1E: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
ggg4:

If you doing it anywhere outside Nigeria make sure you use the POF from a bank in a country you would be applying from. I live abroad too and I had to come home to apply because my money is in naira. I hope this helps.

Ha! I have used my Wema account already to apply for my cas.. I thought I can apply from abroad

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2C1E: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dumebi213:

You should be able to, try and search google for more information

I have been doing that since yesterday. I have paid the UKVI on applicant outside London. No one picked my call. If there is anyone one who had done that pls let me know... I don't want to waste my money
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2C1E: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
PLEASE HELP ME!
I WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN APPLY FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY OTHER THAN NIGERIA. I LIVE IN THE SCHENGEN ZONE. I HAVE A TEMPORARY RESIDENT PERMIT. CAN I APPLY FOR A UK STUDY VISA OR DO [b][/b]I NEED TO TRAVEL BACK TO NIGERIA?

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.