Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,826 members, 7,902,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

2el's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2el's Profile / 2el's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 56 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09
Prince806:

My application letter
CV
State of origin
Waec
First school leaving cert .
Beng cert
Birth certificate

Should the application letter be typed or written ?
Computers / Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 2el(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11
udemzyudex:

Don't install online, download the operating system online, the iso and create a Bootable flash drive.

Do you have a link I can do this, please
Computers / Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 2el(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11
udemzyudex:

You'll have to use another one, probably the one you're using is bad.

This is what it's showing each time I tried to install it. Online.

Is there a way I can download and install the 22H2 without usiing windows update

Computers / Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 2el(m): 4:30pm On Mar 11
udemzyudex:

Hello, you're on 21H2, you can upgrade to 22H2 and install only the necessary driver.

The BSOD could be as a result of installing unnecessary driver, if you're using a driver pack, just install only the drivers available for installation.

Don't click on any other ones.

The upgrade to 22H2 is not installing complete, that is the issue I had
Computers / Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 2el(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11
Good day udemzyudex i have posted the information above
Computers / Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 2el(m): 9:34am On Mar 11
That's the system information

udemzyudex:

Which operating system are you running on, and what version is it?

For the BSOD, it could be that your hard drive is weak, you can check the health by installing hard drive sentinel

Computers / Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 2el(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09
Hello Gurus...I recently bought a Lenovo T480s, I have problems with updating windows fully, I have updated all the drivers and sometimes BSOD comes up, I have reinstalled the Windows ans even rest but the window is not updating fully...

How do I resolve the windows update and prevent BSOD from coming up again..

Thanks

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08
MessiisGoat:
Bank of industry (BOI) shared Appointment Letters today. If you're expecting, reach out to your connects.

Make we see sample
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19
Newcastle2023:

The vacancies are for an oil producing company, not NCDMB. NCDMB is just monitoring the process to ensure they fill them with qualified Nigerians. Thank you.

How is NCDMB, heard you guys are big men now..
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2023
Who knows the salary of

Africa Development Bank
Africa Finance Corporation
Islamic Development Bank
ECOWAS
Africa Union
Afrexim
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
DearAminu:
National Council for Climate Change....
Puuuuuuuush
Choooke your connects...

May Allah ﷻ make it easier on us. 🤲🏼

What is thier entry pay ??
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2023
Prince806:
Please who knows about the salary of NSIA

Are they recruiting??
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
Aliyumichika:
Alhamdulillah!
Alhamdulillah!!
Alhamdulillah!!!
The long awaiting job hunt has come to an end today.. Almighty Allah has done it for me.. I collected my Apl and also did my capture today.. May the Almighty that did it for me do it for all of you Ameen.

Which Agency..
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
XieXie:

Any idea where there office is located in Abuja? Have searched the net but nothing is coming up.

National Agriculture Development Trust Fund

@Mohisah

The agency is about to take off..

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
XieXie:

Are they recruiting now?

So I heard..
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
National Agricultural Development Trust Fund..

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2023
Who has link to submit CV at BOI ??
Education / Re: Course To Choose In National Open University by 2el(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2023
I will recommend Environmental Science...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2023
Eminence50:

The image is not clear how can we get it clearly

Go and get yesterday DailyTrust newspaper

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2023
oyonu:

Are you sure? Can you pls share a pic of the page on daily trust.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
UNIPORT is recruiting, check today's daily trust newspaper l
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
KingClown:

GIZ Asin the NGO ?

You don hammer finish for life.
Na only nnpc or nlng fit pay you pass those guys
Your money is in dollars with steady growth.

Imagine Band 5 for that matter

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
Any update on Bank of Industry??

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
Who has information about ECOWAS immersion program, does ECOWAS absorb staff after the program...
Travel / Re: JAPA Syndrome - Pakistan Runs Out Of PAPER To Print Passports, As Citizens Flee! by 2el(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
The world is in chaos, even those developed countries will soon feel the heat...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
Any news on Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority

1 Like 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nadingo:
My wife's sister was lucky to grab a job with them through that route. She started as an intern interpreter (Spanish) even before her youth service and her boss wrote to NYSC requesting that she serves with them. Immediately she rounded up NYSC, she was employed and sent for training.

How much do they pay for start ?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
JaiJaigyal:
Thank you! I just picked up my employment letter from there.

Congratulations

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
Who has idea about ECOWAS recruitment, do they absorb intern..
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2023
TOM208:
Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu brothers and sisters here,
I know many are looking for job why some want to change job May Allah do the best for us.
Put your trust in Allah and not human, when is your time to shine no one can stop you.
Don't be despirate because you are looking for job,if you are people will take advantage of you especially the sisters.

Pray to Allah because He is the only one that can help you unconditionally.
Lastly, contentment is the key to happiness.
Let us be grateful for the blessings Allah has done in our lives as we seek for better opportunity.
What is meant for you no one can take it from you.

I'm also looking for job but I'm not despirate.
God timing is the best.
Qualifications: Bachelor in Chemical Engineering, Master in Chemical Engineering, Pgde, TRCN Certification and TRCN License.

No condition is permanent and nothing last forever

Contentment is key

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2023
DearAminu:
Ya Rabb 🤲🏼 Bless every one who is job-hunting. Especially those who have taken time out to develop necessary skills and revamp their applications. Help them to scale through interviews and get great job offers in the shortest time possible. Amen 🙏

Any news regarding Logitex Reconnaissance recruitment ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 56 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.